What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

To me i think this depends on your mental capacity because there is one specific age range to retire as an entrepreneur because the business is yours you can operate it as long as you can not like civil service work that they will give you age range of retirement. No age range to retire as an entrepreneur.

There is no specific time for person to retire it depends on that person only survey suggests that 34 percent of entrepreneurs don't currently have any retirement savings plan – even though 60 percent say they plan on retiring before the age of 65
You are have said it well. It all depends on the individual strength. I have seen people retire even before the age of 65 and i have also seen some exceed that age limit. So indeed it depends on individual strength and capacity

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
Retirement is dependent on individuals and I do not think I ever want to retire at all as I could only resign while I still render teaching services to upcoming ones.

There is no design age for an intrapreneur to retire, but you really need to understand that you supposed to retire when the strength and the ability to carry on is not there anymore, yes that is the right time for retirement for your own good

There is no specific time for person to retire it depends on that person only survey suggests that 34 percent of entrepreneurs don't currently have any retirement savings plan – even though 60 percent say they plan on retiring before the age of 65
Most entrepreneurs will not retire until they die but however one can retire as an enterpreneur at the age of 70 and allow his or her children all manager to run his business for him

there are people who are up to 80 years of age but they still have the idea and understanding of how business works so I don't think there is any specific age for an entrepreneur to retire.

Normally and enterpreneur should work till the age of sixty five to seventy year old before retiring , retiring at the age when you need to sit, relax and enjoy the fruit of your labour.

I agree with you that there is no stipulated age for one to retire as an entrepreneur, I am not even looking to retire even, when I'm older I will just simply retire to easy business I can manage.

I don’t think there’s any age for any entrepreneur.You can even continue to be one till you will die and I don’t think an older entrepreneur should give any room for younger ones.your own idea cannot disturb other people’s idea

I don’t think there’s any age for any entrepreneur.You can even continue to be one till you will die and I don’t think an older entrepreneur should give any room for younger ones.your own idea cannot disturb other people’s idea
My take on the business owner is that he loves to work on his business. Just like a farmer who wants to work in the farm until his strength allows it same with the business owners. They also want to be inside their business operation until the day they die or get very sick.

There is difference between persons , some are healthy enough to work even up to 100 years old , others lose their concentration in very early âges .

In my personal view, there is no set period for someone to retire; it is entirely up to the person. The ideal age to retire is when you have met your work objectives, are mentally prepared to enjoy the retired life, and have a financial portfolio in place to fund your retirement.

Retirement for an entrepreneurial should be life time. You are the CEO of your business and even though you are old, you can still instruct from home. Entrepreneurial business is a life time because it's a passage right from father to son or mother to daughter. No retirement in entrepreneurship.
So you are probably saying that an enterpreneur should not retire from his business but it should continue with the business for a lifetime. I don't really understand this your logic about entrepreneurship or business because there is nothing that a man does that should be forever as there will always be time for a man to rest from his work or business.

An entrepreneur should never be tired to run his business. Although old age can reduce performance but the experience matters a lot. When you have enough experience around the business you will succeed in it

To me personally I really think that a job like entrepreneurship doesn't really have a specified age for retirement it's just that when you feel like it you could always retire.

You are right, there is no actual age. I remember in my old neighborhood, there is this man i usually buy little things from in the street such as biscuits, washing soaps and even some little cooking ingredients. This man is over 60years and he is still doing well in terms of strength

As far as i'm concerned, an entrepreneur never retires. You stop to be an entrepreneur the day you leave the world.. You can actually withdraw a bit from taking full active part by giving chance to another able.hand to help you but you're still influencing the well doing because it is your dream

70 years should be okay because this should be the best time you should hand over everything to your next generation or if possible you make an arrangement of how your business should be operated after you have passed out.

If you ask me, there shouldn't be a specific age for an entrepreneur's retirement. It's a matter that should solely depend on the strength and health of an entrepreneur. That's my take on that.

There is no fixed age for an entrepreneur to retire from his entrepreneurial duties as a business owner. Some of them even work till they die
I need help you know who is the owner of a particular business can retire from his own business when he or she has reach the age that he can no longer organise or manage his business anymore and this may be age 75 or 80.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back