What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

If I was and entrepreneur I would be working as long as I can take decision and walk into the office. I believe you should be working as long as health permits.

There is no specific age recommended even by expert to this question but in my opinion anyone can be an entrepreneur at any age when he or she has the idea of what to do and can draw a plan for it and execute them then they are ready to be entrepreneurs and succeed that's my own view on this matter.

I think it depends on the mental and physical well-being of the entrepreneur if you are still mentally or physically Fit at the age of 70 you can still run your day to day business if not then I think no matter your age you should retire.
I don't think that an entrepreneur should have a definite page for you or she to retire from his business instead and enterpreneur consider retiring from his business when he or she no longer has the strength to carry on with the business.

Is an entrepreneur supposed to retire? Don't get me wrong I don't mean they are supposed to work all their lifetime but I think as long as they have the strength then they have to continue with their business till. But in the meantime they should have someone fully trained and trustworthy that will carry on the business.

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
If you have crossed all your Ts and you have dotted all your I's you should be able to retire at age 45. This will depend on your preferences as an entrepreneur. Some go as far as 75.

An entrepreneur can retire at any age he feels he cannot continue running things as effective as he should any more. There is no fixed age for an entrepreneur to retire in running his business

It depends on the type of job the you do and the level of your mental and physical fitness. After some people retire from their paid jobs, they still engage in their personal businesses. You can retire when you cannot handles what the business requires of you physically and mentally.

Unless you are a government worker, there is no fixed age for retirement. After 35 years of service, the government here made it compulsory to retire. But you can still go on with some personal businesses if you have the power

To me an entrepreneur does not retire at least not entirely, an entrepreneur would still like to monitor the business or even set up another one

I don't think that there is any standard age for that so far the mental, strength capability is not impaired or failing in carrying on the rigours of the business.

There is no retirement age for an enterprenuer. Entrepreneurship is a lifetime commitment. You can only ease the stress and shift most of the workload to your sons, daughter or family when you get old. You don't retire you just give the business to someone else to handle for you. That's what being an entrepreneur mean.

There's a saying that every hustler has a pay day, but even after the pay day if you don't keep working you might end up worse off than when you started. Interpret it how you want

Is there a set time for entrepreneurs to retire?, i don't think so. Have not heard that bill gates, jack ma and the likes have retired so far. I feel you will be an entrepreneur forever, just that you will be doing more the thinking part and not the working part.
Just actually knows I do set time for any entrepreneur to retire from work but rather then you should retire when they feel like it or when they feel that they do not have the energy to continue in business.

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
As an entrepreneur, I will not retire unless and until I become so much rich. I do not know what age I will be able to attain that dream. What is the most important thing is I become a millionaire and billionaire that I can immediately retire.

Just like a thief, I don't think an entrepreneur should retire, once an entrepreneur, you should always be an entrepreneur. That's what I believe and I think it's right

An enterpreneur whose business has a system that generate income in his presence or absence can decide to retire anytime since he or she know his presence doesn't change anything

In my current country, a small entrepreneurs can retire at 62 (if woman) or 65 (if man). Better said: this is the minimum age to receive social security pension, but a small entrepreneur can stop to work after 15 working years (if he/she wants so). In any way, in order to increase the income, it's possible to maintain the business open while receiving the pension (this because a small entrepreneurs receives the minimum wage. If the activity is pleasant, not at all hard toil, I think it's good for the third aged to stay active as much as he/she can, especially in the case of a small business involving arts and crafts.

I think it's best to retire as an entrepreneur when he or she discovers that the stress from the business is beginning to outweigh his strength and might have a negative effect on his health as an individual
That is true, I guess. I have not seen a successful business owner who is not working at age 70. The oldest I know are still working at past 80 as if they will not die anymore. My take on life is to enjoy it when you can. When I retired at age 60 my priority has been relaxation and enjoyment.

An entrepreneur can retire at any age of his or her choice. A major determining factor to this is ones health. If you are still very healthy while doing the business I think you can still carry on

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back