What's new

Best advertising source Facebook page or YouTube .

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

Kindly help and suggest me for advertising my products
if you are Looking my quantity audience, you can use Facebook but if you want your products to really be patronized and you want quality and serious minded audience, stick to YouTube. make sure your advert has a shirt video that perfectly describes what the product is all about and how it works. You'll make money via YouTube advertisement.

YouTube is a very good platform to advertise especially when it. Puts your video on popular videos to advertise and then more views. Facebook on the other had is cheaper surely than watching lengthy videos.

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

Facebook advertising space is more economical than that of YouTube and also tends to have more views,likes and reviews. I only go to YouTube to download or watch movies not to watch ads.

I'd advise you to go for Facebook advertisement. You'll have access to a larger audience, youtube is not not either but it is not as effective as Facebook in this case. Facebook even minimizes data compared to YouTube.

Both platforms are very useful for business ads and it will be good to try out both of them but Facebook as more edge than youtube because you can reach more audience and your friends can post on there timeline to post.

As long as you have the right link and follows the right audience and pages, both Facebook and YouTube are great platform to advertise your buisness,it is just that Facebook have larger number of people following it and accessing it.

This is very difficult for one to decide which is best between you tube and facebook
When it comes to deciding on who to use for your website marketing, there is no clear-cut winner. While Facebook can cost you less, the sheer amount of videos on YouTube is impressive and something you cannot count out. In fact, we recommend utilizing both platforms to advertise your website. It wouldn’t make sense to pay attention to just one platform and ignore the other

I think the Facebook best for advertising because people here are in large numbers and can do advertising here for their product and business and you can target every kind of audience.

YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads for pretty similar ads spent. As you can see, YouTube generated more views, more clicks and more free trials than Facebook ads. The average costs of each trial for Facebook ads were $61.84, while for YouTube that number was $24, which is way more effective.

I think that the best advertisement channel between Facebook page and you tube is a very clear thing to choose.
I will prefer Facebook page than you tube because I visit Facebook page regularly, unlike you tube.
Post automatically merged:

I think that the best advertisement channel between Facebook page and you tube is a very clear thing to choose.
I will prefer Facebook page than you tube because I visit Facebook page regularly, unlike you tube.

For reasonably comparable advertising, YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads. As you can see, YouTube has created more views than Facebook advertising, more clicks and more free trials. For Facebook ads, the average cost of each trial was $61.84, whereas that amount was $24 for YouTube, which is far more effective.

Facebook is the easiest and the coolest platform to advertise any business,because most people can't do in a day not to visit Facebook, for example I always visit facebook everyday once I wake up in the morning that's the first place I go to on my phone...
For a week now I never visit YouTube because of data consumption is too much, and over here to buy data is kinda high..
So i will always suggest to facebook for advertising business than YouTube.

They are both good means of advertising. It all depends on where you believe your targeted audience can mostly be reached. However, I feel you should stick with Facebook, it consumes less data rate and it is more pervasive than Youtube. Many People do not own a YouTube account and this would lead to lesser visibility of products and business. I would advise you to use Facebook.

YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads for pretty similar ads spent. As you can see, YouTube generated more views, more clicks and more free trials than Facebook ads. The average costs of each trial for Facebook ads were $61.84, while for YouTube that number was $24, which is way more effective

Through Facebook Ads Manager, you have access to all of the marketing tools necessary to create targeted ads meant to reach your audience.
This is the most basic Facebook marketing tool, but that doesn’t mean it has nothing to offer. If you plan on advertising your small business on Facebook, you must understand how to use it as part of your media strategy.

I cant properl give an accurate answer if facebook video ads are better or youtube ads are better, I have never used video advertising, therefore, I can't say. However, what I can tell you I have never clicked ads on the facebook videos, I just skip the ads. Even on youtube I never interact with ads. However, this does not mean other people will not interact with ads.

I think Facebook video ads yields more results than YouTube video ads. The reason is not too much far-fetched, Facebook and ask more user base that YouTube. This does not mean that YouTube video that is not good, it is very good and of course yield good results also. But I'd rather do Facebook ads than YouTube ads.

I will start by saying that taking your advert to facebook or youtube is a wonderful idea as we are in the digital world. But when it comes to deciding which one is the best, I can't really pinpoint. For instance, you can do video marketing with both facebook and youtube. And videos are the most consumed form of media, and using them for advertisement is not only a good idea but a necessity. Youtube is the most popular streaming service around and Facebook is the most popular social media platform, with videos becoming a large part of it users timeline. So I see no clear-cut to which one is the best advertising platform. While facebook can cause you less, the sheer amount of videos on youtube is impressive and something you cannot count out. In fact I will recommend using both platforms if you can. The main thing is to be sure your website is ready for traffic. Good luck!

From my experience, which ever sources you want to use for your business ads, it should be the one that will best suit your business. If your business is best represented using a video ad, then YouTube should be the best choice for your business.

I think Facebook does more justice in terms of advertising and conversion of viewers to customers YouTube just makes people aware of your business they may not necessarily click the link to go to your business page because they are on YouTube for a purpose and your ad may seem like a distraction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back