What's new

Being constantly rejected by customers art the start of your business venture

If my products are really good as I claims it to be I'll try as much as possible to give samples to people that are interested, or I introduce a discount 4 people to buy it at a very low price just to get their attention to concentrate on my products

If my products are really good as I claims it to be I'll try as much as possible to give samples to people that are interested, or I introduce a discount 4 people to buy it at a very low price just to get their attention to concentrate on my products
Most product failed to be noticed and appreciated by the people because they just went straight to the market and startle selling without any form of market strategy and awareness, for example if you are introducing new product to the market , you must have a way of enticing and luring people towards buying th product.

If you want to solve the problem of customer rejection, you need to find out exactly why customers are turning you down. If you can't figure it out, the problem will continue.
You can monitor your competitors and found out what they are doing that you are not doing. You should re-strategize and innovate your business so that it will look very attractive to customers.
That is vry much true,one need to understand the market very well and know the target audience he is suppose to focus on,and then put up strategy on how to meet some of their vital concerns.
If you want to solve the problem of customer rejection, you need to find out exactly why customers are turning you down. If you can't figure it out, the problem will continue.
You can monitor your competitors and found out what they are doing that you are not doing. You should re-strategize and innovate your business so that it will look very attractive to customers.
That is vry much true,one need to understand the market very well and know the target audience he is suppose to focus on,and then put up strategy on how to meet some of their vital concerns.

Last edited:
It is normal for customers to reject your services when you are just starting, because they have no any experience working with you and they wouldn't want to leave their trusted business is to come and do business with you who is just starting.

This is just an indication that there are things that you are not doing right and a call that you should try to start doing some things properly like your packaging or advertisement.

I have received a lot rejection when I started working online but determination and dedication keep moving. Nothing can stop. The rejection should not be a reason to quit a your business.

It is natural to be rejected at first instance die to some reasons. The customers may not have used with the method that we are deploying or we may not be doing it in a right way. We only need to sit down and analysis why customer reject us.. Whether it is the price or the way we haggle with them.
That is what we experienced when we started our business,it was not really easy at the onset,the customers were not listening to us,even the ones that do,will not patronise us,but as time went by we started seeing some improvement.

It's a natural thing for business. There's hardly any business that you'll start that people will not reject your product at first. Every business at their early stage experience low sales. This is where most people give up on their business.

Well I strongly believe that It is natural to be rejected at first instance die to some reasons. The customers may not have used with the method that we are deploying or we may not be doing it in a right way. We only need to sit down and analysis why customer reject us.. Whether it is the price or the way we haggle with them.

It is normal to be rejected in the beginning for a variety of reasons. Customers might not have used the approach we are using, or we might not be doing it correctly. All we have to do is sit down and consider why the customer rejected us. It doesn't matter if it's the cost or how we bargain with them.

I think it is important and necessary you take that as a developmental stage of your business. It will not begin to attract customers immediately you start a business instead you need to build value.

I suppose it is normal to be rejected in the early years of your business because it might seem unfamiliar to them and they still need to become familiar with your products, but I know that eventually many people will become familiar with your products, at which point less people will reject it.

While you are starting up a business for the first you are expecting it to be very easy, you'll face a lot of things especially if you are starting for the very first time.

Perseverance is exceptionally great in trade but in case after continuing for so long at that point i will suggest simply ought to likely alter or make a few alterations of the commerce concepts. i accept you you may see changes.

The customers may not have used with the method that we are deploying or we may not be doing it in a right way. We only need to sit down and analysis why customer reject us.. Whether it is the price or the way we haggle with them.

The reason why customers normally constantly reject you at the start of your business is because you are still new in the business and they don't trust you yet , all you need to do is convince them by giving them the best .

The thing with starting off working on the internet, is that it's not easy to do. It takes time to learn and master, and sometimes you will fail early on. This is okay, as you will learn from your failures and will continue to grow because of it.

Customer rejection is something that every firm, no matter how big or little, has already gone through. It is crucial to view customer rejections as a learning experience in order to succeed because it is one way for business owners to learn from their own things and how to attract them

Because you are not yet fully trusted , that is one of the reasons so many people may seems not to be interested in the new business you established . You just have to give yourself sometimes and continue delivering good quality products and people will be interested in them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back