What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

Seriously I have not seen any one who has no ever fallen into any scam site yet. I personally have fallen some times with the hope of getting the legit site that pays.

Inasmuch as you do lots of things online, falling for a scam is kind of inevitable, because most people desperate and want to earn by all means, the interesting part is the ideas they come up with just to get someone scammed.
I have fallen far a few scam sites but I've learnt my lessons overtime

It is going to be very difficult to see somebody who has not fallen for a scam site at least once. A lot of people will have to experience this before they are going to become wise in investment.

I have been a victim of this before in the past. The issue is that as I came to understand more about online I have been able to believe that most of these investment platform out there giving tangible return on investment should not be trusted.

I strongly believe in online earnings. Everyone faces this scam experience at some stage. I have had 2 or 3 scam experiences, but these scams taught me lessons. Now I'm really very careful. Before joining any platform, I do all the proper research.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
That is just what nost persons that is desirious of getting a good returns o his investment would ordinarily do,it is very difficult to ignor some of these packages that are online,except you do your research very well.

That's very sure, I have fallen twice on a scam site. I have moved on from such disappointment to achieve better things in the future.

There was a time when I used to think that I will not get scammed online. However, there was a time when I invested in a HYIP site knowing that it would be risky. I fell for it and lost money. There was a time when I actually lost more money than I earned. Lo!

It is actually going to be very difficult for you to meet somebody that has not been scammed by a particular sense before because of how a lot of people started.

It's not possible for someone to operate on-line for a long time without falling for scam,there are a lot of scan website around so before you chose to invest always ensure that you make research regards the program you want to invest in.

There was a time when I used to think that I will not get scammed online. However, there was a time when I invested in a HYIP site knowing that it would be risky. I fell for it and lost money. There was a time when I actually lost more money than I earned. Lo!
It is an experiments for us to understand that so many of these platforms are not trusted as they claim . We have to understand that hundred percent return on investment within few hours to 24 hours is never possible and even if they pay they won't be able to maintain it for a long period of time

I would try as much as possible to see to it that I do not get to fall for any scam platform again. From experience, it's not something to ever wish someone at all. It's damn so bad seriously .

It is an experiments for us to understand that so many of these platforms are not trusted as they claim . We have to understand that hundred percent return on investment within few hours to 24 hours is never possible and even if they pay they won't be able to maintain it for a long period of time

Well, one Hyip site even claims that they are investing money in real projects. They have also created a huge PDF version of their business operations. I must say that now many Hyips have started making great presentations to loot people.

Well, one Hyip site even claims that they are investing money in real projects. They have also created a huge PDF version of their business operations. I must say that now many Hyips have started making great presentations to loot people.
Lolz, we just have to be as careful as possible. Most of those platforms that offers a higher return on investment is something that must be totally avoided at all costs. I won't still do it no matter what they said

I'm so lucky that have not fallen prey of any scam site, because I'm always cautious of the website that I register with and I have a mentor that I look up to whenever I want to work on any website on the internet he is the one that would recommend a very good one for me before joining it.

Lolz, we just have to be as careful as possible. Most of those platforms that offers a higher return on investment is something that must be totally avoided at all costs. I won't still do it no matter what they said

There was a time when one Hyip site became really popular. They used to pay a very huge sum of money to their members who invested money with them. However, eventually, they ended up closing their platform, as it was actually a ponzi scheme.

There was a time when one Hyip site became really popular. They used to pay a very huge sum of money to their members who invested money with them. However, eventually, they ended up closing their platform, as it was actually a ponzi scheme.
That was a cheap strategy they were using to attract people, people no longer fail for this strategy anymore . Any new website that just came into existence and start paying huge sum of money to members should never be trusted.

I bet you it's not possible to start working online without being a victim to any scan site , when I first started some. PTC website I work with scam me before I learn my lesson

Unless if you're not trying to make money online you won't fall victim of scam website and apps. I can't even remember my experience again because there are so many of them.

That was a cheap strategy they were using to attract people, people no longer fail for this strategy anymore . Any new website that just came into existence and start paying huge sum of money to members should never be trusted.

Actually, many "investors" actually now are aware of the fact that these Hyips are nothing but a big pyramid schemes. However, they still choose to invest in all these hyips because they know that they will manage to make some money eventually before the hyip becomes a scam.

Actually, many "investors" actually now are aware of the fact that these Hyips are nothing but a big pyramid schemes. However, they still choose to invest in all these hyips because they know that they will manage to make some money eventually before the hyip becomes a scam.
As long as it is profitable to them. That is what really matters. I don't just want to be concentrating in something that won't give me a peace of mind. I've learnt so many lessons in the past and I don't want those lessons to repeat itself anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back