What's new

Best advertising source Facebook page or YouTube .

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

Kindly help and suggest me for advertising my products
YouTube is the best platform of social media that we can get the good profit from there because when our channel monetized, it makes our earning very good and increase But on youtube get huge number of followers is not easy task۔

You cannot simply give verdict saying this one is beter than another. Between, youtube and facebook, which ine is better for advertising depends what you are advertising, which location you have targeted, whether you have created a good ad or not, whether yiue ad captures pubic attention in 3-4 seconds or not, etc.

While you may have had some success with organic Facebook afds traffic, to a strong content marketing strategy, there could come a time when you want to do more. While you may have had some success with organic Facebook traffic, thanks to a strong content marketing strategy, there could come a time when you want to do more.

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

Kindly help and suggest me for advertising my product
Facebook is the best way to advertise any type of business. Because mostly public is online on facebook and use Facebook as a means of fun and business and for many other purposes.

If you have no problem with budget, I would suggest to do both. But if I have to choose one, I will choose facebook. A lot of people spend so much time scrolling on facebook, both the young and older generation. And facebook is famous as a platform to buy and sell products. I think facebook is a better choice.

If you are going to pay for advertising then I will go for Facebook Ads. Their ads are great for the advertiser because they add a line on top of your advertisement that indicates the names of several of your friends who liked the particular advertisement. But in truth those friend may not have seen the ad yet. An uncle was asking me about a certain Facebook ad because he saw my name that I liked the ad. That's how I got to know that gimmick of Facebook with their paid ads.

I think with the large base audience Facebook has in it's disposal it will be better to use Facebook video ads instead of YouTube video ads. YouTube can be very challenging at to convert because most people who watches video on YouTube usually skip the ads on the platform to watch the video they want to watch on the go.

To really be sincere, advertising product is one of the most difficult task expecially when it involve selecting the best platform, Facebook and youtube are great platform to advertise but I will sincerely go for youtube if am to choose one, youtube brings you more closer to the world than facebook does

I think youtube is better advertising video because everyone use youtube channel seen some show news and anything so advertising ads are available is possible and Facebook is little bit good because no everyone seen the fb video watching I think youtube is best

Facebook is a better platform to advertise your products or business than YouTube, this is because Facebook has a wide range of users than YouTube almost everybody both young and old are on Facebook but not everyone use YouTube. Using myself an example, there is no day I do not go through my Facebook but it will take a week before I I even click my YouTube.

Both youtube and facebook are the best for business advertising. With the help of these two platforms, we can improve our business and get a lot of business promotion. I have seen many people who are promoting their business with the help of facebook and youtube by linking their AdS to facebook or with youtube. But most of the importance is given to youtube because people are promoting their business by advertising all their business products on youtube.

Best advertising page on facebook facebook is large publishing is the advertising app facebook is very large advertising apps in the marketingvand contact apps .facebook is large user on the publishing market on the apps is very useful and marketing advertising apps is tge publishing apps of tge sources of knowledge .

Both Facebook page and YouTube page are good source of traffic and therefore are good for advertising products and services. Although if I'm to choose one out of the two, I will go for Facebook page, because it gives wider reach as more people are likely to see your ads more than in YouTube where lots of people are very cautious while visiting because of their mobile data subscription.

I all depends on the kind of product you want to advertise, to me I feel Facebook is better because it gives access to a larger customer base and it is also less expensive, like me for instance I hate seeing ads pop up when I streaming a video on YouTube.

I think Facebook and YouTube both are best for advertising but most of them Facebook is better than YouTube because there are a lot of peoples on Facebook and there are number of groups on Facebook which you can join and advertise your product in them. The people mostly use Facebook. So its a best way of advertising.

YouTube is the best if you can get people to this content۔Facebook pages are also the best to some extent because more people visit Facebook pages because Facebook is a platform where photos, videos and text can be found in one place.People prefer Facebook

Whether Facebook ad or YouTube ad mainly depends on the nature of your business. If the your business niche is related to crypto currency, then l suggest you place a YouTube ad. But if your business is non- crypto related, then Facebook will be the better option. But if you also have the resources, then you try and run both to get more traffic.

If you have a video that consist of information about your product of the product u want to sell. I think u can go for YouTube. Because YouTube as more engagement and can draw enough traffic to your website.

Facebook is a lot better, because people sometimes come across things you are advertising while browsing facebook even if they don't want to, unlile youtube where ads have lot of requirements and less effective

Both platforms have their perks , it is hard to tell which one of them converts the most. I think if you have the opportunity you should run the ad on both the platforms. In my opinion I feel like the Facebook ad is better, that's just my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back