What's new

What are the easiest ways to make money online?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my opinion, and also experience, blogging and vlogging are the two easiest ways to make money online. When I say easiest ways., I do not mean it is very easy, I am just trying to compare blogging and vlogging with other money-making methods. Blogging and vlogging are easier than freelancing, or even affiliate marketing.
Blogging and vlogging are very promising avenues for online income as they offer various revenue streams, from ads based monetization to sponsorship and even affiliate marketing.
What do you think?

Blogging and vlogging are easier than freelancing, or even affiliate marketing.
Blogging and vlogging are very promising avenues for online income as they offer various revenue streams, from ads based monetization to sponsorship and even affiliate marketing.
It quite possible to make passive income from the said strategy. This simply because inside this single means, there are diverse and sub means to make cool bucks down there. Picture a blogger who has like 10,000 visitors monthly, such blog will make cool money ranging from monetization of the said blog to invovlement in affliate, e-mail marketing and lots more.

When you create a blog, you can also create a store within your blog and encourage your blog visitors to buy form your store. From digital products, physical products to services, you can sell all sorts of things from your blog. If your blog receive traffic, you can easily generate sales. If it is not receiving organic traffic, you can use social media

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Maybe it's easier in some cases. Well, to make it in blogging, you need massive proof of success and/or really good SEO and/or some other really powerful traffic source like a big social media page and the ability to boost posts on it. What else might be needed?

For me it's microtask sites like Rapidworkers, Hiretalents Jumawokers It's doing easy online tasks for a small fee in cents¢. Or GPT sites with surveys are also a great option.

In my opinion, and also experience, blogging and vlogging are the two easiest ways to make money online. When I say easiest ways., I do not mean it is very easy, I am just trying to compare blogging and vlogging with other money-making methods. Blogging and vlogging are easier than freelancing, or even affiliate marketing.
What do you think?
It's not easy to make money that way. In fact, you need tons of content and all kinds of other stuff and the only easy advantage is you're not your feet all day.

It's not easy to make money that way. In fact, you need tons of content and all kinds of other stuff and the only easy advantage is you're not your feet all day.
How do you compare blogging and vlogging with other online money making methods? Do you think selling your gigs on Fiverr is easier than blogging and vlogging? Do you think selling on Etsy is a lot easier than blogging or vlogging? Do you think you can earn from surveys as much as from your blog and vlogs? I don't mean to say you will start earning from your blog and vlog in day one, it surely takes a long time but it is more profitable than most popul;ar methods you find online.

The sad truth, is that it's not easy at all to make money online. Sure you might be able to make a few dollars here, but starting out most people don't know what to do. Blogging and making sites is probably the best method, at least for me. But I worked a ton to get to a point where I can make good money, and it wasn't a fast process either. It will take time to make money online, especially if you're just starting. Otherwise find a talent you can capitalize on.

It quite possible to make passive income from the said strategy. This simply because inside this single means, there are diverse and sub means to make cool bucks down there. Picture a blogger who has like 10,000 visitors monthly, such blog will make cool money ranging from monetization of the said blog to invovlement in affliate, e-mail marketing and lots more.
The source of the traffic is important also. In fact, 10,000 visitors doesn't always give a high probability of success.

The source of the traffic is important also. In fact, 10,000 visitors doesn't always give a high probability of success.
Absolutely! That is why one needs to target audience/user their niche.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back