What's new

ARE THERE WAYS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT SELLING & BUYING?

You can work as a social media influencer and you do not have to sell in order to make money as an influencer, you earn just for marketing, advertising or promotion.

There are ways to make money on social media without buying or selling anything. All you need do is to to produce a video for YouTube , if it's an interesting one, people will like and subscribe for it. You will start earning if your channel meets the required target. YouTube will pay you if your channel is monetized.

I don't know how possible is that because people mostly make money when they buy and sell product that's my point of view.

Of course yes, there are a lot of other things to earn money from on social media without buying and selling. Take for example managing people's account and learning new skills.

Of course you can make lots of money on social media without buying or selling anything, some people are making cool money out there most especially on Instagram, once you have some certain amount of followers then you are good to go, and if your account is verified then your chances of making more money increases. Take for example most of our celebrities with verified account, a new company might contact them to market their product and in return the company would pay some certain amount of money for their item to be advertised on their pages.
Apart from bizdustry , beermoneyforum , cashtime forum and other forum sites , I will like to know how to make money on social media lime Facebook , instagram , twitter .

Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks
All businesses needs that you buy or sell. It might not be material things you are selling but your skills or rendering services. Except if you are looking for free money which does not exist

I guess to me it is only on you tube that one can make money without buying and selling,but it is not a bad idea to buy and sell because the is what money is made for it moves it a circle

Yeah buying and selling although it's an important part of online business is not the only way to get business done too online, being an influencer on popular sites is one

We get money though the act of buying and selling. But there are some people that do not have what to sell. And they get money by selling for another person.

This is a very important thread and I also like how the poster presented it. Personally, I did not know how I am supposed to make money on social media without selling and buying. But with all the comments above I have discovered how one can do it. That is my take. Thanks all for sharing.

This is a very important thread and I also like how the poster presented it. Personally, I did not know how I am supposed to make money on social media without selling and buying. But with all the comments above I have discovered how one can do it. That is my take. Thanks all for sharing.
I don't really think this might be so much profitable because how I Understand social media it is a great platform for advertising and getting an effective result.

I'm just getting ideas from this thread. I only know of YouTube and Facebook ads which is even restricted to some users. I've never made a dime all my years of using the social media.

through ads. ads and one of the biggest ways of making money recently add is a very big generating machine of incomes and the funny thing with answers it comes in different streams example you'd make money from per click, you make money per view you will make money when someone just stays on your site or link or something long enough

Selling an buying constitutes a major part to carry out our daily transactions evwnnthe physical.world but in the online world one can also make money providing services

Yes it's possible. Most celebrities earn money on social media through followers, comments, posts and shared on their social media page. It must not be about buying and selling

There are several ways for you to make money in social media that doesn't necessarily involves buying and selling. Building up followers and being a social media influencer is one way of making money, ads /content creator is another way.
I am of the belief that we all do some sort of buying and selling in whatever we do, building followed involves a process of grooming people to follow which includes selling a service for people

Yes very well there are people who make money online without selling and marketing of goods but I fell it depends.on your life

I believe that we all do some sort of buying and selling in whatever we do, building followed involves a process of grooming people to follow which includes selling a service for people
Lol. Yeah, I guess you could say that. It is all a business at the end of the day, and u agree, to make money you have to provide some sort of service.

Lol. Yeah, I guess you could say that. It is all a business at the end of the day, and u agree, to make money you have to provide some sort of service.
That's why I like to think in terms of transaction, what I like to get against what I have, it has helped e curb some excess spending in my finances

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back