What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

This can never happen because once you start your online journey you will need to surf so many website and I think that doing so you will surely encounter some scam website and through this scam website you will definately fall for a scam site so its not possible to stay online for a long time without fallen for scam

It's not possible to work online for a very long time without falling for scam so I think that it's your responsibility to identify a safe program before you invest

I think that everyone who tries to generate money online has fallen at some point. The essential thing is to learn from your mistakes and go forward, not to give up.

There is no way which you will tell me that you go into online and start making money without falling for a scam website never that is not possible the first website that scam me was a data entry website and the second one is forex broker then follow by an hyip website but I latar learn my lesson some gambling website also do away with my money but not much

I have fallen into the hands of dubious platforms in most occasions. Is so unfortunate and heartbreaking to understand that platforms which seens and you believes to be trusted with responsible leaders are the ones carrying out most of these scamming activities.

Anyways, I am someone that always be careful about online websites so I have never investment my earnings on websites and shut down. So my carefulness has made me to be earning slow till now but I'm satisfied rather than losing the painful part of my life.

Anyways, I am someone that always be careful about online websites so I have never investment my earnings on websites and shut down. So my carefulness has made me to be earning slow till now but I'm satisfied rather than losing the painful part of my life.
That's really good,if you are being careful I don't think you can fall for scammers easily, but not only that you need to have the knowledge of what you are doing, it's going to help you a lot.

I have fallen for a lot of scam platforms online before. I invested hundreds of dollars in some of them but ended up losing everything. I have actually learnt my lessons.

I have fallen for a lot of scam platforms online before. I invested hundreds of dollars in some of them but ended up losing everything. I have actually learnt my lessons.
That's very sad, you know when we are starting up something for the very first time we hardly get it all right at the end we might even lose all that we've invested.

I personally I have fall for some scam program before but from what I see I do believe that when you get scam you also learn your lesson from there,so I strongly believe that all those programs that scam me back then can never ever cross and fool me to invest with them again it's a lesson which I have learned so far

I personally I have fall for some scam program before but from what I see I do believe that when you get scam you also learn your lesson from there,so I strongly believe that all those programs that scam me back then can never ever cross and fool me to invest with them again it's a lesson which I have learned so far
We always learn our lessons whenever we fall for scam platforms. Personally I will never invest on those kind of platform again. But I see some people investing on such platforms repeatedly.

We always learn our lessons whenever we fall for scam platforms. Personally I will never invest on those kind of platform again. But I see some people investing on such platforms repeatedly.
What type of platforms are you talking about is it hyip?,If it is an hyip that you are referring to I do believe that those programs doesn't worth tempting it's one of the risky program I have chose before,but when I loss my money online I have to learn a lesson from there

What type of platforms are you talking about is it hyip?,If it is an hyip that you are referring to I do believe that those programs doesn't worth tempting it's one of the risky program I have chose before,but when I loss my money online I have to learn a lesson from there
Of I am talking about hyip platforms. There are people who keep on investing on such platforms repeatedly even after they have been scammed. I think most of them are driven by greed.

I wish I could say that I was never scammed, but in fact I was, they were in two cloud mining websites, I never trusted these sites again after what happened

I wish I could say that I was never scammed, but in fact I was, they were in two cloud mining websites, I never trusted these sites again after what happened
I have experienced being scammed by a cloud mining site too. I trusted the site so much thinking that I would get back the money I invested. Only to learn later on that it was a scam site. I have never invested in such sites since then.

I have experienced being scammed by a cloud mining site too. I trusted the site so much thinking that I would get back the money I invested. Only to learn later on that it was a scam site. I have never invested in such sites since then.
well at least your experience helped you to learn just like it happened to me, I never put money in such sites again nor did I trust these sites or Hyip websites again

It is only once that I became a victim of scam sites. It was a paid to post from Nigeria. I worked and finished. They refused to pay me telling me that I don't have referrals.

It is only once that I became a victim of scam sites. It was a paid to post from Nigeria. I worked and finished. They refused to pay me telling me that I don't have referrals.
If you are working online I'm very sure you must have come across on scam or the other, if we are scammed it will give us more knowledge an experience to be careful next time.

If you are working online I'm very sure you must have come across on scam or the other, if we are scammed it will give us more knowledge an experience to be careful next time.
That's why if you are planning to start working online, you need to take time and study the experiences of others. It is not a funny thing to get scammed. It can affect you psychologically and emotionally.

That's why if you are planning to start working online, you need to take time and study the experiences of others. It is not a funny thing to get scammed. It can affect you psychologically and emotionally.
I completely agree with what you've said, we have a lot of scammers an they have their different strategies of scamming people, that's why we need to stay alarm.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back