What's new

Best advertising source Facebook page or YouTube .

YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads for pretty similar ads spent. As you can see, YouTube generated more views, more clicks and more free trials than Facebook ads. The average costs of each trial for Facebook ads were $61.84, while for YouTube that number was $24, which is way more effective

YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads in which similar ads were spent. As you can see, YouTube generated more views, more clicks, and more free trials than Facebook ads. The average cost of each trial for Facebook ads. 61.84, compared to یہ 24 for YouTube, which is more efficient

I can't say if video ads are better than video ads on Facebook or you're more good, I never used video ads, so I can't say. I never clicked the ads on facebook videos, but I can tell you that I just skip the ads, I just miss them. I don't communicate directly with ads even on youtube. This does not mean, however, that other people do not communicate directly with ads. I have posted on Facebook and I believe that you have good results provided you target the right audience for your ad.

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

Kindly help and suggest me for advertising my products
Using Facebook and YouTube to advertise mint of your product. I think is both network are very important public City of your project and product. advertisement on Facebook and YouTube page is free free of cost and very easy and very cheap.many person use Facebook and YouTube page to advertise their products. I am so to this

Google Advertising With Google Ads, ads can appear on both desktop and mobile devices. ...

2. Facebook / Instagram ads. Due to its large user base, the social media giant used the AdWords network, an easy-to-use advertising platform. ...

Bang ads. ...

Admob ...

اڈکولونی۔ ...

Tube mogul. ...

Airspace

This are both great platform for advertising. There is really no harm in using the both platform to promote your business by advertising on them. You can pay for an advert and your promote will be shown in between played videos.

YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads in which similar ads were spent. As you can see, YouTube generated more views, more clicks, and more free trials than Facebook ads. The average cost of each trial for Facebook ads. 61.84, compared to یہ 24 for YouTube, which is more efficient.
Post automatically merged:

YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads in which similar ads were spent. As you can see, YouTube generated more views, more clicks, and more free trials than Facebook ads. The average cost of each trial for Facebook ads. 61.84, compared to یہ 24 for YouTube, which is more efficient.

Both are great platform to advertise their business. But personally i think Facebook is one of the most popular social media tools.
I think Facebook is the best platform to advertise their business.

I do not see YouTube as the best way you can advertise your product if you are actually interested of advertising your product it is rather advisable for you to go on on Facebook because that is the best platform that will be meet millions of people that are ready to do business with you

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

Kindly help and suggest me for advertising my products
Face book is much more better platform so that you can advertise there as compared to youtube. On facebook you can simply post or you have groups to share your thoughts and things but on youtube you just have to make a proper vide and a proper channel so that then your advertising thing will reach out to people more effectively.

Mostly it depends the audience you are targeting, YouTube already have a target audience on each different channel, while Facebook you need to be good in targeting if not you will just waist you fund.

Both are very useful. When it comes to online advertising it's better to make use of all the resources available to you than focusing on one. Some groups of people rarely use YouTube and spend their time on Facebook. Using both is best

both source are good for advertising because on both media there a lot of traffic. to enhanced business these are very popular media. and through youtube videos people can get more traffic because customer want reviews about products

I think in this day and age I have a lot of advertising minutes on Facebook and YouTube because Facebook and YouTube are used by everyone.There is an age of social media and your ad reaches every servant and every servant tries your stuff.If your product is good right now, you will benefit a lot

Even though Facebook is the most used social media platform, I don’t think Facebook video ads is advisable. Very few number of people click on ads on Facebook. YouTube video ads is very good and effective cause it runs before starting a video but it doesn't have the audience Facebook has.

I think social media or any business are a good platform to solve because on Facebook and YouTube we show different pages to advertise our thing In this day and age, Facebook and YouTube are the main reasons why everyone is on standby.

Both Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, google etc. Are all very good traffic source that are sure to generate Massive leads and which would eventually result to sales as a business owner. But I believe Facebook and YouTube have different targeting options.

In my estimation I would want to think the widest coverage advertising platform among the two listed platforms would be YouTube channels. YouTube channels offer a way of uploading whatever advertising video one want to reach his or her audience

Both are great platform to advertise business.you can target great amount of audience through them because youtube and facebook have become most popular sites that people are using it but youtube is more better for advertisment one can get great benefit from it.
Both are best sources to advertising their business. I prefer to you tube channel because there are more traffic on channel you can create a you tube channel request to different people to subscribe it then you can put different adds of their business and get information and likes and comments to imrove your business so you tube is best sources of advertising

Both YouTube and Facebook are good for advertising but the. Best one is Facebook because Facebook doesn’t use data that much so people can easily go to Facebook and see the advertisements of a product and Facebook also has one thing that if you post some more than thousands people can see it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back