What's new

beermoneyforum.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
1-what's beermoneyforum??

1604768607428.png

beer money forum is a forum that lets you earn dollars just from writing posts and threads for free.

2- Who can Join beermoney forum?
It works worldwide (everyone can join it^^).

3- then tell us how to join it?

-join the site: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=75660
-create an account.
-read the rules and start writing and of course, you will earn ^^

4- How can I earn from the site:

-you can earn 0.02$ for each post and 0.05$ for each thread.
-earn 1$ from a valid referral.

5-what's the minimum payout and how?

you can withdraw your money from those processes :

Payeer: 2$
Bitcoin: 2$
Skrill: 2$

6- thanks, can you tell us about your experience with this site:

well, the site is very legit and famous, it has created in 2014, I was an active member there and could earn a totally of 250$

1604769065394.png

if you have some issues or questions, feel free to ask me here in the comments

beermoneyforum is definitely legit but they are very harsh on posts/threads

so many times posts are deleted and BMF point reverted, even though follow rule

good review though(y)

beermoneyforum is definitely legit but they are very harsh on posts/threads

so many times posts are deleted and BMF point reverted, even though follow rule

good review though(y)
Yeah that's the right, the problem is that the admin is so serious and also the huge traffic that he has there let him under pressure and find difficulties to get control all the posts and threads so as consequence He make many mistakes and remove some posts and threads for no reason.

I have been writing in beer money forum for three years now and it is an awesome site. I have been paid several times by the site. The admin is so friendly and active but so strict when it comes to the rules of the site. Many people have been banned from the site due to spamming, posting low quality posts or writing threads that already exits. The good thing is that the admin gives you a second chance if you ask him.

I have been on bmf for sometime now and I have had no reason to complain. The important thing is to follow the rules and avoid spam, then, you are good. The admin may be strict but quite approachable.

I am one of the founding members of Beer Money Forum. Even though BMF is a competitor for Bizdustry, I can say he is a very approachable person but can be very strict at times. If you follow the rules and don't make low-quality posts, you'll be fine It's a legitimate website and I've cashed out multiple times.

BMF is surely in the top of paid to post forums. I've been posting their for a long time and received multiple payments from it

Been a member of their forum for a while, but I didn t invest time in it almost at all, less than 20 posts done there, though it pays.

I have been able to make withdrawal once on beer money forum, but I must say that the admin is too strict. I don't advise my friends to register there, I know they won't make it.

I have been able to make withdrawal once on beer money forum, but I must say that the admin is too strict. I don't advise my friends to register there, I know they won't make it.
that's true, you have to applique all the rules there in order to make money, and any small mistake can get you out of the forum.

You should consider the reputation and age of sites you work on to know the ones to stick with. As for BMF, I guess not everyone can maintain their membership there.

You should consider the reputation and age of sites you work on to know the ones to stick with. As for BMF, I guess not everyone can maintain their membership there.
You are right. I have tried my best but BMF does not just work for me, so I am cool works on other earning sites. I have respect for BMF since it has been paying for long.

You are right. I have tried my best but BMF does not just work for me, so I am cool works on other earning sites. I have respect for BMF since it has been paying for long.
I am very optimistic that if you join the site again you will like it , just follow the rules and be active at a low pace. It is the most reliable and highly paid forum.

I have to admit the admin is strict but it's not really as bad as many people think. The forum is really big now, they have over 100k members and the admin is probably tired of how many people don't respect the rules. That's exactly why they have specific rules that you have to respect, because they don't want any low quality content on their forum. As long as you respect the rules and make good content you should have no problems

I have to admit the admin is strict but it's not really as bad as many people think. The forum is really big now, they have over 100k members and the admin is probably tired of how many people don't respect the rules. That's exactly why they have specific rules that you have to respect, because they don't want any low quality content on their forum. As long as you respect the rules and make good content you should have no problems
everything is okay there if you follow the rules nothing will happen to you, I am a member there for a year and I had never face a problem.
The rate of earning isn't good because the forum has huge traffic.

It is very important to go through the FAQ of the site and also ask Admin for more enlightment, you should ensure your comments are very impactful to the forum

everything is okay there if you follow the rules nothing will happen to you, I am a member there for a year and I had never face a problem.
The rate of earning isn't good because the forum has huge traffic.
The rate is pretty good, I mean is the same as most forums like this. Only bizdustry has a higher rate

The rate is pretty good, I mean is the same as most forums like this. Only bizdustry has a higher rate
Yeah kind of, 20 Bmf for each post and 50 Bmf for each thread but it's hard there to share a thread because most of the sites included there.
I worked there for a long time but I prefer Bizdustry ^^

I signed up for beermoneyforum some time ago, so far I have not published or answered anything, it did not arouse my interest as this forum. I'm glad it's a legal site, as a lot of people make a profit and don't waste their time

I am very optimistic that if you join the site again you will like it , just follow the rules and be active at a low pace. It is the most reliable and highly paid forum.
I sent admin both a private message and a mail but he has not responded to any. I guess my services are no longer needed so I can't do anything again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back