What's new

As a blogger, how much money do you earn in a month?

I have seen that this is becoming increasingly popular on social media as well where a well known social media will advertise for a less known blog or page in order to reach out to its broad user base and followers.
Social media sites are pivotal for driving of traffic to a newly created blog site hoping to build traffic in order to earn rewards through advertisements.

I know blogger who live their life as do they receive salaries in it and they even look good as it goes. They are really making money from the blocking you can tell They are really making money from the blogging you can tell

I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.
Am not a blogger, but I am aware that established bloggers make as much as $10k dollars a month in ad and affiliate revenue. You just need to put in the time and effort required.

I have a friend who runs a gossip blog and he has been performing a bit well. According to him he earns about $50 per month do the minimum withdrawal is $100.

Am not a blogger, but I am aware that established bloggers make as much as $10k dollars a month in ad and affiliate revenue. You just need to put in the time and effort required.
Yes, those established bloggers earn that even more than too. A lady here in my country called Linda ikeji makes more than that a month.

The fact is blogging doesn't worth it any longer. I once started a Blogging PLATFORM of two different niches and I was unable to make a dime from the Blogging stuff just because a lot of competition are out there

I think this will vary widely from one niche to another. I never get a stable monthly figure, but i would say, the least i have ever gotten from blogging is $90 while the highest i did hit during the black friday rush was $830. Since am just getting started, i think it is doing fine!

To reach linda ikeji rank in blogging you may to need some years of blogging and advertising your blog to reach such level but beginning are always hard so step by step you can start bring people then monetize it step by step and finally start getting returns but it needs a lot of work and perseverence.

Seriously, the lady is really good one to measure up to whenever anyone decides to think about blogging because she's made a fortune from it that can't be exhausted.

If their is one aspect I would've loved to explore but still shying away from, it is blogging. Despite having a couple of opportunities to start I've always chided away from it because of the monumental failure those around me who tried experienced. I still have my eyes fixed on it. Just hoping its now not a supersaturated market.

Blogging is very profitable if you are intelligent and you have the technical know-how. Blogging is not something anyone anyhow could venture into it is a game of brain and you have to type yourself in order to earn a lot. But I AdSense pays-a-lot when it comes to blogging

As a blogger, I earn anything between $100 and $10,000 per month. On an average, a typical blogger earns around $300 – $400 a month. However, if the blogger is more experienced, then he/she can earn up to $3000+ also. Celebrity bloggers in India earn between $20,000 and $30,000 a month.
Hmmmm... Too good to be true, I am also a blogger, but earning this kind of money monthly is like WOW!!!! I am not saying it's impossible but it's rare especially now that getting traffic is very hard. Blogging is not easy and it's even more difficult to earn with low traffic.

I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.
I have the view of having my own blog anytime soon , but for you to be earning a valuable and meaningful income through blogging, you have to be a smart and good writer.

I am not an active blogger right now but I have friends that do. One of my friends said that it's highly depend on your monetization technique and the traffic in which you had if you are using adsense but he ends around $50 a month.

I have the view of having my own blog anytime soon , but for you to be earning a valuable and meaningful income through blogging, you have to be a smart and good writer.
With such idea you'll earn enormously in the future. But remember it doesn't start making money immediately for you, it takes time to build such high profit.

I have been on blogging since last year but what I have been using is a free website and I am definitely looking forward to upgrade it before the end of this year and see how much I would make.

People intending to venture into blogging should know that it is not really easy but with hard work and knowledge, you can definitely succeed and an average blogger should be able to make at least $100 per month.

The first website I built didn't receive much attention from me and I was only able to make more than 50 dollars for couple of months. But I have a friend who earns nothing less than $300 from his blog.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back