What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

Sorry about your experience. I still see people investing their hard earned cash on some HYIPS, I just laugh at them since they are not willing to listen to my advice.
As far as you are investing in online site and you have always been investing in online sites you must have fallen 2 online scam one way or the other.

As far as you are investing in online site and you have always been investing in online sites you must have fallen 2 online scam one way or the other.

Investing money in an online site is never a good idea. It is far much better to make money by working hard and investing in crypto currencies only. Most of the online money investing programs are ponzi schemes.

Fake sites are almost everywhere these days. But with a proper information you can distinguish them like checking the website address or URL and other notable information on the site.

I believe that all of us who try to make profits online, at some point we have fallen, the important thing is not failure, but to learn from mistakes

Fake sites are almost everywhere these days. But with a proper information you can distinguish them like checking the website address or URL and other notable information on the site.
Yeah, it is so easy to detect scam sites. Especially if you have ever been scammed by one before. You can even just know them from the promises they make. They always sound too good to be true.

I feel for three scam site continuously before learning my lesson, so its normal for people working online to fall for scam site online before later learning on how to be careful.

I've fallen for so many scam sites. I ended up wasting money that I was trying to gain. Recently, a colleague introduced to a site that he knew wasn't going to benefit me, he was just after his own gain as referral was part of his game plan so he would get his chunk. I learnt my lesson!

I can't even count the number of scam websites I have fallen to,the only thing is that I don't usually pay money to any of them so I ha e not been scammed in terms of money.
When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.

I can't even count the number of scam websites I have fallen to,the only thing is that I don't usually pay money to any of them so I ha e not been scammed in terms of money.
That is so awesome for you. At least you have not gone through the agony of loosing your money to scams. But time and effort is also so precious to loose to scam sites. So it is best to do research before investing your time and effort in certain sites.

I believe that all of us who try to make profits online, at some point we have fallen, the important thing is not failure, but to learn from mistakes
That's true, especially during the early stage when we just started our journey on making money online. Back then we had no experience of how it all works so it was really easy to get carried away by juicy offers on most sites.

Personally, I have been a victim of this circumstance just once and I needed no one to advice me on what to do. I ran and never looked back. I am now aware of what a scam site seems like and I can't fall for such again in my entire life.

Most Nigerians have fallen victim to online scams and ponzi because it was very popular here as a lot of people were looking for every little opportunity to make money. Ponzi schemes like MMM was very popular then.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
I have fallen to scam site twice before I stumbled on bizdustry. Both scam site succeeded in wasting my precious time. Even the last site not only wasted my time, the scam site also took my money.

Experience is the best teacher. While trying to source for other means of making money online, must have come across some scamming sites. I just lost my earnings online last week to a site that did not begin as a Ponzi scheme. Although I have withdrawn my capital I lost over 300,000 naira

Experience is the best teacher. While trying to source for other means of making money online, must have come across some scamming sites. I just lost my earnings online last week to a site that did not begin as a Ponzi scheme. Although I have withdrawn my capital I lost over 300,000 naira
Woow three hundred thousand naira is not a small money, especially with our current economy. If I may ask what is the name of the said site and how much did you put in as your start up capital?

I have fallen for scam website in the past because I was having get-rich-quick mindset and that time. Most of the websites are promising millions in return on investment you made on their platforms.

I have fallen for scam website in the past because I was having get-rich-quick mindset and that time. Most of the websites are promising millions in return on investment you made on their platforms.
I also fell for most scam sites because of that get rich quick mindset. I thought there was a simple way to earn money without doing much. Only to end up learning that those sites go scam after a really short while.

I don't think there any who has not once fall scam especially if you like online stuffs and as for me I have fallen several time and I was able to learnt one or two things through my mistakes

While I only believe on site own my a white man because our Nigeria will create a site u will make money online but to cash out your wallet is a problem

I'm new to online earnings and I've never fallen for a scam site but I believe when I continue earning money online I must come across a scam site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back