What's new

ARE THERE WAYS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT SELLING & BUYING?

I'm just getting ideas from this thread. I only know of YouTube and Facebook ads which is even restricted to some users. I've never made a dime all my years of using the social media.
You can earn on YouTube if your channel is monetized, this actually takes a lot though. Another social media platform I think you can earn through without marketing of any sort is Instagram. You just need to get a mammoth of followers, and get your account verified.

In fact, with the development of technology and it's advancement which has seen to the rise of various services and job opportunities online which doesn't involve buying and selling online like article writing online and so on.

There are so many ways one can make money in social media through getting more followers and being a social media influencer. Making money on social media is very good and interesting too, you create a YouTube channel also.

You can also be making money from social media without having to buy and sell buy provision of different kind of services. As a graphic designer, you can look for clients with such needs and pitch to them.

You can make money as a social media manager for personal individuals as well as businesses. You are going to be responsible for creating a scheduling post and engaging with the community.

You can make money as a social media manager for personal individuals as well as businesses. You are going to be responsible for creating a scheduling post and engaging with the community.
There are so many ways which you can make money on social media some of those ways is by promoting URL shortener service and also through promoting some program to get more referral with sites that offer ref commission

Now presently there are some many ways one can earn through social media by advertising his or her product on WhatsApp, Facebook and others to get more viewers and followers and get paid.

Now presently there are some many ways one can earn through social media by advertising his or her product on WhatsApp, Facebook and others to get more viewers and followers and get paid.
You need to refer to the original content of this thread,I think that the thread starter was demanding for a way to make money on social media without selling anything,I will suggest that the best way to do that is by promoting some URL shortener service for money you earn from every clicks

A social media like tik-tok can help you make money in that way. Even with that you have to offer quality stuff. Facebook or Twitter may not likely monetize your account for you to start earning.

Advertising goods and services on social media is also a means of selling and buying , because you are advertising what you are selling , but if you have your own websites ,myou can start getting traffic and get paid for it.

there are so many ways of making money on social media. For instance you can post videos on YouTube and when get you gt much likes,veiws and comments you will be paid some certain amount.

Yes of course there are so many ways you can earn money online without buying or selling anything, you can watch videos on YouTube you can earn money from it, you can also post comments and you will be paid also.

Advertising goods and services on social media is also a means of selling and buying , because you are advertising what you are selling , but if you have your own websites ,myou can start getting traffic and get paid for it.
Yes, either have a website or airline link, that will link you to a nearby place where there are selling such product and anything given will be your details, and once you start getting traffic, earnings will not be a problem.

You can choose to become a social media manager for personal individuals or brands where you are going to be tasked with making social media post and engaging with their audience.

Freelancing of services is one of the popular ways in which people have been using to get money on social media where you are going to be offering some services to people from a remote location.

Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks
This is where Facebook influencers come in. They have no product to buy but simply because they get so many followers and engagement in their post people pay them for ads

Yes, there are people that make tangible amount of money from different social media platforms as content creators. On facebook for example, if you are a content creator and you get a lot of traffic to your page you can make money from it. You can also help people advertise their businesses and they pay you reasonable amount of money from it.

You can choose to go into investment into small businesses that are just coming up if you are somebody that does not really like the idea of buying and selling to customers.

It is not necessary for you to earn through buy and sell online because there are other methods of earning such as graphic design, posting of videos, copywriting, bloggers and all the likes.

I myself I will even prefer to create a blog make some content and monetize it with any adnetwork then promote the blog on social media..

There are alot of ways one can earn on social media without buying or selling,you can also promote url shortner service and earn for each clicks.

there are so many ways of making money on social media. For instance you can post videos on YouTube and when get you gt much likes,veiws and comments you will be paid some certain amount.

That is certainly one of the ways most persons do make their money on social media,they post recreational videos,educational,health and anything that you can use to gain followership online,and then you can be lucky to get huge followers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back