What's new

Between investing in land or houses, which is more profitable for a real estate investor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a real estate investor I would bodly say that investing in land is more profitable than investing in houses, the amount one would use to buy an house could equally be used to buy some specific numbers of lands in different locations all allow them to appreciate and sold them off at higher amount.

Both are lucrative but you might want to invest in land as the capital to start investing in housing is a very huge one ,so land is better compared to it until you have been able to raise enough capital.but both are highly lucrative.

I think the two are of same entity land has a greater value than house in some ways like as the year go by land value gets high and if you sell try to sell some plots you will earn a lot while house too is a nice investment and profitable.

According to my own point of view, real estate business constitute consist of both house and land but, I prefer investing in land, because land always appreciate and never depreciate, but sometimes houses might not be the choice of every one.

The capital at hand is what will determined which one will be better to invest in. To build a house on a land of course is quite expensive. They cost of the land and the house are added together before the house can be sold. Therefore, one would need a large amount of capital to invest in a house. If your capital is a large amount, then one could go ahead and invest in a house but if not, then investing in a land is a better option

I prefer land. it appreciates more than building especially if located in a suitable location. House needs regular renovation and maintenance in order for it not to lose its appreciation value.

Investing in real estate is depending on your capital if you a low capital then go for investing a land but if you have high capital then go investing in a houses. But always remember investing is a very high risk play.

Investing in houses is more profitable than investing in lands. Most people actually need houses to stay, there are always prospective tenants available, land on the other hand you either lease it out which is not so common or you sell it. Investing in house, your money comes often either monthly, quarterly or yearly.

If you are into real estate investing in house is much better than Investing in land, although land increases values as the year goes by but not everyone can wait for that, so investing in houses is better because there are demand for houses every time and that alone give you quick income. So for small capitals it's advisable to invest in land then as times goes in after you make enough returns from the land you can invest in houses, but if you have enough capita you can just easily invest in houses and see your returns flow in in less time. That's why if you are into real estate it's best to invest in houses whether in the rural area or urban area bother places are profitable for real estate business.

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
I believe both are profitable depending ok several factors.

As a real estate investor you need to understand what works for you.
Is it having a single building of say N20m which you hope to sell at N25m and make a profit of N5m or having landed properties of N2m each, having 10 units.
Selling each at N3m and making a profit of N1m per plot, then you make N10m in all.

This is actually a game of number. And that's how business works.

Real estate investment is very lucrative in a country like Nigeria I never have the opportunity to invest in any of those things are going to investment in alone because land is most valuable commodities in the market, I'm confident we invest in land and not housing

If you are looking for a way to invest your savings, why not consider real estate? Such investments are always very lucrative. If you are in doubt, just look up any of the wealthiest people in Nigeria, or the world; you will find one form of real estate investment or the other in their portfolio.

As an real estate consultant I would prefer you invest in houses. Investing in houses bring money to you yearly or regularly depending on your choice while land investment doesn't bring money regularly but occasionally.

Good question, investing in both is very profitable, but if you invest in just land and no thinking of building house or anything then do not invest in land and invest in houses because Houses will give you better profit rather than investing in Land. This method is very good to earn profit.

I think investing in building is far more profitable than investing in lands. If for example you invest and buy a land in the urban area it will be easy for you to sell it fast and make good amount of money from the sale of the property compared to buying and selling of lands. Most people even buy completed building this days

Any investment is good until you are investing. Both real estate business are very profitable. So if you want to invest in land and then make there houses and building . Otherwise invest in houses and it will profit you more than in land only. This is always good business.

Both business are profitable based on how you want your return on investment quickly. For instance if you decided to go into buying lands in order to sell in the future you have to be patient because a piece of land doesn't not appreciate immediately but if you build a house you might decide to be getting your return on investment yearly. I believe house investment is more profitable than land investment

As a real estate agent you can invest in land. Land will determine how the house will be built. When you invest on land, it appreciaes. In a situation whereby land is quite expensive. Using land for rentage or even selling or rather invest in land selling there will be massive profits.

Both businesses are heavy profitable . House or land investment boths profit are depends upon location and facilities. But my opinion is house investment because this is also rental property and also sale when needs.

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
I think house is more profitable because the so called land has already been developed and the cost of developing will have been integrated into the cost of the building making it more expensive and in return more profitable. So with this, investing in houses is more profitable than land in real estate business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back