What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
Retire? As long as I'm still strong health wise and in my mind, I dont see myself retiring, though I could take it slow, and put the business in a reliable hand

There is no particular time for an entrepreneur to retire from his business. When some claim that they have retired, they are still actively taking part in making business decision. People retire when they think the business is affecting their health or decision making negatively.

I really dont think that an entrepreneur can retire and not habe anything o do wit he busnesss again. Even if he hands over to a successor he will still be involved somehow

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
Yes, starting to get the main reason for the best way to buy things for the best for you and your family are doing hard to earn a living and I also have a question for you is fine sir I have to go to the best way to start the new year and I will be in the office in the morning and I

There can't be any fixed age for an entrepreneur to retire since everyone has a different abilities to carry them along as it concerns one's aging process

There can't be any fixed age for an entrepreneur to retire since everyone has a different abilities to carry them along as it concerns one's aging process
There can never be a fixed retirement age. People retire when they think they are no longer intellectual capable and their health can not cope with the stress level that the business demands.

To me age matters a lot when it comes to retiring as an entrepreneur. Mental and physical health matter too. If one is still fit and capable, I don't see anything bad in him/her running the business until he/she is no longer fit. And can also retire early as a choice. My little contribution.

When you see yourself that you are unable or find it difficult to do your job due to your physical situation, it's time to retire and rest.

There is no particular time for an entrepreneur to retire from his business. When some claim that they have retired, they are still actively taking part in making business decision. People retire when they think the business is affecting their health or decision making negatively.
Your answer is very accurate, analyzing this retirement from your point of view, which is correct, you are absolutely right. Many entrepreneurs never leave their business, except for what you describe. My grandfather passed away at the age of 82 and despite his advanced age, he continued with his business until the end of his days.

Retirement should be a personal thingy ànd not anything expected by the society, it's better to retire very early say 40 years and let your money work for you henceforth, retirement shouldn't be for old people always

An entrepreneur don't retire in my own opinion. They work on because an entrepreneur see and find joy in the business they've chooses so stoping might be too much for them.

An entrepreneur is the sole owner of the business. His retirement can be anytime he's not active. But I will suggest an entrepreneur making his business public limited company before he reitres.

Well, in Italy there is a law (Legge Fornero), through which, also an employee (therefore not an entrepreneur), cannot retire before having reached 67 years of age!
For entrepreneurs and therefore every self-employed worker, the retirement age is almost chosen by them. But here in Italy, however, it is not possible today to retire at the age of 50!
If anything, are just the entrepreneurs who, since they can carry on their business without a time limit, often work (if they always have the skills, of course), even over the age of 70.

There is no fixed age written or advised anywhere for an entrepreneur to retire at. The time and circumstances under which a particular entrepreneur may choose to retire will vary from one person to another person. This is because we all have different abilities when it comes to handling things at times of old age.

Entrepreneurship is a journey to freedom. A person can be retired if he thinks that he has made enough money to take him clear together with his family forever .

What about you?
When it comes to the right age when a business owner should retire I think everything depends on how comfortable the person feels to walk when he is working for himself and not about when he is supposed to retire because if you feel young to work at the age of eight I don't see why you should stop working for yourself.

I think you just has to choose the right and best timing for you. There are stories of established entrepreneurs who built a successful business, sold it and retired early. Why some work till they are 65 or more till they retire.
My point is we shouldn't feel pressurized to retire at 70 or any standard set by other people.
An entrepreneur retirement should not be rated like that of the civil servants. Age is not necessarily the determinant for an entrepreneur retirement. An entrepreneur can decide to retire early in life or late depending on the factors known to him or her.

An entrepreneur can retire when he/she feels they have done enough, that way their children can take over. For me I would say 65, but it still depends on the individual, some can work till 70. As long as you have made enough money, even though money can never be enough, your children will still take over, so there is really nothing to worry about.
It all depends on the mental capacity of the business individual,most times what keep them going is the task and activities that they usually undergo,the routine activities keeps them in good mental shape to think and do business engagement.

What about you?
What will I be doing if I retire at the age of 60 years after I retire. It depends on the business you are doing, if r business requires physical strength then you retire from it physicality but you can continue with some other aspect.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator