What's new

beermoneyforum.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, of course not! beermoney forum has created in 2014 but beermoney.gg in 2019 I guess.
the name of beermoney.gg was moneygurus.net
Oh I see. Thanks for this update. When I started to work on beermoney platform ,I saw this second site on Google while searching a topic , I thought it is the same like beermoney but when I checked it, it was different platform. Just names are creating confusion

Oh I see. Thanks for this update. When I started to work on beermoney platform ,I saw this second site on Google while searching a topic , I thought it is the same like beermoney but when I checked it, it was different platform. Just names are creating confusion
Now if we understood each other, thanks for responding
yes I will share both accounts there to make what's I said more clear :

1605304580534.png 1605304630667.png

two differents forums (it's not the same).

It is true and it happened to me once. No doubt, as you say, checking the forum daily is a good idea, but then, I also found the site somewhat clumsy with numerous ads and everything packed into one page.

It is true and it happened to me once. No doubt, as you say, checking the forum daily is a good idea, but then, I also found the site somewhat clumsy with numerous ads and everything packed into one page.
This is so true. The site tends to drain a lot of my data and coupled with the fact that my earnings ain't guaranteed there, I just have to let go of it and focus on other alternatives.

I sent admin both a private message and a mail but he has not responded to any. I guess my services are no longer needed so I can't do anything again.
I also have the same problem..I was ban twice from the site from the site for an unknown reason and till date I am unable to get a response from the admin about why I have been ban from the site

I think Mr.B is a great Admin, don't get me wrong, but I have my inbox full of unwanted newsletters & advertising. And the forum has it's the worst type of monetization enabled, advert pop-ups. Just try to behave and write good quality posts and your account will be in good standing ^^^^

I think Mr.B is a great Admin, don't get me wrong, but I have my inbox full of unwanted newsletters & advertising. And the forum has it's the worst type of monetization enabled, advert pop-ups. Just try to behave and write good quality posts and your account will be in good standing ^^^^
E-mail marketing is an old way to advertise different objects/brands they earn very well from that, I think they have over 100.000 users so each day sending an hook mail, they earn from that... I know it is not the most suitable in this line, but it tries to make you buy from other brands.

The Admin for beermoney Forum had acuse beermoney.gg of copying all his template to run his Forums. He said this on FC , I wouldn't know if Beermoneu.gg admin is on FC to counter the claim.
the only thing i really think is the same are the forum topics, but every forum seems to have them now so, including bizdustry. I don't think they look anything alike now.

beermoney.gg:
2109bc08425e3150a87eb590eab839f4.png
beermoneyforum:
be0ec6aa3dbf32b6ee9029027e2bcb67.jpg

I don't really see any resemblance other than that it uses the Xenforo forum software but it seems like almost every forum uses xenforo.
https://bitcoindiscussionforum.com/ looks really similar though xD i was gonna take a picture of that but i figured this was too many images in one post

Last edited:
the only thing i really think is the same are the forum topics, but every forum seems to have them now so, including bizdustry. I don't think they look anything alike now.

beermoney.gg:
View attachment 860
beermoneyforum:
View attachment 861

I don't really see any resemblance other than that it uses the Xenforo forum software but it seems like almost every forum uses xenforo.
https://bitcoindiscussionforum.com/ looks really similar though xD i was gonna take a picture of that but i figured this was too many images in one post
These features you made mentioned of are not the same that's true, I think the Sparks came from the similarity in the names, some are of the view that new members may mistake beermoney.gg for beermoney Forum

E-mail marketing is an old way to advertise different objects/brands they earn very well from that, I think they have over 100.000 users so each day sending an hook mail, they earn from that... I know it is not the most suitable in this line, but it tries to make you buy from other brands.
the advertising there doesn't include only the Email marketing because the admin will make a professional thread about your company, site and you will get more views (at least 200 views) and because our site is a forum so for sure they will be interesting to join this also.

I also have the same problem..I was ban twice from the site from the site for an unknown reason and till date I am unable to get a response from the admin about why I have been ban from the site
It's strange thing which you are talking about. I didn't face this problem ever. I am not a perfect writer . They also removed my threads which are similar to other topic ,but didn't send me any notice.
Last time ,a member send me message that my account is in risk because I were posting replies without space ( I didn't know about this point ) I thanked him and then I followed the rule which was not in my mind before .
Thanks God, he messaged me and informed me. May be if any staff member see ,he can take action against me ?
But just want to share this thing that sometimes we don't have knowledge about anything so it's duty of all members to guide new one or owner of the site should guide new members ,if they don't listen then it's ok if owner bans these people

It's strange thing which you are talking about. I didn't face this problem ever. I am not a perfect writer . They also removed my threads which are similar to other topic ,but didn't send me any notice.
Last time ,a member send me message that my account is in risk because I were posting replies without space ( I didn't know about this point ) I thanked him and then I followed the rule which was not in my mind before .
Thanks God, he messaged me and informed me. May be if any staff member see ,he can take action against me ?
But just want to share this thing that sometimes we don't have knowledge about anything so it's duty of all members to guide new one or owner of the site should guide new members ,if they don't listen then it's ok if owner bans these people
It's quite different with BMf ..no warning or anything..you just get kicked out and I still don't know the meaning of spam till date

The Admin for beermoney Forum had acuse beermoney.gg of copying all his template to run his Forums. He said this on FC , I wouldn't know if Beermoneu.gg admin is on FC to counter the claim.
To be honest, most forum platforms that I belong to have similar templates or looks, so his claim seems a bit strange to me.

yeah it is tough without an adblocker, i would like to support beermoneyforum but he just has TOO many ads without adblocker on, to the point where it lags my laptop
I think he gets those revenue from ads so if its too much on the site its still for the good of the site and the members too because he would still get enough to pay all members

That site is something else, those I know who are making money from the site have been there for long. I think it's new members that are facing the problem of incessant ban.

That site is something else, those I know who are making money from the site have been there for long. I think it's new members that are facing the problem of incessant ban.
This may be through because each time a referal contest takes place ,only very few scale through to withdraw their earnings as they are mostly accused of Spams.

I think those new members don't really bother to read the rules before trying the site , so it's obvious that there will always be ban on them

I think those new members don't really bother to read the rules before trying the site , so it's obvious that there will always be ban on them
To an extent so many of them violates the rules because they are not well informed about the sites while the moderators some times ban members that are super active.

To an extent so many of them violates the rules because they are not well informed about the sites while the moderators some times ban members that are super active.
Well i am active on the site but have not been banned i don't really know about that one , but i suggest the admin should always help new members atleast correct them just like forumcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back