What's new

Best advertising source Facebook page or YouTube .

Concerning best advertising source between Facebook and YouTube . I will say that both methods are very good in having advertise a product for you, though I have not made an advertisement on both platforms, so far you have a creative and quality content to upload and advertise, the two platforms will help generate traffic

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

Kindly help and suggest me for advertising my products
internet marketing, such as Google, Facebook and YouTube ads, amongst all other things.

Each and every one of these platforms has certain advantages and disadvantages, depending on the situation and the nature of advertising.

YouTube ads are considered to be more trusted and easier to handle, which means they are more accessible to beginners.

On the other side, we have Facebook, the platform full of different content and ads.

That diverse structure makes marketing and business promotions be a bit harder

I think video marketing is better on facebook compared to youtube. The reason is facebook has large active monthly users, Facebook gets more traffic compared to youtube. You can choose between 3 seconds and 10 second ad slot on facebook videos, which I think is enough to tell the viewers about your products or services.

The two platforms are very good sources to post your business ads. But it seems YouTube is more friendly to use for that kind of business advertising of any kind and more effective too than using Facebook. I guess I'm just so inclined in using YouTube for a long time that I don't actually go using Facebook in placing of business ads campaigns.

I think video ads do well on facebook compared to youtube. I am saying this not from my personal experience but from the fact that facebook has more users and traffic compared to youtube.

Both the facebook page and the twitter page are good sources of advertising your products and services. I'll choose Facebook ahead of Twitter because twitter has more restrictions,i operate freely more on facebook.

I also believe that facebook is a better platform compared to youtube. Facebook receive more traffic than youtube and facebook has more regular users than youtube. You can do a lot of different ads on facebook.

If you are trying to advertise your youtube video, there is no better platform to advertise other than youtube itself. When you run ads on youtube, your video will appear inside other popular videos and you will gain traffic

Just like the first opening sentence of your write-up, Facebook advert garners more engagement than any other social network and so therefore it is actually the best and the most effective to advertise on.

I think it's Facebook. A friend of mine actually do this a lot. He advertises a lot of product and services for people on Facebook. Facebook made it possible to promote a service or product.

Although YouTube is great for advertising, but it is not as good as Facebook. Facebook, has the numbers that would create huge presence for your business than that of YouTube.

Both of the advertisement sources you mentioned have their pros and cons.

Before you start advertising for your products you ought to know on which of the two platforms your audience are.

This will guide in creating targeted advert for your products. If you are audience stays more on Facebook, then advertising your product on YouTube will be a bad idea.
They have their pros and cons and many times you could advertise your product with some money and get the right audience and most times it could go the other way round

Each one of these medium has its peculiarity. While YouTube deals with video, Facebook deals mostly with pictures but let's consider the best from the look of average number of customer patronage. I think Facebook has more than YouTube.

Facebook video advertisement is one of the most advance form of advertisement because it is through Facebook that you will be able to meet thousands of people who might be interested in the services you are willing to offer. YouTube sometimes are mainly for entertainment. If I were you I will go for Facebook.

Well I would say Facebook definitely edges out YouTube for quite some reasons, the major one being the number of audience one could reach, Facebook still remains the platform with the highest number of users so that's definitely an advantage

Without a question both are great platforms for advertising and for a lot other things.But i believe that youtube ads are more effective.

you might not be able to do most of this thing yourself so it is advisable for you to get a digital marketer to do most of this thing for you and you need to pay him a small amount of money and have everything delivered to you, I think it will be easier for you this way.

It actually depends on the content of the product or service being advertised, if it is a short message that would quickly pass to people then facebook would be good, but if it would be something best explained in series in real time videos then youtube should be preferred.

Without a question both are great platforms for advertising and for a lot other things.But i believe that youtube ads are more effective.
I'll rather choose Facebook as the best advertising medium because of it's diversified nature. With Facebook you can advertise in neither video, pictures or just text. One can only do video advertisements on YouTube. YouTube is good but it's limited to some extent.

To say the truth both sites or medium are actually good and important for advertising but I will be going for facebook because it's actually gives a wide knowledge of the products you have.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back