What's new

As a blogger, how much money do you earn in a month?

Blogging is not something you will just start and start making money immediately but it requires patience and of course consistent learning.

I have not earned anything till now because right now I do not have a blog. However, right now I am planning to write for a revenue sharing platform and it is just like blogging. I do not know if I will be able to make money because I would need to promote the link and get more views.

Adsense does not like clicks on your site from returning readers, adsense normally does not pays for impression. There havingb10k followers does not make you money from adsense. The highest amount I have made in a month from adsense is $700 from 6 niche blogs. normally, I earn $300-$400 per month. The earning as stated by posters is not true. An average blogger does not reach payment threshold in 3 months.
I would be glad if I can make $50 to $100 per year. Just enough to cover my domain name and hosting. I am yet to start but that's my minimum goal for now.

I want to be a blogger but I am yet find my onions, it is so unlikely that in my country it is not what you read in school that will put food on your table if the case was reversed what will an engineer like me they planning to be a blogger chai this life it is not easy but all the same I think I will try this blogging work one da

I am not a blogger but my friends who are currently blogging have said that they normally make sometimes close to $50 in a month and on an average day make a little less.

I am not a blogger but my friends who are currently blogging have said that they normally make sometimes close to $50 in a month and on an average day make a little less.
Nice one.$50 is not actually a bad option especially here in Nigeria because it can help you is so many things. your friend should also be looking for more ways you can draw traffic to his website to boost his earning.

If you're starting a blog newly, you're likely not to start monetizing immediately. It takes time, patience and adequate consistency to build high traffic blogs.

I would be glad if I can make $50 to $100 per year. Just enough to cover my domain name and hosting. I am yet to start but that's my minimum goal for now.
Making $50-$100 per year just to cover your domain renewal and hosting renewal is very possible. If you do not have high expetations, you don't even have to use adsesne, you can use smaller ad networks

I'm not a blogger but I've come across several bloggers who make more than $1000 weekly. The income didn't generate one day as it took perseverance to get the coins.

I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.
I am not a blogger but I have hear from friends that a top blogger earns between $3000-$5000 a month while blogger who are new can earn$250-$300 per month.

I am not a blogger but I have hear from friends that a top blogger earns between $3000-$5000 a month while blogger who are new can earn$250-$300 per month.
For a new blogger to earn such high amount of $250-$300 it means the blogger has lots of traffic and goof contents on his or her blog site. Its not easy earning from blogging it takes time, it doesn't take place over night.

Yeah. I have read a lot about blogging as I have an interest in that area too. I think, firstly you have to learn how to use your blogging site to made money better than one you are planning already and also use some limited adsense.

The amount of money a blogger is supposed to be earning in the month is dependent on the kind of things that he or she blogs about and the number of visitors that are coming to his or her blog.

Sincerely I do not have a blog and I not certain on how much bloggers earn when it comes to bloging,but a friend to me his cousins is a blogger and earns nothing Less than $30 monthly

You are joking, right? If you were earning $100-$10000 per month, you wouldn't be here posting on this forum. I don't quite believe the kind of earning you have projected for bloggers. I may have to agree that celebrity bloggers earn a lot of money. But still, the earning you have stated looks superficial because I know $20-$30 K per month is a lot of money in India.
I don't that's true.earning that kind of money is not something easy,if he earns that kind of money he won't be here on bizdustry to be posting to earn 1$ a day.

The number of traffic that you are making from your long is what determines how much you can be able to make from it on monthly basis and also depending on the kind of adverts you get placed on the blog.

I think the niche which you are as a blogger can determine the amount you are going to make at the end of the month. I know some bloggers who are making about $300 per month consistently.

Last edited:
I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.
One of the biggest bloggers in my country known as Linda ikeji is making over 20,000 Dollars from her blog on monthly basis.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back