What's new

Best advertising source Facebook page or YouTube .

Both Facebook video ad and you tube are very good for advertisement but people always watch facebook video ad more than YouTube ad, because almost 90% of the people in the world have access to Facebook, but I think like rp% have access to YouTube.

I have not been in involved in video advertisement on the both platforms Facebook and YouTube the both are very useful in the aspect of advertisement nowadays but it generates more sources of income. I don't really know the one that is effective and more useful because the both involves traffic

Firat of all, compare the number of Facebook users to YouTube users in your country that should give you an insight to which platform to advertise on. As for my country, Facebook advertising is best to reach a wild range of audience.

According to my own point of view, I believe Facebook or Facebook page is the best source of advertising, YouTube is made mainly for watching videos not for advertising but when it comes to Facebook. You can create a page and use it for advertising only

Concerning the best advertising source between Facebook and YouTube page. Well, I believe both are great medium or platform to promoting your video advertisement. YouTube gets the most viewers than Facebook and they have more video quality options.

Both are good advertising source but I think the best is YouTube...YouTube video ads is very good and effective cause it runs before starting a video but it doesn't have the audience unlike Facebook ad.

I don't know about your country but here in my country the best advertising source is Facebook.
YouTube can be good to advertise your product but Facebook page makes you to reach a wide range of products goods and services so that people can see it easily.

For reasonably comparable advertising, YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads. As you can see, YouTube has created more views than Facebook advertising, more clicks and more free trials. For Facebook ads, the total cost of each trial was $61.84, whereas that amount was $24 for YouTube, which is far more effective.

It is very difficult to make a choice between Facebook and Google because both are unmatched on YouTube.
When making a decision about whether to use an online advertising company or an online marketing company, there is no clear-cut winner. One thing to think about, Facebook videos are not as big of a deal. YouTube provides hours upon hours of videos that are just as large or even larger. In reality, we would suggest additionally using both platforms to advertise the website. Without interest in the other sites, it does not stand to reason to merely concentrate on one of them.

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

Kindly help and suggest me for advertising my products
If you are going to promote your product Facebook page is best one because in Facebook page you have chances that the people who have liked your page must be see your promotion.
But on YouTube you cannot get much subscribers as Facebook followers

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

Kindly help and suggest me for advertising my products
Both platforms are very good for running advertisement for products and service, but I have come to realize that YouTube is more advanced than facebook in terms of promotion of products and services. You can get quality audience through YouTube, unlike facebook where everyone owns an account and things go messy many times.

Facebook video ads have emerged as one of the most effective formats marketers have at their disposal. Knowing how to create scroll-stopping, engaging video ads on Facebook will help any marketer become instantly more competitive on the platform. Facebook video ads are paid ad placements that feature a video and can appear in one of several predetermined locations on a visitor’s Facebook screen.

Both facebook and YouTube are good platforms where businesses can be showcased to the world. For me I think facebook adverts give you more access to your audience more than youtube. Most people do not watch YouTube especially in this part of the world.

Both are effective, but I believe Facebook is more effective because people hardly want to spend time on YouTube because if how expensive it is to operate. Facebook on the other hand consumers less data and people use it for almost free if charge. Facebook garners a lot of audience than YouTube because of this reasons
Post automatically merged:

Both are effective, but I believe Facebook is more effective because people hardly want to spend time on YouTube because if how expensive it is to operate. Facebook on the other hand consumers less data and people use it for almost free if charge. Facebook garners a lot of audience than YouTube because of this reasons

Video can make a huge commitment to your promoting methodology.

Be that as it may, numerous advertisers proceed to just look to YouTube.

That bodes well, as around 300 hours of video get transferred each moment on the stage.

However, YouTube isn't the lone child on the square.

Facebook video is the best advertising apparatus to advance your business.

With a normal of 8 billion recordings saw every day, you acquire prompt admittance to a huge crowd.

Prepared to extend your video presence?

Provided that this is true, Facebook is your chance to contact a totally different crowd.

For reasonably comparable advertising, YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads. As you can see, YouTube has created more views than Facebook advertising, more clicks and more free trials. For Facebook ads, the average cost of each trial was $61.84, whereas that amount was $24 for YouTube, which is far more effective.
Between Facebook and you tube ,I believe the best advertisement platform will be Facebook book because most people access their Facebook account or page more often than you tube.

Both are great platform to advertise business.you can target great amount of audience through them because youtube and facebook have become most popular sites that people are using it but youtube is more better for advertisment one can get great benefit from it.

For reasonably comparable advertising, YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads. As you can see, YouTube has generated more views than Facebook ads, more clicks and more free trials. The total prices of each trial for Facebook ads were $61.84, while for YouTube that amount was $24, which is way more successful

YouTube advertisements created more traffic than Facebook promotions for pretty comparable advertisements spent. As should be obvious, YouTube produced more perspectives, a bigger number of snaps and more free preliminaries than Facebook promotions. The normal expenses of every preliminary for Facebook promotions were $61.84, while for YouTube that number was $24, which is far more successful contrast with the formal.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back