What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

I have not fallen for a scam site before. I always try to be careful when choosing a site and i always make sure to ask questions before using the site.

As someone who usually work online,I don't think if its possible to prevent been scam from either money or time,I have been scamed several times by some forums,someone will reach there necessary requirements such as referral but they will still fail to pay.

As someone who usually work online,I don't think if its possible to prevent been scam from either money or time,I have been scamed several times by some forums,someone will reach there necessary requirements such as referral but they will still fail to pay.
There a way to stay away from scaming sites. I will sdvise you to make good research before joining any sites and also don't invest on any PTC site's.

Fall for scam is one bad thing I so all I do is to avoid scammers by al l means though I have loss as well because I do see things that I should have invested on but I don't because of fear if scammers

Fall for scam is one bad thing I so all I do is to avoid scammers by al l means though I have loss as well because I do see things that I should have invested on but I don't because of fear if scammers
True. Don't try to invest on any site make sure you make a proper research before joining any new site by so doing tl you can hardly fall for scammers.

There are some funny individuals I know who have fallen for virtually all forms of scam strategies being deployed by the scammers and they do not seem to learn their lessons at all, so pathetic!

I have never been a victim of any kind of scam, online or offline. I am a simple person with a simple dream. I don't dream to become rich overnight, I don't want to try short cut methods to success. Therefore, I have not been scammed. Not being scammed does not mean I have never lost money. did lose money over my bad decision to invest in certain projects. However, these were not scam projects.

From what I remember my mother was offered investment many times and she never bit the trap even once. From her, I learned that lesson of not investing if the scheme is not legal and not registered with the government. Now there are many kinds of scam online so that we should never trust any investment site unless it is registered with the proper government agency.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
I have fallen for a scam site before, though there was nothing to lose apart from little data. Most times, it is difficult to know if these sites are scam sites except you try them out.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
I have fallen for a scam site once, and since then i have been so scared to invest in anything online.
When the ponzi scheme MMM landed, we all seemed to happy about it, it was as if they were a financial miracle, until they did away with our investments.
It was very painful.

I have fallen victim of the scam site once. It was a local gpt platform very similar to picoworkers and I just fell victim because I thought it should be legitimate since it operates like picoworkers.

I am always very sceptical when trying to carry out any online business or activities most especially the type of online business that requires that I put a certain amount of money to start. Some of them are not trusted. Sorry for that.

Actually I think it will be very difficult to give such false testimony may be unless you have never engage yourself into any form of online business transactions or with any body.

It is only a small number of people that have never fallen for any kind of internet scam or the other. I have been able to fall for them so many times in the past and I have lost a combined the $300 from fake investments.

I think anyone who had been into online business stuffs and other transactions, most have been scammed by a site or heard of someone being scammed. it's not easy to dictate such site but needed someone to be very careful.

I dont think that is possible because from what I know I think that at first you must fall a victim for some scam website.

I myself when I started my online jorney I think I fall scam to some bux site which operate ptc and one article website called 'penjob .org' after then I learn my lesson

Except you are a newbie but you would have definitely fallen into a scam network if you have been online for some period of time which is not any fault of yours but it's how the system is. I believe almost everyone would have one time or the other falling into internet scam

If you are new to the online I think that there is no way which you can deceived me that you have not fall a victim to scam website,I beleive someone must get scam before you can have total freedom working online,its through that scaming that you will learn your lesson not to deposit money to any website you see

If you are new to the online I think that there is no way which you can deceived me that you have not fall a victim to scam website,I beleive someone must get scam before you can have total freedom working online,its through that scaming that you will learn your lesson not to deposit money to any website you see

Avoiding scams has now become inevitable as many people have fallen to scams in the past, including me. You must never ever invest any kind of money in an any manner when it comes to investing in Hyips because all the hyips are scams.

Its very lear except you just start working online newly so I think that if you start working online newly what you need to do research about programs that you want to join when you join the program then you can easyly know its legit.

Scamnow and others similar site are there to check

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back