What's new

beermoneyforum.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic, I'm a member there to @ beermoneyforum.com, I heard that the forum pay once every month, paying every 25th day of every month. Is that true dear friend??

Fantastic, I'm a member there to @ beermoneyforum.com, I heard that the forum pay once every month, paying every 25th day of every month. Is that true dear friend??
this rule was in the past, but now you can withdraw any amount at any time. contact the admin and he will process for you the payment.

I worked with it few months ago and it's legit . I made about 37 $ and i got paied
Congrats for making something out of it I'm very happy for you. I'm looking forward making something with them too, I'm already a member like you there.
Post automatically merged:

this rule was in the past, but now you can withdraw any amount at any time. contact the admin and he will process for you the payment.
Fantastic, I'm thrilled about the new rule, I was thinking they stand by that rule of payment once every 25th day of each month. Thanks for being here for us, answering my question shows that this forum is also informative forum ever moving forward.

I have recieved reasonable amount from this site since I joined I am very optimistic to have earn much more than $500 , the admin pay anytime you request and he has fund you request for.

I'm an active member of bmf. I must attest to the fact that it's the most thriving of paid forums. It's legit and paying too.
However,the forum is highly regulated and payment is late. Maybe admin pays manually.
Took me close to 10 days to receive my Bitcoin.

I have also withdrawn up to 60$ within the past two months from bmf . It is a legit site that demands quality posts and comments.

I think those new members don't really bother to read the rules before trying the site , so it's obvious that there will always be ban on them
It's true though, some members are too lazy to read the rules, it is what one ought to do first whenever we join a new site. I don't know why they find it hard to read.

I'm an active member of bmf. I must attest to the fact that it's the most thriving of paid forums. It's legit and paying too.
However,the forum is highly regulated and payment is late. Maybe admin pays manually.
Took me close to 10 days to receive my Bitcoin.
The payment is not late in my case, it is likely that the delayment was due to increase in the gas fee, the Admin pay me immediately except he is not online.

The payment is not late in my case, it is likely that the delayment was due to increase in the gas fee, the Admin pay me immediately except he is not online.
he used to pay every 28 days (monthly) but maybe he give special treatment for some people

It's true though, some members are too lazy to read the rules, it is what one ought to do first whenever we join a new site. I don't know why they find it hard to read.
Most of them their first mindset is focused on withdrawing on the the platform instead of making quality post and comment

he used to pay every 28 days (monthly) but maybe he give special treatment for some people
when I was an active member, I never face problems with payments, I sent him the email of wallets and after minutes he would send the money normally on any day.

yeah, thats what i mean, trusted members maybe would be the better word
exactly, in your first payments, you will find difficulty because he will investigate about you (your posts/your Ip address and many things...)

exactly, in your first payments, you will find difficulty because he will investigate about you (your posts/your Ip address and many things...)
This is challenge most new members face, I also noticed what ever that makes you get payment for the first time on BMF you are covered as member from been banned, highest you will be warn or points are deducted.

You are right. I have tried my best but BMF does not just work for me, so I am cool works on other earning sites. I have respect for BMF since it has been paying for long.
I don't know why I am getting negative reviews about that forum here. I am not a perfect writer but I didn't face any problem.yes, some threads removed without telling reason. But now I am careful to post threads ,I follow rules and now I don't face this issue again

I don't know why I am getting negative reviews about that forum here. I am not a perfect writer but I didn't face any problem.yes, some threads removed without telling reason. But now I am careful to post threads ,I follow rules and now I don't face this issue again
yes that's right, I said multiple times that's beer money isn't bad but only thee admin there is strict to applique the rules that's all.

If the admin removes a post or thread for you, then be clever and send him a message about the reason for that, you will learn from it and you won't do it again.

That's what I was doing when I was active there.

Alright, it's good to know. It's just the experience I had that I am sharing. I am not in any way trying to bring down the name of this site as it is a legit and paying site.

Alright, it's good to know. It's just the experience I had that I am sharing. I am not in any way trying to bring down the name of this site as it is a legit and paying site.
I understands your point, not very many people have positive experience with the forum though the more you are on the forum the more you learn. I guess you have been paid before?.

yes that's right, I said multiple times that's beer money isn't bad but only thee admin there is strict to applique the rules that's all.

If the admin removes a post or thread for you, then be clever and send him a message about the reason for that, you will learn from it and you won't do it again.

That's what I was doing when I was active there.
Yes, we should accept our mistakes. No one is perfect here . And the admin of that site doesn't want to lose its members so if he is harsh or want us to follow rules then we should accept this point and if we feel there is misunderstanding we should ask him

Ok no problem, since I know it's paying, I don't mind getting the funds anytime. I also realised my topics on the marketplace are hardly approved. Aside these,it's a good platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back