What's new

ARE THERE WAYS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT SELLING & BUYING?

Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks
Obviously yes. You can create your own YouTube channel and post your videos there. People are earning decent amount of money from YouTube. But for you to earn, you will need thousands of subscribers first in order to get some money out of it .

You can also promote your blog posts and articles on social media sites so as to earn from the views. That is an alternative that I know of apart from buying and selling of products.

Buying and selling of products is not only the way to earn from making money with social media. There are other ways like promoting a website or affiliate link. I have used social media to promote referral links and I make money from the referral links.

You can earn from social media without buying and selling of you have a very good and sellable skill at your disposal. You can talk about this skill on social media and make money off it
there are many ways you can make money on social media without selling and buying you can paste a creative comment on social media and you begin to make money if your social media is monetized and also you can also make money from Post and Paid site

You can open or operate a social media page like one on Facebook were you offer to simply teach people something of value and you get paid for your proffesional impact there on our page

Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks
I don't think there is any other way one could earn from the use of his or her Facebook account and so on,but with the help of platform like this I could earn little online knowing am not wasting my data anymore tho.

On social media platforms you don't necessarily have to buy and sell before you start earning from it, you can earn from ads, get a skills (like graphics design, web development, app development and programming) advertise on your social media platforms and you get potential customers also you can register as a freelancer
One way that I know that you can use to make money on social network without buying and selling anything is by means of affiliate marketing whereby you will post your affiliate marketing links on this social media networks and you will get paid your commission for doing this.

Yes, you may not sell or buy before you earn on social media, there are many ways to earn.one which i know is being a media influencer or better still the present work we all are doing here

I dont know much about this aspect, but i know most celebrities and social media influencers make money from their social medias without buying or selling. I know of some celebrities that get paid for their post because only one of their post draws alot of traffic.

Apart from using ads to earn money, you can also use affiliate links on your pages on social media in order to earn money. You might not be selling something but you will be earning commissions on your sales. Apart from this, I think, the only way to make money through social media is to earn money by placing ads on your website and promoting your website.

About from selling and buying on social media and affiliate marketing there is no way for you to make money on social media except the platform was specially designed for making money,running advertisement can also be the best way to make money on social media if you are an influencer.

There are paid to task platform that require social media tasks mostly advertisements on profiles that pay but they do not last but for the main while, it's a means of extra income on social media.

Thanks for engaging. Register has freelancer? How do you mean, could you please throw more light on this? I like to learn from your submission and anyone reading it could actually learn from it. So, if you don't mind, kindly share with us how to be a freelancer on social media.
I have also heard about freelancing, but I don't know how it works. I will really like someone to throw more light on this so that I can also have several means of earning online.

I have also heard about freelancing, but I don't know how it works. I will really like someone to throw more light on this so that I can also have several means of earning online.
Freelancing is all about doing simple tasks assigned. Like logo designing, banner designing, web development etc. Obviously you will need some basic skills in particular field to be able to freelancer.

Why not, its not necessary you sell or buy before you make your money on social media, we have celebrities who doesn't buy or sell and are making a whole lot of money...

Yes, you can still make a ton of cash from social media without any merchandise. All you have to do is consultancy. This is just helping other people to buy and sell or do their business. It is like managing the business for them. That way, they will make more sales and pay you for facilitating it for them.

You can make money on social media as a content creator. You can start by writing ads copy for company and helping them to improve on their products and services, with this it will help you make money on social media

I dont know much about this aspect, but i know most celebrities and social media influencers make money from their social medias without buying or selling. I know of some celebrities that get paid for their post because only one of their post draws alot of traffic.
Yeah, right. Most of the celebrities get paid by several companies to advertise on their social media handles. They have so many followers and they can influence people to use the products that they are advertising.

When you make use of the social media sites and you don't buy or sell anything online, I wonder why you would want to make money? Does it sound like something workable at all?

We're not actually buying and selling on bizdustry here so thats a good example of business you can do without buying or selling others might be freelance service etc

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back