What's new

Between investing in land or houses, which is more profitable for a real estate investor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
Landed property is very easy to buy or sell I real estate business.

Selling a house can be a very good development but it will take some time.

To me house is very is profitable business but to sell it out land is fast and good

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
Well, I think both investments have huge profits attached to them. I can't really say this is the one that is more profitable. Anyone one finds himself doing, he should do it well. Real estate investment is a very lucrative business, so lucrative to be factual.

investing in both housing and land will yield positively but investing in housing will be an added profit compared to land because you constantly get your payment annually

If the current housing market just isn't offering what you need, then purchasing land and having your own home built according to your specifications may be a much more viable option. Buying rural land also affords you more freedom and less intrusion from nearby neighbors and costly HOAs.

I think the real estate business is the best and the best because the price of land can go up a lot at any time which can lead to a lot of money and profit and I think it would be good to do this business so that more To make more profit and to get more profit in it.

They are both very good investments, but if you don't have enough capital you can go for land, you can lease it out and be making small profit from it until you have enough capital to build a house or sell it if you choose to, by then the value might have increased.

In my opinion building houses is a better investment, my reason for saying so is people will always need a place to live, so you're guaranteed of an annual return on your investment, unlike land sometimes it could take a while to actually close a sale

I would prefer investing in house to land because house can be used to rent ,selling of house also house is a very lucrative,profitable investment to selling of land and you get your money in less amount of time.but both are profitable

It is well-known that investing in property like houses has the added benefit of property appreciation like rents. Not only has investing in property proven to benefit real estate investors with an increase in investment property value and appreciation, but a real estate investor can control property appreciation.
...but when it comes to land the worst is Having to wait for any kind of success, return on investment, the possibility of making money in land real estate investment is minimal, although investors go further to invest in land, but with time realizes that land appreciates at a slow rate, that is if it ever happens although it's dependable on how well a particular environment is developed.

Last edited:
I will always choose a land investment over a building investment, because the land would be much more cheaper to acquire than the building investment and that would ultimately give you a higher return of investment than the building.
Building takes a lot of time resources and energy to develop but a land does not do such.

Either of them is profitable, I don't think one is more profitable than the other. Real Estate investors actually find both profitable, but they might be tilting towards the houses because houses sell faster than lands.

I would rather go for buying of land at cheap rate and then selling out later at expensive rate compared buying land and then building house which will require time and all other activities to make a complete house. I will rather go for the land estate investment.

Land is good idea especially for investors with little capital, but if you huge fund then you can go into building, but land is still the best for me

I think land is more profitable because it will never degrades. As time goes by the value of land is highly increasing unlike houses. There are certain things you need to do just like the renovation and some stuffs to make houses more interesting to your clients.

To me the two are profitable real estate business. But before thinking on which of the two investment will be more profitable among others you will need to put cost into display. If you are to invest in houses building investment you are going to look at the cost to build and tast of the buyer too and time costing and same goes to landed property investment. The two will cost us to incure why one is more coaster than the others And one is more faster in selling. But if am ask to choose among the two I will chose landed property because you can realize your investment on time thanks house building.

To me I believe a house is more lucrative, if you happen to have a house in a very commercial or populated area where houses is in high demand and expensive you will make a lot of money, and if for whatever reason you decide to sell, you will sell for a very good price.

What is very important to note when deciding whether to invest on lands or houses is to check the location. If you buy houses in an underdeveloped area, then you may struggle to make a lot of gain when selling them, but you may not experience this when you buy just lands in such locations for longterm sales. So, it is imperative to understand the value of my area before deciding on what to invest on.

I would choose land investment over house investment as a realtor because capital can be spread on land in different locations where buyers can easily be gotten. Also land appreciates with time, while housing investment depreciates with new innovations in housing system. It is easy to sell land than to sell a housing property. The structure built on the house may not get a good buyer in time.

It depends on what you want, your financial goals, your long term and short term financial goals. Both are profitable and are part of real estate, land do appreciate, a building can depreciate but can can ailso appreciate later when money is spent on it. But most time landed properties appreciate every day.

I think it would be much better to invest on land, considering that land are soo valuable these days it does not need any effort as well . If you plan to invest on land, I suggest you prioritize those land that near malls, beaches or any possible spot for a large crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back