What's new

Being constantly rejected by customers art the start of your business venture

You don't become successful from day one, you need time to become successful. Therefore, it can be considered a common thing to be rejected in the initial days. This has been happened to a lot of entrepreneurs .

Well I have never been in that situation before but from the post and the comments section I have been able to learn a lot and it I know it will help me a lot in my business

When you are starting a business newly it might really take some times for people to trust your business fully to a point of operating confidently with you without any doubt in their mind .you still need to play along with them and make them to understand that you are capable of playing your part .

If you want to solve the problem of customer rejection, you need to find out exactly why customers are turning you down. If you can't figure it out, the problem will continue.
You can monitor your competitors and found out what they are doing that you are not doing. You should re-strategize and innovate your business so that it will look very attractive to customers.
Though it's absolutely normal not to get patronage at the start of a business, taking a look at the point you raised night be the way forward.

I think in the beginning it happens because no business runs before falling down as they learn many things from the rejections and than they make stoped making mistakes again related to selling purpose.
We human beings naturally get disappointment from the rejections and than we have the will power to manage the business well.
In starting businesses goes to loss side due to some bad customers and their behaviour but later they got settle.
Rejection from customers makes us stronger and to build confidence in our work, mistakes is normally common with the beginners but we learn as we continue to forge ahead,

It is natural I guess when you're rejected by the first few years of your business since it might sound new to them and they still have to know your products first, but I know time will come that a lot of people will know your products soo that's the time only lesser people will reject that.

Sometimes you get rejected because you’re pitching the wrong company or person. Avoid wasting your time and theirs, by doing your research. Just because you like the sound of being in business with company x doesn’t mean they’re right for you. And simply compiling a generic pitch list and approaching everyone to see what sticks doesn’t work either. Look at who they’ve invested in or partnered with in the past and whether your idea syncs with their future brand strategy and direction.

You can be rejected at the start of the business. This can only correct when you re brand your products and advertise in different ways with good medias that are acceptable in your country.

One thing to do would be to look at the cause of the poor sales specifically and try to solve it. The best way to know this is through customer feedback. It will also help to look at what competition is doing right and try the same.

I don't own any business currently but i feel one can deal with customers rejecting by first of all ensuring that the product meets the demands of the customer. If it does, then you can try advertising, if it doesn't then try working on the product.

Persistence is very good in business but if after persisting for so long then i will recommend that you should probably change or make some adjustments of the business concepts. i believe you you will see changes.
I personally believe that once a customer is not accepting whatever thing you're offering them it means that you have not actually offered them exactly what they wanted because once you do they will definitely accept it.

If you want to solve the problem of customer rejection, you need to find out exactly why customers are turning you down. If you can't figure it out, the problem will continue.
You can monitor your competitors and found out what they are doing that you are not doing. You should re-strategize and innovate your business so that it will look very attractive to customers.
This is actually something that is very common with so many businesses because you have to struggle with getting the customers that are going to be loyal to your business product and services who were actually patronizing other brand before you came into the business.

Opening a new business can be very challenging especially gaining the trust of a customer. Most customers have loyalty to brands, places, shops and certain individuals when making purchases or hiring services, and as such, this makes it very hard to win a customer. Persistency seldom work as it varies with the kind of customer.

The bitter truth is that every customer will not like you because we are all human and we are not all perfect but what you have to do is to know why you are being dislike and work on that aspect.

People will always want to relate with existing brands so the fact that they reject your products at the start of your business does not mean you are a failure, is part of business so you move on but make sure you don't give up.
Getting customers for a new business in something that is very challenging because there are a lot of competition in the market that are struggling to gain new customers trust which makes it something that is going to take a while before you get customers for your new business.

People will always want to relate with existing brands so the fact that they reject your products at the start of your business does not mean you are a failure, is part of business so you move on but make sure you don't give up.
As long as your business brand is still new in the market it is going to be very difficult for customers to start patronizing you immediately when they already have a brand they used to patronize.

I'll just make sure that I up my offers game and make sure that it's not only top notch but looks to my customers like they're taking advantage of me.
Once I make my offers too good to refuse, I'll get ahead of the competition.

It is natural I guess when you're rejected by the first few years of your business since it might sound new to them and they still have to know your products first, but I know time will come that a lot of people will know your products soo that's the time only lesser people will reject that.
It is actually wrong for you to expect the customers in the markets to jump into your business brand immediately you introduce that into market because they already have we are there invest their buying loyalty on so you have to convince them to change their loyalty which is going to take time.

Those customers and clients that are not supporting your new business at the beginning is a natural phenomenon as you don't expect customers to start patronage when you are just starting up, for one, they may have old businesses that they were using before yours came onboard.
This is something that a lot of people who are new in business issue try as much as possible to understand because it is going to take a while for you to make your own customers that will purchase from you.

In this case , you will need a good marketing strategy and you can choose to offer your product freely as a marketing strategy for people and they are likely to get it from you since everyone will want to enjoy free things . That is the way to get some of them if your product are of good quality.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back