What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?

I think it depends on the mental and physical well-being of the entrepreneur if you are still mentally or physically Fit at the age of 70 you can still run your day to day business if not then I think no matter your age you should retire.

An entrepreneur can retire when he/she feels they have done enough, that way their children can take over. For me I would say 65, but it still depends on the individual, some can work till 70. As long as you have made enough money, even though money can never be enough, your children will still take over, so there is really nothing to worry about.

According to studies out of Duke University, the Kauffman Foundation, the Founder Institute, and Northwestern, the average entrepreneur is actually 40 years old when launching his or her first startup--and the average age of leaders of high-growth startups is 45 years old

Is there a set time for entrepreneurs to retire?, i don't think so. Have not heard that bill gates, jack ma and the likes have retired so far. I feel you will be an entrepreneur forever, just that you will be doing more the thinking part and not the working part.

The ideal time for an entrepreneur to retire is probably when he feels not quite strong to do the business anymore, it can range from 50-80years. Since it's a personal business, the enterprenuers can decide whenever he chooses to retire.

I think you just has to choose the right and best timing for you. There are stories of established entrepreneurs who built a successful business, sold it and retired early. Why some work till they are 65 or more till they retire.
My point is we shouldn't feel pressurized to retire at 70 or any standard set by other people.

The ideal time for an entrepreneur to retire is probably when he feels not quite strong to do the business anymore, it can range from 50-80years. Since it's a personal business, the enterprenuers can decide whenever he chooses to retire.
You are right @Ralphjoe. But having some productive years left after running the affairs of the company is important too. You still own the business, but allowing another to manage the business. It gives the owner a glimpse of his/her business after life.

The ideal time for a business visionary to resign is presumably when he feels not exactly solid to do the business any longer, it can go from 50-80years. Since it's a private concern, the enterprenuers can choose at whatever point he decides to resign. And again retiring doesn't mean he can't be working away from home too..

Though entrepreneurs don't completely retired from the business but they can step back for another competent hands to take over. As an entrepreneur there is no official age for retirement because it's your business and you're not bound by any law or regulations to vacate your business at any point in time. You actually have everything at your control and you can decide when you feel it's time to rest.

Retirement for an entrepreneurial should be life time. You are the CEO of your business and even though you are old, you can still instruct from home. Entrepreneurial business is a life time because it's a passage right from father to son or mother to daughter. No retirement in entrepreneurship.

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
There is age for retirement for entrepreneurs. Since it's a sole proprietorship or joint partnership business. It all depends on the individual to decide when feel like stepping down from active service in their business.

The time/age of retirement depends on a worker hand. You can at any age of your wish, though there is a particular fixed age for government workers but one can get retire before the fixed time reach. My dream retirement date that i wish is at age of 65.

The time and age requirement for an entrepreneur to retire is very comprehensive because an enterpreneurb should be able to utilise his or her money and time before it is too late to amend.

According to a survey by Manta, an online community for small business owners, entrepreneurs are falling behind. Research from the Manta survey suggests that 34 percent of entrepreneurs don't currently have any retirement savings plan – even though 60 percent say they plan on retiring before the age of 65.

The time and age requirement for an entrepreneur is the age an entrepreneur sees that he is now able to rest not on the basis that I am old enough to retire but the aim of achieving what one want to do and what one want to make in the business.

Most entrepreneurs don't start really planning for retirement until five to ten years from when they plan to hang it up. It's definitely better to start later than never at all, but it's much easier to plan for retirement if you start when you're young.

It depends on the physical fitness of an individual, an enterpreneur can only rest if he knows that he doesn't have ability to perform anymore maybe that should be at the age of 65 upward. So the time each of her worker simply depends on the worker due to his health.
Post automatically merged:

It depends on the physical fitness of an individual, an enterpreneur can only rest if he knows that he doesn't have ability to perform anymore maybe that should be at the age of 65 upward. So the time each of her worker simply depends on the worker due to his health.

The age of retirement depends on the entrepreneur hand. You can at any age of your wish, though there is a particular fixed age for government workers but one can get retire before the fixed time reach. The average retirement age is 65.

There is no specific time for person to retire it depends on that person only survey suggests that 34 percent of entrepreneurs don't currently have any retirement savings plan – even though 60 percent say they plan on retiring before the age of 65

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back