What's new

ARE THERE WAYS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT SELLING & BUYING?

Thosynho

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks

On social media platforms you don't necessarily have to buy and sell before you start earning from it, you can earn from ads, get a skills (like graphics design, web development, app development and programming) advertise on your social media platforms and you get potential customers also you can register as a freelancer

Yes, without selling and buying yiu can earn a lot at online place. Some customers give you order online to complete or help in making or prepare of their project and they will pay you. Similarly some sites pay money on posting. Same like bizdustry you can earn here by just typing or posting no need to buying or selling here.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, without selling and buying yiu can earn a lot at online place. Some customers give you order online to complete or help in making or prepare of their project and they will pay you. Similarly some sites pay money on posting. Same like bizdustry you can earn here by just typing or posting no need to buying or selling here.
Ecen you can earn by graphic designing online on orders of people or by making logos.

Yea, there are ways you can make money on social media without selling and buying. Like in terms of YouTube, you can make money if your channel is monitize, when your video get views up to a particular count, you will be paid a particular amount of money. Facebook also has this same feature, you can monetize your video on Facebook too, one Facebook, only one of your video without a specific number of subscribers your video can still be monitize, as far as it has the specified number of views.

Yea, there are ways you can make money on social media without selling and buying. Like in terms of YouTube, you can make money if your channel is monitize, when your video get views up to a particular count, you will be paid a particular amount of money. Facebook also has this same feature, you can monetize your video on Facebook too, one Facebook, only one of your video without a specific number of subscribers your video can still be monitize, as far as it has the specified number of views.

Of course you can make lots of money on social media without buying or selling anything, some people are making cool money out there most especially on Instagram, once you have some certain amount of followers then you are good to go, and if your account is verified then your chances of making more money increases. Take for example most of our celebrities with verified account, a new company might contact them to market their product and in return the company would pay some certain amount of money for their item to be advertised on their pages.

I don't think there is anyway to make money on social media aside buying and selling. You just need to monitize your page if you have large followers to make money and you can only do that by selling one or two products on your page. So for now I don't think you can make a dime on social media if you are not ready to sell something

there are so many ways of making money on social media. For instance you can post videos on YouTube and when get you gt much likes,veiws and comments you will be paid some certain amount.

On social media platforms you don't necessarily have to buy and sell before you start earning from it, you can earn from ads, get a skills (like graphics design, web development, app development and programming) advertise on your social media platforms and you get potential customers also you can register as a freelancer
Thanks for engaging. Register has freelancer? How do you mean, could you please throw more light on this? I like to learn from your submission and anyone reading it could actually learn from it. So, if you don't mind, kindly share with us how to be a freelancer on social media.

You can actually make money online through many means without buying and selling of products. some of them are content creator, programmers, influencers,and example like this great bizdustry.

You can actually make money online through many means without buying and selling of products. some of them are content creator, programmers, influencers,and example like this great bizdustry.

There are some ways you can get money online without buying and selling like in terms of YouTube, you can make money if your channel is monitize, when your video get views up to a particular count, you will be paid a particular amount of money.

Making money on social media is Nothing new or strange these days. There are so many opportunities on social media and one could be promotion. You can get your page popular to help you with promoting brands for a sum of money.

Making money on social media is Nothing new or strange these days. There are so many opportunities on social media and one could be promotion. You can get your page popular to help you with promoting brands for a sum of money.

Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks
You can make money without products on social media, but you have to offer something else; your services.

Which you still need to sell, because honestly, those who are offering services on social media are too much.

From my experience, its actually easier to sell those products.

Yes, Youtube is one of the biggest platform where you can earn money. You can earn by posting youtube contents. When someone views your video, it adds up and when you have accumulated enough watched hours, then you'll earn money. You can also earn in Youtube by having a collaboration with others I think.

I have been following Facebook ads lately and it seem like a goldmine. I am actually looking at learning at and actively looking for someone that can teach me. I have actually seen a few mentors but the charges are quite high. I would advise people to actually look at learning Facebook ads.

Do you have lots of social media followers? Want to learn how to turn those followers into dollars?
Right now, there are people making a living on social media without selling anything.
We’ve all seen those profiles of seemingly regular people with tons of followers.
It always seems as if they’re traveling or doing something fun. But what exactly do they do to fund this fairytale

Do you have lots of social media followers? Want to learn how to turn those followers into dollars?
Right now, there are people making a living on social media without selling anything.
We’ve all seen those profiles of seemingly regular people with tons of followers.
It always seems as if they’re traveling or doing something fun. But what exactly do they do to fund this fairytale

I have been following Facebook ads lately and it seem like a goldmine. I am actually looking at learning at and actively looking for someone that can teach me. I have actually seen a few mentors but the charges are quite high. I would advise people to actually look at learning Facebook ads.
Yes, you can make decent money on Facebook ads, I've seen some mentoring videos on YouTube but I haven't watched it yet and I don't also know if it will actually help you or not. But having a personal mentor that can teach you and you can rely to is so much better.

I think videos will help too but I definitely can't rule out the power of a mentor. I would be starting my journey on it soon though, I pray I would be able to share it here too. It would be nice if you do same too, see you at the top.
Yes, you can make decent money on Facebook ads, I've seen some mentoring videos on YouTube but I haven't watched it yet and I don't also know if it will actually help you or not. But having a personal mentor that can teach you and you can rely to is so much better.

There are several ways for you to make money in social media that doesn't necessarily involves buying and selling. Building up followers and being a social media influencer is one way of making money, ads /content creator is another way.

Yes many ways you can make money online without buying and selling

Really

of course.... A lot of people earn money online without having to buy and sell any products... One can do that by acquiring skills which are high in demand and becoming a master at them.... Then you can render your services to the public and get paid for it.... you can also earn from get paid to post sites like bizdustry

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back