What's new

beermoneyforum.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have left out one important point, I think. In order to earn from the forum you have to be a regular on the forum. Otherwise, your past earnings are forfeited, I think.

You have left out one important point, I think. In order to earn from the forum you have to be a regular on the forum. Otherwise, your past earnings are forfeited, I think.
This may be true , if you are not active for a longer time very likely your earnings will be set to zero though I am not sure because I have not experience this as I check the forum daily.

This may be true , if you are not active for a longer time very likely your earnings will be set to zero though I am not sure because I have not experience this as I check the forum daily.
It is true and it happened to me once. No doubt, as you say, checking the forum daily is a good idea, but then, I also found the site somewhat clumsy with numerous ads and everything packed into one page.

It is true and it happened to me once. No doubt, as you say, checking the forum daily is a good idea, but then, I also found the site somewhat clumsy with numerous ads and everything packed into one page.
yeah it is tough without an adblocker, i would like to support beermoneyforum but he just has TOO many ads without adblocker on, to the point where it lags my laptop

Yes, I agree with you on this point, because if you are not affiliated, you will not make good profits

yeah it is tough without an adblocker, i would like to support beermoneyforum but he just has TOO many ads without adblocker on, to the point where it lags my la

yeah it is tough without an adblocker, i would like to support beermoneyforum but he just has TOO many ads without adblocker on, to the point where it lags my laptop
Probably because I am very much aquatinted to the site that is why I don't see much of ads and there are Some ads that once deleted they don't resurface.

I have been a member of BeerMoneyForum for a while and have been paid by the owner a few times. I mainly did articles for the owner as a sort of custom task which I was paid for. I'm not sure if he still offers that as he ended it a while ago and said he would start it again in the future. He is quite strict in terms of the post quality but I think it's a fair requirement for a paid posting forum. As an owner, the last thing you want is low quality content.

I have been a member of BeerMoneyForum for a while and have been paid by the owner a few times. I mainly did articles for the owner as a sort of custom task which I was paid for. I'm not sure if he still offers that as he ended it a while ago and said he would start it again in the future. He is quite strict in terms of the post quality but I think it's a fair requirement for a paid posting forum. As an owner, the last thing you want is low quality content.
I was also part of the members writing articles for him aside the normal posting of comments, the admin value posts that are informative and can add value to the forum.

beermoneyforum is definitely legit but they are very harsh on posts/threads

so many times posts are deleted and BMF point reverted, even though follow rule

good review though(y)
I didn't face this problem on that site but I also faced this problem on this site??
But all activities are for the improvement of forum so we should accept our these mistakes. It help us to learn good writing skills.

I didn't face this problem on that site but I also faced this problem on this site??
But all activities are for the improvement of forum so we should accept our these mistakes. It help us to learn good writing skills.
the difference is that the admin and staff members here are kind and we tolerate mistakes sometimes, also we give many chances for users but there Mr. B is so strict and any small mistake your account will ban.

I think mr b is much more harsh on new accounts than this site, i swear my first posts were good posts but they were still deleted, so i just left the site

maybe i was unlucky, and maybe other people have better first impression, but on this site i much prefer how the staff handles it. They don't have the same "punish first, ask questions later" mentality that Mr B has

edit: or don't ask question at all, and just ban... that also seems to be a possibility on beermoneyforum

Last edited:
I have made several withdrawals with BMF since it was my first forum to come across.It has really helped me for getting to know more forums.

I think mr b is much more harsh on new accounts than this site, i swear my first posts were good posts but they were still deleted, so i just left the site

maybe i was unlucky, and maybe other people have better first impression, but on this site i much prefer how the staff handles it. They don't have the same "punish first, ask questions later" mentality that Mr B has

edit: or don't ask question at all, and just ban... that also seems to be a possibility on beermoneyforum
It's sad news. Sorry to hear this. Actually I joined the site a long time ago but I was not active because of my busy routine. But I became active last month .so I have no idea if he is harsh to new members.

1-what's beermoneyforum??

View attachment 511

beer money forum is a forum that lets you earn dollars just from writing posts and threads for free.

2- Who can Join beermoney forum?
It works worldwide (everyone can join it^^).

3- then tell us how to join it?

-join the site: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=75660
-create an account.
-read the rules and start writing and of course, you will earn ^^

4- How can I earn from the site:

-you can earn 0.02$ for each post and 0.05$ for each thread.
-earn 1$ from a valid referral.

5-what's the minimum payout and how?

you can withdraw your money from those processes :

Payeer: 2$
Bitcoin: 2$
Skrill: 2$

6- thanks, can you tell us about your experience with this site:

well, the site is very legit and famous, it has created in 2014, I was an active member there and could earn a totally of 250$

View attachment 512

if you have some issues or questions, feel free to ask me here in the comments
I am very interested in starting to work on the page, but I have a question. BeerMoney.gg is this same Beermoneyforum? because days ago I registered in one, but I have not started because I am evaluating.

I am very interested in starting to work on the page, but I have a question. BeerMoney.gg is this same Beermoneyforum? because days ago I registered in one, but I have not started because I am evaluating.
generally, all the forums have the same way of earning.
for the answer to your question, yeah as you said there isn't a big difference between both
just in beermoney.forum try to applique all the rules because the admin is so strict and every small mistake can make you big problems.

for earning it's the same (20 credits for each post and 50 credit for each thread).

generally, all the forums have the same way of earning.
for the answer to your question, yeah as you said there isn't a big difference between both
just in beermoney.forum try to applique all the rules because the admin is so strict and every small mistake can make you big problems.

for earning it's the same (20 credits for each post and 50 credit for each thread).
Hello, again I think I could not explain, my doubt or my question is, BeerMoney.gg, it is the same Beermoneyforum site, they are written differently. that's why the question.

The Admin for beermoney Forum had acuse beermoney.gg of copying all his template to run his Forums. He said this on FC , I wouldn't know if Beermoneu.gg admin is on FC to counter the claim.

No both are different. I joined beermoney.gg yesterday but I didn't start working on that site because I am giving my time to bizdustry and beermoneyforum. But I am thinking to start working on that platform if I ll have spare time.

Hello, again I think I could not explain, my doubt or my question is, BeerMoney.gg, it is the same Beermoneyforum site, they are written differently. that's why the question.
ah, of course not! beermoney forum has created in 2014 but beermoney.gg in 2019 I guess.
the name of beermoney.gg was moneygurus.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back