What's new

beermoneyforum.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly new to BMF and so far, so good. It is worrying that I keep hearing stories about people being banned though. I just try to keep my head down, observe the rules and hope to the heavens above I don't get banned. Other than that, I do enjoy the site.
If you observe closely, you'd realize that those banned are new members who probably did not understand the rules well enough before making posts. Since you know the rules, I am sure there won't be problems.

If you observe closely, you'd realize that those banned are new members who probably did not understand the rules well enough before making posts. Since you know the rules, I am sure there won't be problems.
Thanks, mate, for the assurance :) I've never understood why people join a new site and don't bother to familiarise themselves with the FAQs and the rules before interacting - to me, that's the fastest way to breaking the rules because you just don't know. I guess that's why a lot of them will say they don't know what they are supposed to have done wrong.

see my thread here, I made some advises and suggestions for the new user of beer money:

Thanks for that, @anisbouanaka - truly appreciated??? But having been on BMF a few months now, I believe I now have a good handle on how it works and what's expected of all members. Even now, I still regularly refer back to the FAQs and general rules just to stay on track. I've just been nervous about the frequent banning of members, I guess partly because I'm fairly new there and especially relative to a lot of other people.

Thanks for that, @anisbouanaka - truly appreciated??? But having been on BMF a few months now, I believe I now have a good handle on how it works and what's expected of all members. Even now, I still regularly refer back to the FAQs and general rules just to stay on track. I've just been nervous about the frequent banning of members, I guess partly because I'm fairly new there and especially relative to a lot of other people.
99% of the banned accounts there had their reasons (spam/cheating/plagiarism/ off topics..), I'm sure from that

I haven t been lately on beermoneyforum, it s not attractive, even on the e-mail I delete their messages when I see them xD SPAM

1-what's beermoneyforum??

View attachment 511

beer money forum is a forum that lets you earn dollars just from writing posts and threads for free.

2- Who can Join beermoney forum?
It works worldwide (everyone can join it^^).

3- then tell us how to join it?

-join the site: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=75660
-create an account.
-read the rules and start writing and of course, you will earn ^^

4- How can I earn from the site:

-you can earn 0.02$ for each post and 0.05$ for each thread.
-earn 1$ from a valid referral.

5-what's the minimum payout and how?

you can withdraw your money from those processes :

Payeer: 2$
Bitcoin: 2$
Skrill: 2$

6- thanks, can you tell us about your experience with this site:

well, the site is very legit and famous, it has created in 2014, I was an active member there and could earn a totally of 250$

View attachment 512

if you have some issues or questions, feel free to ask me here in the comments
how long the withdrawal process takes

I haven t been lately on beermoneyforum, it s not attractive, even on the e-mail I delete their messages when I see them xD SPAM
A lot of traffic there because the forum is old so that's why I used unused email to make my account there for this reason.

All sites depends on their admin, if admin is helpful, then website will go forward. Mr.B has made BMF King of paid forums. However with more than 100k members, he has become very busy, he cannot reply to every member, but he do whatever he can.

All sites depends on their admin, if admin is helpful, then website will go forward. Mr.B has made BMF King of paid forums. However with more than 100k members, he has become very busy, he cannot reply to every member, but he do whatever he can.
Mr. B has been a really great admin. He has made BMF to be a really great site to work in. He is so helpful and active to solving any problems that the members are facing.

I will soon join this forum because I myself really like working on paid forums, but If I can give suggestions maybe you should also add a Paypal payment option maybe it is more interesting if added.

BeermoneyForum is a great platform for me. You know what? I already earned "270$" from there. I'm an emerald member now. I've been there from the past 5 month's. I earned 200$ from the contest btw.

However, someone said here that Admin doesn't reply! idk but admin always reply to my message. Some said he is too strict though I didn't get any of warning these days! I was doing wrong also. Even i remembered, @anisbouanaka answered my question there on the comment section :3

If we're talking about banning, BMF banned someone for spamming obviously. He told some of us (actually everyone) to send message himself if we found someone spamming. it's easy to make cash on a forum but spamming isn't good idea right?

One of my friend referred me here. Hopefully I'll suite myself. But extremely hard to manage two forum when you're active. also BMF has advantage. Support many payment systems. But here, Supports only PayPal and This Payment system has restricted in my country (Asia)

BMF is very strict, most strict forum, but also the King forum. Mr.B is honest man. Do not worry if someone is banned, there is always reaso, even banned members can get second chance, third chance too.
Just do not spam, copy paste and rest is fine, you can post your comments and threads.

I will soon join this forum because I myself really like working on paid forums, but If I can give suggestions maybe you should also add a Paypal payment option maybe it is more interesting if added.
Yes,you can add PayPal as it's one of the available payment option there. I prefer to withdraw using Bitcoin because PayPal is restricted in my location.

The relationship between Bizdustry and Beermoneyforum is not very good right now. They say that bizdustry is a scam because there are members of this forum who asked for withdrawals and were rejected. The staff refused member withdrawal requests for some reason such as trash posting or spam. But don't prohibit that member. Different if at Beermoneyforum. It will immediately be banned.

The relationship between Bizdustry and Beermoneyforum is not very good right now. They say that bizdustry is a scam because there are members of this forum who asked for withdrawals and were rejected. The staff refused member withdrawal requests for some reason such as trash posting or spam. But don't prohibit that member. Different if at Beermoneyforum. It will immediately be banned.
Exactly, thank you for your support there Juen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back