What's new

beermoneyforum.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok no problem, since I know it's paying, I don't mind getting the funds anytime. I also realised my topics on the marketplace are hardly approved. Aside these,it's a good platform.
It depends on the Nature of topics you are creating or the deals you are creating on the market place, if I know any I could tell why it is not approved . Check the rules guiding that.

Ok no problem, since I know it's paying, I don't mind getting the funds anytime. I also realised my topics on the marketplace are hardly approved. Aside these,it's a good platform.
I didn't try topic in marketplace so have no idea. But yes it's good platform and paying. Just follow rules

I understands your point, not very many people have positive experience with the forum though the more you are on the forum the more you learn. I guess you have been paid before?.
Yeah I have gotten a payment from admin though. Now I only visit the site to Learn about new ways of earning (more earning opportunities). It's still helpful.

Yeah I have gotten a payment from admin though. Now I only visit the site to Learn about new ways of earning (more earning opportunities). It's still helpful.
That's cool, to a greater extent I believe you are covered since you have been paid at least once ,just ensure your posts are of higher quality and don't stay much on one thread

That's cool, to a greater extent I believe you are covered since you have been paid at least once ,just ensure your posts are of higher quality and don't stay much on one thread
Thank you. They are having much members and I do not blame them when there seems to be too much complains, it's not easy moderating posts made by such high number of members.

Thank you. They are having much members and I do not blame them when there seems to be too much complains, it's not easy moderating posts made by such high number of members.
Yes, I also sent them a message because I posted wrong title ,but they didn't reply. It means they have no time to reply all members ,so I ll get my reply when it ll my turn

Fantastic, I'm a member there to @ beermoneyforum.com, I heard that the forum pay once every month, paying every 25th day of every month. Is that true dear friend??
I withdrew $8 to my payeer account recently and it wasnt on the 25th of the month , i guess that rules doesn't follow

It depends on the Nature of topics you are creating or the deals you are creating on the market place, if I know any I could tell why it is not approved . Check the rules guiding that.
I've checked the rules and my topics are not against the rules. I guess since the forum is manually moderated by few hands. It'll take some time going through topics to approve them.

I've checked the rules and my topics are not against the rules. I guess since the forum is manually moderated by few hands. It'll take some time going through topics to approve them.
Yeah, the forum is manually moderated. Every topic you create needs to be approved by a moderator before being displayed publicly

there are some rules to let the admin accept your thread there :
first, you must be your balance is over 1000 Bmf, and second, your micro job shouldn't be trash or hard to understand.

third, contact the admin to approve your task in a short period of time.

If the thread has exceeded 24 hours without approval I advise you contact the admin to remind him especially if it is an urgent deal , I am sure he will work on it

I would suggest you give your deal another reviewing before posting because I wouldn't expect any issues with market place deals.

there are some rules to let the admin accept your thread there :
first, you must be your balance is over 1000 Bmf, and second, your micro job shouldn't be trash or hard to understand.

third, contact the admin to approve your task in a short period of time.
I'll contact him. My balance is over 2k bmf and my job is easy to understand
I may have to cancel it because o.wont be needing it again. Also I can try other forums.

Some one also posted a deal of which she said it has not been approved so probably there are more deals to be approved by the admin.

I withdrew $8 to my payeer account recently and it wasnt on the 25th of the month , i guess that rules doesn't follow
If so, then its nice, but can you withdraw any amount of cash into your payeer or Bitcoin wallet, other than the one they quoted in the market session??

If so, then its nice, but can you withdraw any amount of cash into your payeer or Bitcoin wallet, other than the one they quoted in the market session??
You can only pick from those offers at the shop. And if you need higher amount cashed out, then do multiples of whichever option you pick.

You can only pick from those offers at the shop. And if you need higher amount cashed out, then do multiples of whichever option you pick.
I find your quote informative, I will utilize the shop list offer on the site. I will do as you said by using separate offer L's quoted in the shop list to cash out my funds if the time comes by.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah its impossible when you are using the shop to withdraw just increase the quantity you are withdrawing
Thanks for making me understand how every thing about withdrawal works in their site. I will utilize all the details you gave me here.

Bmf is the best online forum. You can easy make daily $1,just need to have right sites for threads.
Payouts are paid on 25th,but if there are a lot of orders, Admin pays it earlier.

That's nice , as old as i am in that forum , I have not used the BMF shop before, I will check if bitcoin is readily available though Admin said his been out of bitcoin but don't know if he has it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back