What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

Most entrepreneurs don't start really planning for retirement until five to ten years from when they plan to hang it up. It's definitely better to start later than never at all, but it's much easier to plan for retirement if you start when you're young.

I hardly see entrepreneurer retired, many of entrepreneurs are still in business even in their 80s. Few that retired early is because of health challenges or when they have capable hand to run the business the way they want. I think entrepreneurs should retired at 80 years of age.

You can end it anytime you can also stay in the race till the cows come home. Things are not same for all whatever seems fine do. If for some they retire at 60s others at 70s or more. Health condition is a factor

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Affiliates Here!​
semp.net​
An enterpeneur would be someone that has a business and invested in it to become a passive income over time does not have to be always there before things are done so as for me I would love to use business to create passive income as long as I can

I think as an entrepreneur the retirement age is not specified because you can retire any time you wish, as long as you are the owner of the business, so for me the best level to enjoy being an entrepreneur is when an individual retire.

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
There is no ideal time of retirement, just retire when your bones couldnt take it anymore, many factors may cause premature retirement namely; sickness and other health related cases. But if one its strong enough i will advise to continue working out till when his bone could not carry on

What about you?
Well, as an entrepreneur, you may choose to retire anytime you want but you have to be sure that you have achieved all that you have in mind to achieve in the course of running your business. retirement should be the last thing in the mind of an entrepreneur.

As an entrepreneur,i don't think their is a specific age to retire,after a long career there must be a time you will need to rest even if you don't want to retire early,for me once i have achieved my goals and everything is moving on well,i can retire.

A good entrpreneur does not retire from his good works but will only do his work gently when he has gotten to old age.
There is no specific time for person to retire it depends on that person only survey suggests that 34 percent of entrepreneurs don't currently have any retirement savings plan – even though 60 percent say they plan on retiring before the age of 65

Retirement age for a business owner depends on prefrence.some have a well laid out succession plan for their business,
But if you still have the capacity to carry out rigorous administrative functions then its ok to still remain at the healm of affairs even as a septugarian.

I don't think an entrepreneur have any specific age set for retirement love me civil servants. No, they retire whenever the body pleases them to do so. They can choose to be running their business till end of time.

An enterpreneur doesn't have a retirement age exempt his business is very stressful which he made need to brought someone up to take over his position while he rest.but due to health reasons I recommend 70years for him to retire..
Post automatically merged:

An enterpreneur doesn't have a retirement age exempt his business is very stressful which he made need to brought someone up to take over his position while he rest.but due to health reasons I recommend 70years for him to retire..

What about you?
To me I would prefer to oversee my business till I am 70years so as to monitor who can replace me when I retire from service.

What about you?
I feel retirement should be based on individuals not base on longetivity if you feel you've achieved a certain level of achieve a certain goal and you can stand well-fitted on your own retirement should be achievable

It just depends on the age and mental health of the entrepreneur and also if he or she has a person who is ready to take he or her place
An entrepreneur should retire at least 70 years

An entrepreneur can retire at the age that suit him or her ,once the entrepreneur ,have seen that he has now achieve what he wants to achieve. But he should not retire when not financially comfortable

I do not think that an entrepreneur has a retirement age, what if an intrapreneur wish to retire I suggest he retire at the age of 75, because at this point in time he is weak.

There is no specific age for an entrepreneur to retire, it actually depends on the capacity and the choice of the person. As an entrepreneur if you feel than your business is secured enough without your presence, there is nothing wrong to rest.

Since we are talking about an entrepreneur here , I believe he should be able to retire only when he is too old to take care of his business. However , he can be in the business but with less duty .

The age at which an entrepreneur retires can't be decided by people, it depends on them, what set goals they have and the plans they have for themselves.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back