What's new

ARE THERE WAYS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT SELLING & BUYING?

Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks
Dropshipping is the perfect business that you can start up without actually buying and selling being the fact that you are not purchasing any good with your money but rather you are connecting a buyer from your country to a seller in another country.

I think there is surely a way to make money on social media groups just through adverts from fellow users in that same social media platform if you are having a well crowded group or channel.

Well, you may also offer your services to people on facebook. You may write articles for them or you may design a website for them. you may need to create your own page for your business and promote it as much as possible.

there are so many ways of making money on social media. For instance you can post videos on YouTube and when get you gt much likes,veiws and comments you will be paid some certain amount.

Before you can be getting paid for your videos on YouTube you must have had a Google adsense account and your videos must have gotten up to about 1000 comments and views before you can get paid for your videos on YouTube.

I don't really know much about how to make money on social media but I believe that if you are not making money on it by buying or selling you can make money when you have a large followers on your social media channel, people can pay you to advertise their products or services in your page.

Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks
I think YouTube is the only social media platform I know for now which allows you to earn money stout having to buy or sell. If your platform is monetized, you can upload posts and get paid.

I don't really think there's a way to earn money on social media without buying and selling. We only earn money on social media by buying and selling aside from that I don't think there's another way to earn money.

Yea, there are ways you can make money on social media without selling and buying. Like in terms of YouTube, you can make money if your channel is monitize, when your video get views up to a particular count, you will be paid a particular amount of money. Facebook also has this same feature, you can monetize your video on Facebook too, one Facebook, only one of your video without a specific number of subscribers your video can still be monitize, as far as it has the specified number of views.
Post automatically merged:

Yea, there are ways you can make money on social media without selling and buying. Like in terms of YouTube, you can make money if your channel is monitize, when your video get views up to a particular count, you will be paid a particular amount of money. Facebook also has this same feature, you can monetize your video on Facebook too, one Facebook, only one of your video without a specific number of subscribers your video can still be monitize, as far as it has the specified number of views.

this is the side with youtube, you can monetize the videos and make money, advertise ... or you can simply stream and earn some money :)

A lot of ways to start making olmoney online without selling or buying. Although that means you have to render some services and get paid at the end. Services like writing, graphic design, transcription and others.

You may not actually need to sell something but to earn money on social media you have to get your audience engaged.
You may have to create some content that attracts their attention and by doing this you are actually selling those content

You can make money by recommending products for the subscribers problem channel on any social media network. You are going to end commission from every sales which occur through the affiliate links you are promoting your channel or handles.

You can earn money by referring people on websites by using social media if you do not want to sell online. However, referring people to the sites is also a difficult job.

A lot of us are making money from forum posting and we do not get to buy or sell anything, so it is possible to remain active on forums without buying and selling yet be able to make money.

Without buying and selling, one can simply advertise his offline business on social media and contact address for any business partner to simply contact him or her offline that is the power of social media.

Yes, there are ways to earn money on social media without buying and selling. One could become an influencer and earn from it, you could also try getting paid to like post on social media.

Well, social media, is a platform which you can make money, not necessarily you buy or sell product or goods on the platform. The utilisation of the knowledge you have on the internet can generate to you some money.

You can earn money by referring people on websites by using social media if you do not want to sell online. However, referring people to the sites is also a difficult job.
Social media is a good place where you can get alot of referal but the problem is that before you do that you must have enough followers and fans then you can make money from your traffic,another good way is create account with those site that offer social media likes and follow jobs on social media then make money for each like and follow that you do one example of those site is (fanslave)

Numbers of platforms are now on social media that making becomes easier without buying and selling. All you need is to listen attentively, follow the instructions and money will be remitted into your detailed account with them. No food for a lazy man that is just the white truth.

Social media is a good place where you can get alot of referal but the problem is that before you do that you must have enough followers and fans then you can make money from your traffic,another good way is create account with those site that offer social media likes and follow jobs on social media then make money for each like and follow that you do one example of those site is (fanslave)

In the past, I have tried gaining massive traffic from social media platforms, but I failed to gain a good amount of traffic. I think it is really hard to convince people to at least see what you are trying to promote. People might not take you seriously until or unless you re a celebrity.

Influencer marketing is the method that allows you to make money on social media without buying and selling, all you need is social media pages with a huge following and contact businesses and individuals willing to advertise on your page.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back