What's new

Being constantly rejected by customers art the start of your business venture

When you first started your business there is a period by which your sales are very low, and you are constantly trying to sell your product and promote your product, and you are constantly rejected by customers as well. This si natural part of developing a business and I think that every nbusiness that has been created has gone through this stage. It is either that people are not showign interest in yoru product, or sometimes the product can even sound too good to be true and therefore peopele become very skeptical of it and its use and therefore reject it out front.

Sometimes it is natural to reject those ideas which we do not understand and as humans we are creatures of habit and therefore we tend to go back to the same businesses over and over, and therefore it can be hard to change to another business, hence the constant rejection of the new business.

If you have ever opened up a business, how do you deal with custimer rejection in the beginning? What tactics do you use to maintain your composure despite rejections by the customer? And is persistence the key in winning over a customer or is this going to alienate your customer base even more?
When I first started my agro business, I didn't have a very big space as some of my competitors did. Whenever a customer came by, he or she would want to buy at a lower cost 'because I was just starting up' and when I refused, they would walk away muttering. I think being able to keep to my selling price made me even get bigger. Today, the same customers are playing loyalty. Lol

it is almost a natural phenomenon especially in startup businesses. Due to the fact that those client or customers already had existing places where they buy their product but with time if your product is quality and competitive then they'll come around.

Most persons just get it wrong they feel that business I just that platform that becomes big and without challenges,there is always a challenge,and patience is the key.

I think sometimes it happens like that but one need to be patient about that, I know as a business person you have been rejected by customer you will never be happy.

Most new businesses suffer the same thing because when you are new you have to struggle to make your own email customers that was not patronizing you so it's a normal thing.

When this happens in your business, its shows that you are not doing something right with the product, and this is the reason why the customers are rejecting it. You need to do something in order to determine what the customers really want from your product.

The reason might be that they are not able to trusted you at the beginning but it is still your responsibility as a business owner to prove to them that you are trusted by delivery of good quality products and services to people because that is just the only way you will be able to build trust.

Just because you launched your business and your products are available in the market does not mean people will flock to buy your products, you will have to constantly market your products and prove that your products are better

Don't view it as an outright rejection, rather see it as them not trusting you enough to patronize your business. Start by offering discounts or promos or even free exhibition of your goods and services in order to make them aware of the quality.

Just because you launched your business and your products are available in the market does not mean people will flock to buy your products, you will have to constantly market your products and prove that your products are better
That seems to be true having a business dosnt means that the whole customer will be directing towards your own shop what you need is to constantly talk to them build trust with your customer and surely you will definately gain large number of customer who will be patronizing you.

Being constantly rejected can be depressing but if you are doing everything right, it is just a phase that would pass. You must face many obstacles in business because it is inevitable.
Staying steadfast is solution. Go back to the drawing table, check and cross-check, then you'll be fine.

If you don't have good products, you will be constantly rejected by your customers. In order to generate sales, you need valuable and useful products. You also need to market your products well.

I think it is pretty normal to get rejected at the initial stages of your business, especially if you do not have much experience related to your business. It takes much time and patience in order to settle a successful business. Be patient and see the result.

I think it is pretty normal to get rejected at the initial stages of your business, especially if you do not have much experience related to your business. It takes much time and patience in order to settle a successful business. Be patient and see the result.
Yes but I believe you have to also know the reason why they are rejecting you, if it that they do not trust you then you have to try as much as possible to gain their trust first before exposing your products to them, this is always a challenge to new businesses.

When this happens in your business, its shows that you are not doing something right with the product, and this is the reason why the customers are rejecting it. You need to do something in order to determine what the customers really want from your product.
Customers are the very essence of starting any kind of business which is why before you start a business you must negotiate the kind of customers that you are supposed to get for your business and know if it's something that is worth venturing into.

Yes but I believe you have to also know the reason why they are rejecting you, if it that they do not trust you then you have to try as much as possible to gain their trust first before exposing your products to them, this is always a challenge to new businesses.

This is why I believe sampling plays a crucial role when it comes to exposing your products to clients because when you provide free samples to customers, they are more likely to trust you and buy products from you.

When your products are being rejected by your potential customers, this seems very embarrassing but it teaches and reintroduces you to source for ways in which you can better your business and improve your product's brand.

This is why I believe sampling plays a crucial role when it comes to exposing your products to clients because when you provide free samples to customers, they are more likely to trust you and buy products from you.
Yes that is another important points to consider, but the cost of organising sampling can be expensive most especially for new companies.. that is why most companies should rather be thinking of how to bring customer satisfaction.

When you are just starting out in business, it is very normal to be rejected by customers or not have them in plenty. But your consistency in communicating with them and keeping on the promotion and provision of quality products/services will eventually earn you many customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back