What's new

beermoneyforum.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already got paid 5x and won 2 times on the raffle in there so i know it's legit. Thought what i don't like about it is when a post is deleted i wouldn't know what's wrong or which post is it. so i will never know what to avoid next time

The site pays for reporting. If you report someone and if the person is found spaming or violating any rules, you will be credited points. That's how the admin cleans the site. However, I hear horror stories and most of the member complain that they have been banned for no reason. By the way, if you post too much, even if your content are good, they will term you spammer.

The site pays for reporting. If you report someone and if the person is found spaming or violating any rules, you will be credited points. That's how the admin cleans the site. However, I hear horror stories and most of the member complain that they have been banned for no reason. By the way, if you post too much, even if your content are good, they will term you spammer.
that wasn't the case when I was posting a lot of HYIP threads or for another user who I see posting about these sites 24/7, so I don't know, different experiences I guess. but I've also been paid a few times by the site.

Beermoney forum is same like bizdustry and is legitimate.
One of my friend is working on beermoney forum and he also send me referral and now i also going to join it.
The admin can be harsh but the bizdustry forum will go higher than beermoney forum.

Yeah that is what I realized too especially for new members they need to be very careful when posting in the forum but if a member get paid for the first time then he is likely to remain longer in the forum. The forum pay as at when due but very strict with contents.

A friend told me that beermoney is cool just that the admins there are very rude and harsh and during cashout you can get ban just for a little mistake hence losing your changes to get your money....I did not even bother to join cos of the testimonies have heard so far.

1-what's beermoneyforum??

View attachment 511

beer money forum is a forum that lets you earn dollars just from writing posts and threads for free.

2- Who can Join beermoney forum?
It works worldwide (everyone can join it^^).

3- then tell us how to join it?

-join the site: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=75660
-create an account.
-read the rules and start writing and of course, you will earn ^^

4- How can I earn from the site:

-you can earn 0.02$ for each post and 0.05$ for each thread.
-earn 1$ from a valid referral.

5-what's the minimum payout and how?

you can withdraw your money from those processes :

Payeer: 2$
Bitcoin: 2$
Skrill: 2$

6- thanks, can you tell us about your experience with this site:

well, the site is very legit and famous, it has created in 2014, I was an active member there and could earn a totally of 250$

View attachment 512

if you have some issues or questions, feel free to ask me here in the comments
The admin is too strict, frequent deduction of points, delay of payment etc. But they pay though it takes some time. It's a nice forum too nevertheless

Yeah that is what I realized too especially for new members they need to be very careful when posting in the forum but if a member get paid for the first time then he is likely to remain longer in the forum. The forum pay as at when due but very strict with contents.
Yes, the forum pays, and it is a legit site. However, it is a madhouse for new members. Hundreds of thousand of members watch you eager to grab by your throat for 500 points. LOL Just like Reddit where the pros will get you by your neck when you are new.

I was reporting unsolicited messages and spams but i haven't been credited a single bmf for it ever. Do we need to manually ask for it on the report message? What kind of messages are counted for that 500?

@Hushhhh , it is likely that most of the unsolicited messages you report do not hold water or they had always reported earlier otherwise you will be. @Mika , I guess subsequently Mr.B and his moderators will soft on new members because most of them are novice that require guides.

Beermoneyforum is legit. I have been hearing a lot about it For some while now. I know about few persons that have earn money from participating from the platform. I am new there and still coming up .

I must say, their admin indeed is strict and friendly also. You get to enjoy the platform when you abide by the rules and regulations.

The major reason, must person get their post deleted is because it is of low quality and full with grammatical errors. If you get to write valuable, error free post then with patience you get to build up your money fast and withdraw to your Bitcoin wallet or skrill

I was reporting unsolicited messages and spams but i haven't been credited a single bmf for it ever. Do we need to manually ask for it on the report message? What kind of messages are counted for that 500?
I read on the site that a user will be paid for reporting spam, unsolicited messages etc. Maybe you should ask about that to more experienced members. I don't know how do you get credit for reporting.I have not spent that much time on the site to know everything.
@Hushhhh , it is likely that most of the unsolicited messages you report do not hold water or they had always reported earlier otherwise you will be. @Mika , I guess subsequently Mr.B and his moderators will soft on new members because most of them are novice that require guides.
I think they are fine with their rules and those who are not happy are free to wander elsewhere. It is their site, and they make the rule.

I'm currently trying to be active there but I'm having a hard time to find threads that I'm interested on, even though there's many available.

Anyway, still a good site that I could earn from. I will be trying to post more to reach the minimum and got myself paid for the first time.

I worked on this site for a while and had a payment and I was satisfied. But it can be said that the rules are somewhat strict and the amount paid is not very high.

I have been in this forum for more than three and I received payment virtually every month, I have learnt lots as regards posting through interaction with the admin of the site. The guy is strict and simple so he is just been principled.

To get thread you are interested you use the forum front page to see the different sections.

I worked on this site for a while and had a payment and I was satisfied. But it can be said that the rules are somewhat strict and the amount paid is not very high.
How much do you expect to be paid when you post 2-3 lines for a post or thread. I believe the pay rate is good. My only concern with paid to post sites like BMF or even Bizdustry is you will try yourself by posting. Onc day you will feel empty, nothing substantial to say, you will only saturate the forum with stale topics.

I have made over $18 in just 15 days I've been with beermoneyforum site. But I was banned recently the forum for something Mr deemed low quality posts. Saying members there, doesn't like me at all, that voted for my permanent ban. I don't know my own fellow members will be wanting my own permanent ban. That's not possible, I don't still understand what Mr b mean by that. I'm out of the site, I don't want to work there again. I prefer working via this forum "bizdustry. Bizdustry pays by far more than beermoneyforum site.

I have made over $18 in just 15 days I've been with beermoneyforum site. But I was banned recently the forum for something Mr deemed low quality posts. Saying members there, doesn't like me at all, that voted for my permanent ban. I don't know my own fellow members will be wanting my own permanent ban. That's not possible, I don't still understand what Mr b mean by that. I'm out of the site, I don't want to work there again. I prefer working via this forum "bizdustry. Bizdustry pays by far more than beermoneyforum site.
Don't say that it is not possible for members to vote your permanent ban , I am saying this from experience , some people are on BMF as watch dogs . I will want to you believe that there are alternatives to BMF . I am sure the admin doesn't hate you but he is acting on recommendation.

I just joined beer money forum recently, I wasn't sure about it authenticity but thanks for clarifying, I will try my best and hope to learn more from it too.
Honestly I've learned a lot from bizdustry already even though it hasn't been long since I joined.

I was frustrated to leave the site. I got to know it during the lockdown and even though I have registered. I wasn't paid for making comment and no one among the administrators was ready to put me through. I love website with quick and active support team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back