What's new

ARE THERE WAYS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT SELLING & BUYING?

That is certainly one of the ways most persons do make their money on social media,they post recreational videos,educational,health and anything that you can use to gain followership online,and then you can be lucky to get huge followers.
You are only talking about followers I think but I beleive if someone can just post video just to get the attention of people then how earn do you that they will be able to earn?
Rather I think that you will need to attached something with the video which can also help you to earn

You are only talking about followers I think but I beleive if someone can just post video just to get the attention of people then how earn do you that they will be able to earn?
Rather I think that you will need to attached something with the video which can also help you to earn
That is also an avenue to get good earnings,because i could remeber a clent of ours whao is into music,and he wants to get his singles into youtube,and he was advice on how to put a link with his facbook page and youtube so that it will be easy to minitor the progress.

Actually there are other ways though I consider that as an indirect way of making money because you can stand as a middle man between the company and customers advertising the company goods of which it can only be gotten from the company. your job is to post and advertise.

I still beleive that if you know how to run a good promotion then you will be able to promote URL shortener service and earn accordingly.

So I think that if you do this its going to be somehow easy for you to earn some money faster on social media without buy or sell

One funny thing which I know is that if you know how to promote some URL shortening services you can make money without any issues but I don't think Facebook welcome such links anymore maybe you will need to use others social media

I guess that micro job sites are far much better than many social media sites. They basically pay you to comment and this is much better than wasting time on social media and gaining nothing in the end. You can get paid to write comments on various sites like Picoworkers.

Yes, you can, for example, promote a page/Group and receive a total reward for this, or become an administrator or simply become an advertiser and promote another advertisement/post.

I don't see any possibility of making money in this way . Every social media will directly or indirectly requires you to sale product or service. TikTok is the only social media you can get Rich by posting content like YouTube.

Yes I think, there are some ways to which you can make money online without selling or buying. You can also earned some money on social media through advertisement and promotion of blogs.

Almost all the earnings online and the work we do online are through buying , selling and exchange of information for money , even working on forum sites means you are selling your information in excahnage for money.

Of course you can make lots of money on social media without buying or selling anything, some people are making cool money out there most especially on Instagram, once you have some certain amount of followers then you are good to go, and if your account is verified then your chances of making more money increases. Take for example most of our celebrities with verified account, a new company might contact them to market their product and in return the company would pay some certain amount of money for their item to be advertised on their pages.

Yes I think so, you can earn money online on your social media accounts by liking or commenting people's posts, but the truth is that earning money with that kind of process is really low.

Though i have never tried post in any content on tiktok but i heard people are making huge amount of money on daily basis by posting good quality videos on the web site app.
I don't see any possibility of making money in this way . Every social media will directly or indirectly requires you to sale product or service. TikTok is the only social media you can get Rich by posting content like YouTube.

Though i have never tried post in any content on tiktok but i heard people are making huge amount of money on daily basis by posting good quality videos on the web site app.
The platform is just exactly like YouTube. The amount of followers you get and the amount of engagement you have in the videos you posted will determine what you will make at the end. Obviously people with higher views will make more money.

I don't believe there is any other option than buying and selling on social media to generate money.
If you have a lot of followers, all you need to do to start making money is to monetize your page, which you can only accomplish by offering one or two things for sale.
Therefore, if you are not ready to sell something, I don't think you can currently generate any money on social media.

Yes, that's very much possible, you can earn money online with your social media accounts if you have a good number of followers, especially on platforms like Instagram.

That is also an avenue to get good earnings,because i could remeber a clent of ours whao is into music,and he wants to get his singles into youtube,and he was advice on how to put a link with his facbook page and youtube so that it will be easy to minitor the progress.

Promoting stuff on social media alone is never a great strategy. I have tried it and no one takes you seriously ever. You must offer something people want to buy desperate.

Promoting stuff on social media alone is never a great strategy. I have tried it and no one takes you seriously ever. You must offer something people want to buy desperate.
You can definitely do your ads and promotions on social media and still get the necessary trust from your customers at the other end, but you need to proof that you are credible and trustworthy.

When I start working online I was having a clear thought maybe there will be a way which someone can make money through the social media really true there is no way even the facebook credit that we earn can never be withdraw except you go into affiliate marketing

I think there's a feature on Facebook that lets you monetize your account and you will get paid for it. It's actually if you've got lots of followers, then you will most likely start earning from your account on Facebook. I think it's same with other social media handles.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back