What's new

Being constantly rejected by customers art the start of your business venture

In terms of rejection by a customer is always heartbreaking, the fact that you're rejected doesn't mean you should give up on the customers. Knowing what they want and serving them what they need is key to end customers rejection.

In terms of rejection by a customer is always heartbreaking, the fact that you're rejected doesn't mean you should give up on the customers. Knowing what they want and serving them what they need is key to end customers rejection.
Well it is not actually that you really have to give up on your business or on the customers but even with this you still need to give them an assurance that that you are always there to serve them

When you start your business it is going to take you a lot of time and effort for you to win the heart of your customers to your business. Don't be discouraged when things like this happen

This is most times often normal. Just try luring in customers, there are several ways. If you try and can't succeed then there's something u are doing wrong

Getting rejected at the start of your business is normal. You shouldn't need feel down or demotivated. It should serve as motivation that you have lot of works to do. The potential customers can't trust you at first.

Customers are always right, whenever you are rejected listen to their complains and reasons... It is the best way to improve your products and also you should understand this customers patronize others before and work on your communication skills
The reasons are very important because that will allow you to also address the issue before it is noticed by all customers. What is more is that it can be a good idea to have a suggestion box where they can also make suggestions on what to do to rectify the problem.

It is really a sad thing for customers to continually reject you whenever you are starting a business but then you should look back at exactly what you are doing wrong.

Getting rejected hurts a lot and it does not matter whether you are rejected in a relationship or if you get rejected by your customers. I think the best thing you should do is take a survey and seek feedback of customers and ask them why they are rejecting your products again and again. You must then improve the quality of your product and then seek customers again.

It's actually something very common to be rejected by your customers at the start of your business. You have to compete and convince your potential customers on what you can offer.

Exactly! It is all about time, and word of mouth is very very popular and in this way if you start of small and slow you can increase your potential profit very fast.
The things that most business owners do not have the patience and perseverance for them to wait for their business to start washing before they start giving up hope on the business ever becoming successful and this is the reason why so many businesses are closing up.

The things that most business owners do not have the patience and perseverance for them to wait for their business to start washing before they start giving up hope on the business ever becoming successful and this is the reason why so many businesses are closing up.
Patience is a very important thing that you have to have when you get involved in a business because it will take time to establish a favourable reputation that you can use to your advantage in this business.

The word offer is optional,so if business proposal is rejected or a start up business is rejected then it means the business should not give up but try harder,it is normal for a newly start up business to expect difficulties in acceptance

The word offer is optional,so if business proposal is rejected or a start up business is rejected then it means the business should not give up but try harder,it is normal for a newly start up business to expect difficulties in acceptance
Exactly. and generally if you are rejected it is because of a set of reasons, so if you are able to take this to heart then you are able to correct these concerns and likely secure your investment or a good customer base.

You have to start somewhere to build a client base. That rejection is normal and the only thing that can overcome it is persistence. It would also pay if you can spend on marketing.

You have to start somewhere to build a client base. That rejection is normal and the only thing that can overcome it is persistence. It would also pay if you can spend on marketing.
Marketing is a good thing but i think that spending the money on surveys before you start the business is a better use because then you can see what people are looking for from the start o avoid the rejection in the first place.

Patience is a very important thing that you have to have when you get involved in a business because it will take time to establish a favourable reputation that you can use to your advantage in this business.
One thing that I have noticed about myself is that I have this problem of not being patient whenever I have invested into any business or anything at all because I fear losing my hand any money so much that I can easily give up.

One thing that I have noticed about myself is that I have this problem of not being patient whenever I have invested into any business or anything at all because I fear losing my hand any money so much that I can easily give up.
I have the same problem as well and i think that as humans we are wired to panic when we don't see immediate results for the work that we have put in and this is not eh way that it should be.

I have the same problem as well and i think that as humans we are wired to panic when we don't see immediate results for the work that we have put in and this is not eh way that it should be.
Well it's something that I'm still trying to overcome right now and I feel that I am at that point in my life where I am now more relaxed and patient specially when it comes to investment so I believe that with time I will fully recover from such kind of character or trait of mine.

Human beings have this funny behavior. They mostly don't like or rarely like something new. Unless they get strong recommendations or a change of heart. It's normal

It is natural to be rejected at first instance die to some reasons. The customers may not have used with the method that we are deploying or we may not be doing it in a right way. We only need to sit down and analysis why customer reject us..

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back