What's new

beermoneyforum.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nice , as old as i am in that forum , I have not used the BMF shop before, I will check if bitcoin is readily available though Admin said his been out of bitcoin but don't know if he has it now.
I was inexplicably got banned in beermoneyforum site today, I don't know how I got banned. They stated I was spamming, which I never did before. I'm very frustrated of that action.

I was inexplicably got banned in beermoneyforum site today, I don't know how I got banned. They stated I was spamming, which I never did before. I'm very frustrated of that action.
That's has been the norm of the forum which I find difficult to explain to most new members that got banned at the point of withdrawal. I feel it not a good idea, if a member spam or did something wrong he should be caution or ban before reaching withdrawal

That's nice , as old as i am in that forum , I have not used the BMF shop before, I will check if bitcoin is readily available though Admin said his been out of bitcoin but don't know if he has it now.
I guess you have your ways for that being an old member. I think he has bitcoin now because my last payment was two days ago which was several days after I made the request.
Post automatically merged:

That's has been the norm of the forum which I find difficult to explain to most new members that got banned at the point of withdrawal. I feel it not a good idea, if a member spam or did something wrong he should be caution or ban before reaching withdrawal
Are there some individuals who take pleasure in reporting posts without the courtesy of a warning to the poster?
I will advise anyone taking up joining the forum to avoid being overactive and to only make comments in response to others posts only when they have meaningful opinions not just to fill up space.

Last edited:
I guess you have your ways for that being an old member. I think he has bitcoin now because my last payment was two days ago which was several days after I made the request.

Are there some individuals who take pleasure in reporting posts without the courtesy of a warning to the poster?
I will advise anyone taking up joining the forum to avoid being overactive and to only make comments in response to others posts only when they have meaningful opinions not just to fill up space.
That's the secret to survive in the forum as a new member , don't be hyper active, check in to make quality posts once in a while at least for a while.

Yes, I also sent them a message because I posted wrong title ,but they didn't reply. It means they have no time to reply all members ,so I ll get my reply when it ll my turn
You could also send the admin a mail, I think that would be faster to get his reply. They ain't finding it easy with much members.

A reminder will be a good one though if I am very optimistic they will attend to all people's complain or enquiry despite that it may take time to get all done.

Is like, that have also happened to someone you know?? That does not go down well with them. Considering their level, I still recommend forumcoin on how they deal with newbies on their site. They issue long time warning before going on to ban. But in BMF I never got any warning at all, I was unjustly banned, which I find hard to accept.

did you send them an email, did you try to talk to the support?

did you send them an email, did you try to talk to the support?
I sent the admin an email, since then I haven't gotten any report concerning how I was banned when I know I have not committed any serious offence on the site. I don't know what to do again, all I will do now is move on with my life in other forum site and forget about them.

I sent the admin an email, since then I haven't gotten any report concerning how I was banned when I know I have not committed any serious offence on the site. I don't know what to do again, all I will do now is move on with my life in other forum site and forget about them.

we welcome you warmly on bizdustry, we noticed that you do not make posts only for spam. At the moment it is the best paid forum on the internet and as you can see, it is an ok team, not communist / severe. we are human, we all make mistakes but we have to learn from mistakes.

we welcome you warmly on bizdustry, we noticed that you do not make posts only for spam. At the moment it is the best paid forum on the internet and as you can see, it is an ok team, not communist / severe. we are human, we all make mistakes but we have to learn from mistakes.
I'm very thankful for being here with you guys, sharing vital information here, and also very supportive of one another. We will strive here to surpass achievements made by beermoneyforum.com site. Its only time will tell.

Usually the admin doesn't ban you without a reason and I know the admin of BMF is not a person what would do that unless you did something wrong. If you feel like this ban was not deserved and you are 100% sure of it then you should contact him and ask what went wrong

If the admin will unban your account then he will reduce all your earned points to almost zero , be prepared to start all over again or forget about the site.

If the admin will unban your account then he will reduce all your earned points to almost zero , be prepared to start all over again or forget about the site.
Hmm, that will be too bad, I don't think if he reduces all my points to zero I will be able to move on with the site again. That is putting my hard work in vain.

Usually the admin doesn't ban you without a reason and I know the admin of BMF is not a person what would do that unless you did something wrong. If you feel like this ban was not deserved and you are 100% sure of it then you should contact him and ask what went wrong
They stated spamming as the offence I committed, that got them banning me, but I still have doubt over such judgement on me cos I never spam in the site before. I credited everything on my own there, I didn't borrow any one's work to paste on their site, just the way I do here too. I always display my real identity, I don't like spamming, that's my choose to bear that name sincere.

Hmm, that will be too bad, I don't think if he reduces all my points to zero I will be able to move on with the site again. That is putting my hard work in vain.

They stated spamming as the offence I committed, that got them banning me, but I still have doubt over such judgement on me cos I never spam in the site before. I credited everything on my own there, I didn't borrow any one's work to paste on their site, just the way I do here too. I always display my real identity, I don't like spamming, that's my choose to bear that name sincere.
I am telling you the normal thing you will face except you are very lucky which is on a rare case that you points will be returned intact but wait for him to reply your email..

I am telling you the normal thing you will face except you are very lucky which is on a rare case that you points will be returned intact but wait for him to reply your email..
I'm gonna wait patiently to see how the stuff go, up till now I haven't received any email maybe he's kinda busy with other meaningful stuffs.

Bmf is the best online forum. You can easy make daily $1,just need to have right sites for threads.
Payouts are paid on 25th,but if there are a lot of orders, Admin pays it earlier.
There are some people who make up to $2 daily from the site and payout is any day

I'm fairly new to BMF and so far, so good. It is worrying that I keep hearing stories about people being banned though. I just try to keep my head down, observe the rules and hope to the heavens above I don't get banned. Other than that, I do enjoy the site.

I'm fairly new to BMF and so far, so good. It is worrying that I keep hearing stories about people being banned though. I just try to keep my head down, observe the rules and hope to the heavens above I don't get banned. Other than that, I do enjoy the site.
Don't worry you won't get banned just follow the rules I have been paid multiple times from the site so it's legit I just got ,some money from it recently recently

no, just follow the rules of the forum and ask the admin if you face a problem and everything will be fine**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back