What's new

Between investing in land or houses, which is more profitable for a real estate investor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are really profitable, it depends on the one you want to start with, I prefer the two, If i invest here and there definitely it will generate more profit, let's say ten million from here and the other ten million from there too. Join the two together it will give you twenty millions, do you now see what I mean?

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
Both land and housing properties are reasonable investments as the yield good profit over time. If you do not have more funds to spend on the land then you can leave it after a while you sell and make profit but if you have the funds, get a property structured on the land and sell after a few years and also get profit.

It depends on the location though but I'll strongly recommend buying a house. You can start making money on your house immediately you purchase it even without selling it but it might not be that easy with land.

In my own investment style,i would prefer to acquire some some good expanse of land develope it and erect a structure both for middle and high class income earners and sellit off.With this you even gain more if the funs is avialable and you sell on time.

Investing in a ready-made house is more profitable because you would not need to build house over it. On the other hand, you can even rent out a ready-made house. On the other hand, when you purchase a land, you have to build something on it and that might cost you money, so this is my personal opinion regarding this.

Between this two in my opinion they are both profitable and the legit but also I think the land investment is more profitable and less expensive because In house you most still buy land, erect the building, furnished before sale it takes time and with expense.

Investing in land and house are both under the umbrella of real estate investment. Buying a house would be much more profitable than buying land because it is possible to start making your money from the house immediately after one acquired it.

When it comes to real estate business between land and house, I believe house to be more profitable this is because presently people don't like buying Land people prefer already made building than land.

Investing in land can be very rewarding as compare to buying or investing in house, the truth is houses on their own don't appreciate but land. Infsct they do suffer depreciation over the period and they will require renovation and facelift. But lands can be used for several things.

There is no one that is not profitable it depends on your financial capability at the time. Investing on lands does not require much capital like investing in houses. Lands appreciate overtime but houses depreciated in value with time if there is no good maintenance that is put in place for the house.

Both has its profits and benefits, if you have the money it would be best you invest on both. But investing in houses i feel would fetch you quicker profits than lands based on the fact that you can start renting the houses to get residual income

On a general around here, you are more likely to make profits the more if you build properties but that also comes with increased risks as well as increased property taxes.

I think the land will be more profitable,all because the money in which you are going to use in building the house before you sell it could be enough to buy another land and keep for the main time to sell.
Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?

Both of them are all profitable depending on the amount of money you have to start,if I am the one I will go into investment in land because in my location a land can have a better chance of giving you 100% return of what you invested within few years.

Both of them are all profitable depending on the amount of money you have to start,if I am the one I will go into investment in land because in my location a land can have a better chance of giving you 100% return of what you invested within few years.
You are very right. The amount of capital and your targeted neighborhood goes a long way in determining the one to go for because some plots of land are more expensive than houses in some neighborhood.

Well both are profitable no doubt but I would prefer to invest in buildings rather than making investment in lands, buildings could go in different forms maybe residential or commercial depending

You are very right. The amount of capital and your targeted neighborhood goes a long way in determining the one to go for because some plots of land are more expensive than houses in some neighborhood.
real estate investment require a large sum of money and if you are thinking of doing it in the rural settlement is may not be profitable and in the rural settlement you can get cheaper lands but it might take years for development to make your property valuable.

Definitely real estate is very profile even though is illiquid( I.e unable to sell instantly) houses are illiquid to but the level of the illiquidity of real estate Is high compared to house.

Definitely real estate is very profile even though is illiquid( I.e unable to sell instantly) houses are illiquid to but the level of the illiquidity of real estate Is high compared to house.
Yes the real estate business is very profitable but this issue of illiquidity is of big concern to everybody and so it has discouraged several people from investing into it.

I would advise you to invest in land if you have little capital but if your capital is huge then go for housing as it is a life time investment where as land is a temporary investment as you could decide to sell it at any time.
Exactly, it depends on your capital, if you have a huge capital, you can go ahead and buy a house but if you don't, you can buy a land and resell later when the value appreciates or build on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back