What's new

ARE THERE WAYS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT SELLING & BUYING?

The average influencer can take home anywhere from $30,000 to $100,000 per year by promoting products like clothing, food, hotels and even vitamin supplements on their pages. Users with more than 1 million followers can make more than $100,000, or even up to $250,000, per sponsored post, according to a 2018 Vox report

Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks
There are so many ways to earn on the social media platform even without be an online seller, it is possible like in advertising some product, or be a streamer in such way to have many audience there will be an opportunity to advertise a product that become ads.

This is a unique, new organizational form that we've seen grown up. Enormous innovation, enormous energy, enormous talent now has been mobilized through this structure to try to deal with all of these challenges. And many of us here are deeply involved in that.

Of course, such ways are social media marketing, whereby you post and advert then there will be selected numbers of viewers that must view your status in other to get paid for your services.

One way to make money on social media is by joining networks made for influencers. These platforms are used to connect brands with people based on their followers and specialties. You can handle all communication with the brands through these platforms as well as sharing their sponsor post and you can earn your money.
Post automatically merged:

One way to make money on social media is by joining networks made for influencers. These platforms are used to connect brands with people based on their followers and specialties. You can handle all communication with the brands through these platforms as well as sharing their sponsor post and you can earn your money.

This is a trick question. Bizdustru is one if the ways you can earn money online without buying and selling. Also, you can be an intermediary or middleman between buyers and selling. You earn money based on commission basis. It is very lucrative as you don't have to stress too much order than link the buyer and seller together

I can yes, person can earn money on social media like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram without selling and buying any product. You will have to open page and be uploading a meaningful, reasonable video content on it and when you strategies to get a minimum like then you will be getting paid.

There are some ways to make money online without buying and selling, you can be helping affiliate marketing websites to post about their goods. Also you can help companies create advertisement about their products via Facebook, telegram, instagram, and YouTube and any other social media Apps.
Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks

Yes there are other ways you can earn on social media asides buying and selling. On social media, you can get paid for your comments, for liking and sharing people's posts.

Are there ways one can earn or make money online through social media without buying and selling? I have to say yes, definitely. You can go into information marketing which is basically people paying you money for what you know

Concerning if there are ways an individual can make money on social media without buying and selling. Well, there are ways that one can earn on social media, you can be an influencers and you get to earn by advertising and promoting business, goods, products and rendered Services. You can also earn when you are skilled in web designing, graphics designs etc

There are of course ways to make money online without buying and selling, bizdustry is an example of that, you can also do stuff like freelancing.

There are many ways you can monetize your social media presence and that includes without buying and selling. You can do affiliate marketing where you earn if you refer people to buy some products. You can as lo be paid to post some people products or their pages.

With the knowledge of things like affliate marketing someone can earn quite a good amount of money off social media by marketing other peoples product on their pages

there are different ways you can make money via your social media without selling and buying this is simply monetizing your social Media account with this you can be able to make money without selling or buying.

There are many ways to make money on social media without buying or selling, one of the easy way you can use is by monetizing your social media accounts.

Most of the influencers you see online, have little or no goods to sell or buy, they make their money by promoting goods and services, some even earn money online by signing ambassador deals with companies.

To be frank with the issue of earning in social media, until now I am still searching on how to earn in Facebook. They say I have to create a Facebook Page and load it with ads. But those ads would be from my connection unlike in Adsense that the ads are provided by Adsense. Anyway, if ever there is a provider of ads for a Facebook Page to earn money then I probably would create one.

Online businesses have gone beyond having money before you make money. You can make money even without having money. Affiliate marketing can give you more than enough even if you don't invest any dime in it.

Yes of cause, you can make money on social media without buying or selling in the social media, you can earning money online by having a skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back