What's new

Best advertising source Facebook page or YouTube .

As a viewer i'd say YouTube video ads is better for advertising than Facebook video ads. I rarely had any ads on Facebook while in YouTube it's unavoidable. Plus since you need to really wait until the timer is over it atleast leave an impression to the viewers

I believe Facebook page to be the best source of advertising because once you have much followers on your Facebook you post get to them as soon as you post it, but on like YouTube your post only get to those that subscribe and after then other people can see it. Facebook is more easy because everyone can afford it but YouTube is more expensive

advertising​

For advertisement, I will choose Facebook over YouTube because of the amount of members on Facebook platform. No one can compare the amount of Facebook users to any online social platform. So it's better to advertise on a platform where your advert will get to many people than to limit your scope of customers to a second choice when it comes to populations.

Both platforms are extremely good for advertising but for me I'll rather go with facebook rather than YouTube. Facebook reaches millions of people within a short time. It can add videos also. So why would I be wasting much data on YouTube instead of facebook with lesser data

YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads for pretty similar ads spent. As you can see, YouTube generated more views, more clicks and more free trials than Facebook ads. The average costs of each trial for Facebook ads were $61.84, while forYouTube that number was $24, which is way more effective.

I previously used to use static pictures for my facebook ads and noticed that the engagements were very few even after targeting the right and wide range of audience, i studied other ads and noticed that video ads got more engagement, i tried video ads and got a wide engagement and good amount of sales.

Facebook is way better than YouTube because if it users, Facebook is a social media that connects people together, Facebook has many users than YouTube which serves as advantage

If you already have followers on YouTube then YouTube would be a better option ones you know how to talk one video. Facebook is the best if you just starting to build the traffic and all
Post automatically merged:

If you already have followers on YouTube then YouTube would be a better option ones you know how to talk one video. Facebook is the best if you just starting to build the traffic and all

Facebook is also a great thing for advertising and YouTube is also a great thing because both of them play a very important role. These social media applications are rich in content and fast. It is very useful because it contains a lot of content.

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

Kindly help and suggest me for advertising my products
First I'll like to know what kind of products you intend marketing, Facebook ads are quite cheap and can allow you select the type of audience you want to reach on the other hand YouTube can get you organic traffic. I think you should run the 2 together

Although both are very great and unique in their own way, but if I were to choose then I would go with Facebook, because your videos is likely to get more views as people uses Facebook much more than YouTube, like I said they are special on their own way and if you're confused on which to go with then I would advise you to go with both.

Facebook is a better choice to YouTube because of it active users, Facebook has many active users than YouTube, both the low class and rich are on facebook but only the middle class and rich can use YouTube because if it high internet subscription.

Both are great platform to advertise business. When it comes to deciding on who to use for your website marketing, there is no clear-cut winner. While Facebook can cost you less, the sheer amount of videos on YouTube is impressive and something you cannot count out. If you are audience stays more on Facebook, then advertising your product on YouTube will be a bad idea.

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

It depends on the one you want to you and where you have much fan base. However, many people prefer using YouTube app because it has long been proven as a great app that pays just that you've got to have much viewers before you can get paid.

Both are best platform for advertising and both are fast growing social media platform now a days. I personally used Facebook for advertising and selling of my products. I make a page on Facebook where i advertise my products and sell. Facebook is common everywhere. So its highly demanded.

i
YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads for pretty similar ads spent. As you can see, YouTube generated more views, more clicks and more free trials than Facebook ads. The average costs of each trial for Facebook ads were $61.84, while for YouTube that number was $24, which is way more effective.
i think its true youtube generate more traffic than facebook ,im not a youtuber or vlogger im just a viewer.i want to know how to earn from ads on facebook and youtube.its a traffic that you can earn , not a traffic in manila 😅

When on ads facebook got an incredible audience/subscriber there's so many trend on facebook in any aspects many countries using facebook as a social media platform when you put your ads on it surely itb will spread well.

YouTube ads are considered to be more trusted and easier to handle, which means they are more accessible to beginners.
On the other side, we have Facebook, the platform full of different content and ads.
That diverse structure makes marketing and business promotions be a bit harder to manage, so it can sometimes be difficult to get access to the right customers.

I think both of them are good sources of advertisement for products, but one should try to implement a basic rule during advertisement of products which is target the specific communities which really want to buy those products. For me facebook page is the best advertising platform than youtube because people visit pages or groups on daily basis but no one searches most of the products on YouTube to buy.

Well best advertising source between Facebook and YouTube is quite tough to decide on, both are good advertising media but in terms of ads, YouTube ads generated more traffic than Facebook ads for pretty similar ads spent. As you can see, YouTube generated more views, more clicks and more free trials than Facebook ads.
However Facebook helps in showing your ads to people with similar interest to what you do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back