What's new

Best advertising source Facebook page or YouTube .

I cannot say whether facebook video ads are better or youtube ads are better, I have never used video advertising, therefore, I can't say. However, what I can tell you I have never clicked ads on the facebook videos, I just skip the ads. Even on youtube I never interact with ads. However, this does not mean other people will not interact with ads. I have advertised on facebook, through posts, and I think you get good results provided you target your ad to the proper audience.

YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads for pretty similar ads spent. As you can see, YouTube generated more views, more clicks and more free trials than Facebook ads. The average costs of each trial for Facebook ads were $61.84, while for YouTube that number was $24, which is way more effective.

Both are great platform to advertise business.you can target great amount of audience through them because youtube and facebook have become most popular sites that people are using it but youtube is more better for advertisment one can get great benefit from it.

Normally Facebook is the best advertisement tool for your business promotion and fastly way.
Here you can say to your friends to advertise it on their timeline and they can say next to their friends and here is the minimum cost or no cost.
But the YouTube is highly costly for the advertisement of any project and business.

If you want to make an advertisement, then Facebook and Instaggram are best one. Because you can find many follower and friends on Facebook and Instagram as compared to you tube.

This is very difficult for one to decide which is best between you tube and facebook
When it comes to deciding on who to use for your website marketing, there is no clear-cut winner. While Facebook can cost you less, the sheer amount of videos on YouTube is impressive and something you cannot count out. In fact, we recommend utilizing both platforms to advertise your website. It wouldn’t make sense to pay attention to just one platform and ignore the other

Both are great platforms. You can use both and decide the budgets according to your Advertising objective.

If you are looking for Brand Awareness through Video ads, I will suggest going Heavy on YouTube and less on Facebook.

One view on YouTube means that the person has seen your whole video or min 30 sec. (Trueview ads). Though Facebook counts one view if somebody has seen your video for 3 sec or more.

Cost per view on YouTube is always higher than Facebook and depends on the quality of the content.

When it comes to targeting, Facebook has better targeting options than YouTube.

If you are looking for performance marketing ,Facebook is far better than YouTube.

Both of the advertisement sources you mentioned have their pros and cons.

Before you start advertising for your products you ought to know on which of the two platforms your audience are.

This will guide in creating targeted advert for your products. If you are audience stays more on Facebook, then advertising your product on YouTube will be a bad idea.

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

Kindly help and suggest me for advertising my products
Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

I will suggest you choose the Facebook for the promotion of your business.
As everyone have access to Facebook but less people have access on YouTube. So you should go for the FB for the better promotion and advertisement

Facebook and YouTube are good places to run advertisement but I think you could get better results with facebook video ads. It is simple and easy to run. I can't say the same for YouTube because I have not used it for advertising for before.

The reason Facebook video ads tend to get watched more, is because people complain of being interrupted when watching interesting stuff, which I also don't like.

But that's not the only reason. It may be because of targeting, or the type of people watching the ads and what they want.

My advice is to test both platform and we which works best for you, but preferably start on Facebook.

Both channels are good from promotion of goods and products. But I think YouTube has ability to reach more people both locally and internationally than Facebook , but Facebook is easily accessible by the majority of people. That's my view on it. You can try the two as suggested by one poster above me.

If you disclose that you hire out your social to a marketing company, you risk losing trust. People will start to see your social media work as merely marketing and not genuine engagement. If you want someone else to do it for you, you should focus on advertising and lead generation.

I've not run any Facebook ads before, but I'm on the way to earn YouTube ads soon. I am working on it. Facebook ads looks good but not as good as YouTube video ads, as the paymen on each ads can't be the same. I prefer to engage in YouTube video ads to Facebook video ads.

According to me, Facebook video ads are more good & effective to advertise products. Mostly people use Facebook more of their times instead of youtube.
But you can do both at the same time.

Facebook is obviously the best place to advertise your products and have 70% assurance of customers who are willing to pay for your service and get your products. Facebook Is easier to join, register and start up something with a lot of followers who will click your page and get interested in your products. Utube is also Good and advisable, but you know it is data consuming, to watch tons of videos. This little disadvantage scare people away.

Both of these platforms are very useful for taking business to the next level. Because people use it a lot and it is used in large numbers and people like it and most people have them on both platforms. Therefore, it would be best to work on both of them to bring more people into your business. I think whichever of the two is more useful and why YouTube can get a lot more people through it.

Even though Facebook is the most used social media platform, I don’t think Facebook video ads is advisable. Very few number of people click on ads on Facebook. YouTube video ads is very good and effective cause it runs before starting a video but it doesn't have the audience Facebook has.

Both of these platforms are very usefull to taking business to the next level. It will be good to work on both of them to bring more people into your business. I thinck whichever of the two is more usefull and why you tube can get alot more people through it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back