What's new

ARE THERE WAYS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT SELLING & BUYING?

We're not actually buying and selling on bizdustry here so thats a good example of business you can do without buying or selling others might be freelance service etc
Actually bizdustry is a paid to post forum, so you don't have to sell or buy anything here. You only need to post some meaningful post, and you will get incentive for your writings.

of course.... A lot of people earn money online without having to buy and sell any products... One can do that by acquiring skills which are high in demand and becoming a master at them.... Then you can render your services to the public and get paid for it.... you can also earn from get paid to post sites like bizdustry
Talking about skills or job online I think that you are referring to freelance job as this kind of online jobs have very much in high demand and the truth is that they are the highest paying online gig so far that anyone can be doing right now.

Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks
There are basically two ways you can do this bro. One is by creating content with your page, and the other is affiliate marketing.

There are people who have built good telegram group with more than 10,000 group members , these people make money from projects who will come to advertise in their industries.

One great way is social media management. Being an influencer too would help bring some extra income as the world is dynamic

I think videos will help too but I definitely can't rule out the power of a mentor. I would be starting my journey on it soon though, I pray I would be able to share it here too. It would be nice if you do same too, see you at the top.

Yes you are very correct because you know the situation whereby you don't really know how to do it very well you need someone to guide you on how to do it in order for you to succeed.

Of course you can make lots of money on social media without buying or selling anything, some people are making cool money out there most especially on Instagram, once you have some certain amount of followers then you are good to go, and if your account is verified then your chances of making more money increases. Take for example most of our celebrities with verified account, a new company might contact them to market their product and in return the company would pay some certain amount of money for their item to be advertised on their pages.
That way that you can make money online without selling and buying is by working on the freelance platforms like fivverr and upwork whereby you will be helping people to do their job for them and then they will be paining after confirming the job that you have done for them.

;)

Answer: Use information price difference

I found one to increase the number of Likes followers views Very cheap platform

1000236 . com

Use the information gap to help others increase their followers
If you sell for $0.5, you can sell someone else for $1 and make a difference of $0.5

Various platforms can operate ins fb tiktok yt tw

Making money online does not necessarily mean buying and selling,it is more than that. You can earn money from ads,posting videos on YouTube, offering services through your skills and so many more.

The 5 Best Ways You Can Make Money on Social Media Without Taking a Commission
1. Create a YouTube Channel to Promote Products for Brands
2. Offer Advertising Services to Brands and Businesses
3. Create an Influencer Marketing Agency to Connect Brands with Influencers
4. Use Your Instagram Account to Sell Products Directly from Your Phone 5. Offer Paid Posts and Sponsored Retweets on Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Blogs etc.

You can make money on social sites through reviews, testimonials and product recommendations. If you have a large following on social sites, you can contact business owners and offer your services. This is one of the easiest ways to make money online

Obviously, you can rake in boatloads of cash via web-based media without purchasing or selling anything, a few groups are bringing in cool cash out there most particularly on Instagram, when you have some specific measure of supporters then you are a great idea to go, and in the event that your record is checked, your odds of getting more cash increments. Take for instance a large portion of our big names with the confirmed records, another organization may reach them to showcase their item, and subsequently, the organization would pay some specific measure of cash for their thing to be publicized on their pages.

Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks
Of course there are ways like in micro job platforms that includes microworker and pico workers you will be told to like share and subscribe in their Facebook page and then you will earn money. It's so simple and there is no buying and selling.

Making money involves giving or rendering one services or the other. So, thee is no way you can say one should make on social media without buying or selling. You getting paid for your services is a form of selling

If you think about it, you need to provide a service or a good to make money, that is real income even if you learn a skill to earn on social media, you are rendering a service

You can earn money without exchanging of either service or products. Though these products may not necessarily be tangible goods. But you can be on social media as an influencer and be earning money

Yes, you can make money on social sites without having you to sell something. You can earn by promoting products and services for businesses. However, you need a large following to earn from paid promotions.

There how many ways in which you can make money from social media platforms and one of them is starting a blog and promoting it with quality contents.

The easiest way is to do paid promotion. If you own a facebook group or a facebook page with hundreds of thousands followers, you can easily earn from Facebook.

I don't believe that there is a way you cnnearn money online from any obthe social media platforms without selling or having something to oniffer for trade like your skill s or services. You must have tonoffe something to make money online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back