What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

There is no specific time for person to retire it depends on that person only survey suggests that 34 percent of entrepreneurs don't currently have any retirement savings plan – even though 60 percent say they plan on retiring before the age of 65
Since you are the one of the pieces you can retire her whatever he wants to retire most intrapreneur the retired age of 65 or 70 they will say this is the time for them to rest and their children can take over the business.

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
It doesn't have a specific age to retire,once the person's mental health is down the person should retire to avoid long story but for me I think the best age to retire is 50 or 60
As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?

Entrepreneurs are people who are not guaranteed a particular amount of money every month so it is left for them to retire at an age where they think they have kept enough assets.

I don't think there is any age limit for people to engage into a business as long as they are really strong, good health is the main determinant of how long people should stay in a particular business.

I think it's actually depends on the age the person actually want to stop working , because an entrepreneur could be self employed giving him an opportunity to stop working at any point in time he or she want

I do think an entrepreneur should be thinking of retirement. But he can try to form a board of directors or even transfer it to children when he's not capable again.

As long as you're able to produce the results even around 70 year of age Some business are willing to pay you for your retirement in return for freelancing for them.

Age for retirement will depend on so many things but naturally you should retire when you know that you are not capable of managing the business to bring out progress in the business. this is the time you handed over to others.

This can't be something we can cap here because it will most certainly be different from one individual entrepreneur running his business to another entrepreneur. One might want to work the rest of his life while another may say he'll retire at eighty

I'll say when their bones are weak and feeble. Entrepreneurs don't necessarily have a fixated time or age for retirement. Funny enough some cannot function without business even at old age.

It is only the entrepreneur that knows about that. He is the only one that can say how for how long he would want to work for before he retires. Everyone has their retirement wished time

Retire as an entrepreneur depends on the physical and mentally fitness, I can say that if you have saved enough money to cater for at your old age, you can retire by 50

What about you?
An enterpreneur should not have a fixed age of retirement except he chooses to shutdown because you're working for yourself and not someone.

Most entrepreneurs that I've seen retires at dead, so I'm sure there's no fixed age for entrepreneurs to retire. If there is, I stand to be corrected.

Personally I don't think there's a specific age for retirement especially for a private firm or business. It all depends on the entrepreneur involved and the type of business. Some have that planned as soon as the business starts and some don't until they are very old

What about you?
This is a personal decision.
As for me, 20-25 years in a business is okay before retirement.
In this period, I must have acquired enough and trained others to take over the line of business.

An entrepreneur can retire anytime he feels he is good with his income and investment but the true is entrepreneur find it difficult to retire but their business is their life.

I think it depends on the mental and physical well-being of the entrepreneur if you are still mentally or physically Fit at the age of 70 you can still run your day to day business if not then I think no matter your age you should retire.
Yes that is just the truth because individuals are quite different and some good be quite active when they are in their 70s and 80s but others maybe quite inactive when they are in their 60s.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back