What's new

Best advertising source Facebook page or YouTube .

For organic posting I recommend YouTube video. Facebook organic posting do not really work is more like you begging them to make a click cause people do not have that time reading post unlike YouTube video, video could get their attention and make them take their time watching and wait for the turn out of the video. One could be able to express theirself and convey to people what they have to offer in the video. But above all catchy contents can drive their interest to you.

With regards to settling on who to use for your site showcasing, there is no obvious victor. While Facebook can cost you less, the sheer measure of recordings on YouTube is noteworthy and something you can't tally out. Indeed, we prescribe using the two stages to promote your site.

If u have advertisement then you should use Facebook and Instagram .
Youtube also gud but Facebook or Instagram ara best way for advertisement . Advertisement of business and such any thing.

Both social media are good and are very good to advertise on but I we go with facebook, people all over the world are using Facebook,you can easily pass information over to different people in the different country, Facebook is the best, Youtube use too much of data just to upload the video

Facebook is far more better than YouTube, because networks now give access to view Facebook without data while YouTube is never like that, Facebook is easy and has friendly user interface than YouTube, uploading in Facebook is far more easier than YouTube YouTube, Facebook registration is very easy and simplified than YouTube where you need channel

As for me both Facebook page and YouTube are both okay for advertising because both also promote advert of goods or products but the best among the two for me is Facebook because it's easy and doesn't cost and it's easer to handle, even an illiterate man or woman can operate Facebook and advertise is goods than YouTube

The conclusion of the experiment is that YouTube ads were better than Facebook ads on several different levels: First, cost per view is lower on YouTube than on Facebook ads, even though YouTube only counts views where people watched more than 30 seconds, while on Facebook that number is 3 seconds.

Facebook ads are paid messages from businesses that are written in their voice and help reach the people who matter most to them. When they create ads within that campaign, they'll choose images, text and an audience that they think will help them get that increase in visitors.
Advertising in Facebook is more preferable to me.

When I have to choose advertising solution between Google and facebook, I will choose google because it has better market reach. However, between facebook and youtube in particular,I will choose facebook

Both Facebook and YouTube are best advertising source but I still prefer Facebook than YouTube due to traffic of people , it is a free social media and easy to operate. Mostly, the YouTube needs more training to operate and it is not really free website.

They are both good to promote products. But I prefer facebook to youtube. On a daily basis, the number of people that uses facebook is farore than those of YouTube. It is hardly you will see people browsing on there phone that it won't be facebook that they are on. Facebook is the best way to promote products.

YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads for pretty similar ads spent. As you can see, YouTube generated more views, more clicks and more free trials than Facebook ads. The average costs of each trial for Facebook ads were $61.84, while for YouTube that number was $24, which is way more effective.

In recent times both platforms has proven to be very useful to it's users in so many ways. I can't say at the moment which one is the best but I know both are doing beautifully well at the moment in their own various ways.

Facebook is arguably the best advert app in my opinion. Its wide range of reach and users makes it the best. It also requires low level of skill set to operate unlike youtube. So it is Facebook for me.

Facebook ads are very good tools for advertisement. But I prefer YouTube ads if you are going to focus on video Ads. This is mean they are very great in reaching the target audience, but if you want to use post adverts, then you can use Facebook ads for promoting your product.

I think Facebook ads is way better than YouTube ads, the Facebook algorithms does a better job at displaying your ads to people with similar preference to those who have reacted to the ads positively and it has a more precise data than YouTube so I suggest Facebook over YouTube

The two platforms are great and they have millions of users all over the world. In Facebook, if your advert is well targeted to the right audience, you could make lots of money if people buy your product. YouTube is great as well but you are going to know how to use the right keyword for your videos.

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

Kindly help and suggest me for advertising my products
If you are referring to advertising on YouTube in the sense of the advertisements that come up before a video then I think that you two would be a much better and much more lucrative option than Facebook. The reason that I'm saying this is because your advert will be displayed on videos that may not even have to do with your specific field in the business and therefore you be able to reach more people on a global scale.

Facebook put the advert in between the video, I was watching a comedy video on Facebook yesterday, the comedy is about 7 minutes, but I watch advert up to 2 times, different advert in one video.. YouTube ads too is good but Facebook is more better just as you have already suggested.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back