What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

I think it depends on the mental and physical well-being of the entrepreneur if you are still mentally or physically Fit at the age of 70 you can still run your day to day business if not then I think no matter your age you should retire.
Just like you I do not think that there should be any set time for someone to retire because someone that is at 60 and still strong might be able to carry on their work even quite into at still strong so I will say it is that age where you feel that you do not have the required strength again to carry out your job that you should retire.

I think it depends on the mental and physical well-being of the entrepreneur if you are still mentally or physically Fit at the age of 70 you can still run your day to day business if not then I think no matter your age you should retire.
You are very correct on your submission. Your physical and mental health goes a long way in determining the age an entrepreneur should retired. If you are still fit, you can continue to manage your manage.

Is there a set time for entrepreneurs to retire?, i don't think so. Have not heard that bill gates, jack ma and the likes have retired so far. I feel you will be an entrepreneur forever, just that you will be doing more the thinking part and not the working part.
There is absolutely no set time for an entrepreneur to retire in fact entrepreneurs do not have retirement age so they can actually retire at any age they feel like.

There is no particular age for an entrepreneur to retire,when the stake is high even at 60yrs i will continue my business.

I dont think there is actually a specific age for retirement as an entrepreneur. It all depends on you as an individual, do you think you can nolonger keep up? Or you are nolonger as strong as before? It all depends on your health physically and of cause mentally

I feel the entepreneur should retire once his/her body can no longer cope with the stress of running a business venture. Once the entepreneur notices this that would be a good time for retirement. This is usually from 60 years and above (subject to how healthy the body is ).

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
At the age when you have accumulated so much money, wealth that you are sure you can't be broke again. also you should retire at the age when you have someone to leave your business to carry on your behalf.

I am against retirement. I am a freelancer who operates home based business, I will never retire. I will continue working as long as my health permits.

I don't think there is any specific age for an enterprenuer to retire as far as he or she still has the knowledge and understanding of how enterpreneurship works and he's still making gains.

We cannot determine the actual age that is necessary for an intrapreneur to retire as it depends on the person,that some people can be so strong even old age but you should retire when you know that you are not capable of handling the business again.

We cannot determine the actual age that is necessary for an intrapreneur to retire as it depends on the person,that some people can be so strong even old age but you should retire when you know that you are not capable of handling the business again.
I also think that it depends upon the personal choice. If you are entrepreneur and you want to retire from your business life, you can very well do it if you have enough funds in the bank. Before retiring you must also think about the life after retiring.

I also think that it depends upon the personal choice. If you are entrepreneur and you want to retire from your business life, you can very well do it if you have enough funds in the bank. Before retiring you must also think about the life after retiring.
Retiring as a businessman does not necessarily mean that you must exit and stop your business organisation,if you are retiring at a business you can decide to drop yourself out as a manager and hire a competent personnel to take over and manage the business for you.

There are some people who are enterpreneurs even out over the age of 70 years old. I think as far as you still have the knowledge and idea then there is no point of retiring soon.

There are some people who are enterpreneurs even out over the age of 70 years old. I think as far as you still have the knowledge and idea then there is no point of retiring soon.
Some business owners enjoy working in their business even at past 80. One of them was Henry who owned the biggest mall chain in our country. He was still chairman of his business empire until he got sick. That was only the time that he stopped working. I think he was 85 already.

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
I think as long as he is inspiring by his job , could create good profitable ideas so why should retire especially if he is workaholic , but if he feel boredom I think it is better to retire .

Since the business is the entrepreneur business, he can choose to retire at the age of seventy or older if thinks or feel so. It is his business actually not as if he works for anyone

To me being an entrepreneur is till you leave the world. But there will.eventually be a certain age where you delegate responsibilities and you transfer the control to another active body

There is no specific time for person to retire it depends on that person only survey suggests that 34 percent of entrepreneurs don't currently have any retirement savings plan – even though 60 percent say they plan on retiring before the age of 65
A worker can retire at the age of 60 as a kiss me by most times if you started working earlier under the civil service you can retire before 60.

What about you?
As for me to be an entrepreneur and you ask me when I would like to retire from my business as long as I have a son that is old enough and like to handle my business as well by then I will.

There is no fixed age for an entrepreneur to retire from his entrepreneurial duties as a business owner. Some of them even work till they die

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back