What's new

Between investing in land or houses, which is more profitable for a real estate investor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?

I would advise you to invest in land if you have little capital but if your capital is huge then go for housing as it is a life time investment where as land is a temporary investment as you could decide to sell it at any time.

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
According to my opinion both are equally important.If we invest in house we can get rent every month by hiring customers and we have to invest nothing.But in land we have to invest

Properties. Land with structure on it over desolate land ANY DAY

Why??

land doesn't turn out revenue the way A property rental will

You can't deteriorate land - it's probably the best preferred position of possessing venture land for your assessment advantage.

This is a good question because usually the land appreciates in value while the house can suffer from depreciation. But when it comes to profits the house has the edge. When you sell the lot there is the market price dictated by the land assessor so you cannot deviate much. With a house there is no limitations so you can offer it for a high price if you want. Most houses for sale undergo the so called white wash which is repainting the house to look better and a higher price, of course.

Properties with a high ROI are essentially the most profitable investments. Airbnb and traditional rental properties are the best types of real estate investment because you can earn monthly positive cash flow and a high ROI. Investing in rental properties delivers consistent and immense profit

Investing in land is a better real estate venture than buying houses. This is because the price of land can increase significantly overtime and this is a good advantage for land owners.

I prefer investing in land to investing in houses because land appreciate a lot as time pass by while houses depreciate as time pass and also require a lot of maintenance to keep it's value.

As an real estate consultant I would prefer you invest in houses. Investing in houses bring money to you yearly or regularly depending on your choice while land investment doesn't bring money regularly but occasionally.

I think empty land is often have high and low cost depending on where it is. Some of the places where the plot if developed or has the bungalow. Then the thing is that house development has more cost too. Depends on where you are selling it or have the land being sold. Some places have the land with some good cost and will continue to do so.

Actual properties with houses on them. I purchase duplex's and apartments right now. Land is find if you have lots of money to be able to hold it for a long time, or if you can subdivide it in up and coming areas.

Both are actually very profitable when it comes to real-estate. But, I would advise you to invest in land. Of you can, buy land now and sell later. This would fetch you money in an easier way. Try to get the land in a good location that would be viable.

I prefer investing on buildings. I prefer investing on built structures I believe that’ll generate more income than land. Investing on land is 50/50. Its value is determined by its surrounding. The growth of the surrounding determines the value of the land which may happen otherwise

I
thi nkeal Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
I think, you must buy a land then build it properly and then sale it, believe me in this way you can earn huge amount of money, but you need to be very serious and conscious about your business, then it's profit will come to you.

Both of them are highly profitable. When it comes to real estate investment, you'll consider land and house as the main profitable among real estate investment. Both have great potentials to appreciate and bring the necessary profit.

Investing in either lands or houses by a real estate investor depends on the investor's financial capacity. If the investor can afford only land investment he should do that, if he can afford to invest in houses, which is actually more expensive than land, he can do that, but if he can afford to invest in both lands and houses, then that's better because both investments are very lucrative.

Being in that dilemma, I choose to buy a house since I can rent it for a time and then sell it when it increases in value or I just buy it and after months I can sell it at a higher cost. In the case of land, in my country I can run the risk of being invaded and losing everything. Because the government authorized, land that is alone, they can invade and manufacture to live.

i know a person that's actually building houses and selling them, and i can tell you, it's a very lucrative thing to do, and a very decent business with decent profit as well

Both are profitable. But investing in houses is more profitable than investing in lands because lands will give profit after long time ,may be in future. But investment in houses give us profit in less days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back