What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

Sure I have, and I have in turn learnt a lot of lessons from the losses I made from those scams. Although I still make some of those mistakes sometimes, am a lot better now.

Sure I have, and I have in turn learnt a lot of lessons from the losses I made from those scams. Although I still make some of those mistakes sometimes, am a lot better now.
Maybe being scammed online by scam sites is a fact of life that is not easy to avoid. I have been freelancing since 2014 but until last year I was scammed by 3 forums that did not pay me of my balance. However, they paid me before so I continued posting and on the 2nd or 3rd withdrawal the true color appeared.

This will be difficult to find someone that is working and earning online that is not once fallen into the trap of scammers because they are everywhere.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
I have fallen several times for scammers, and I know a lot of people too have been in my position before. I was scammed but I can't be scammed again I have learnt my lessons and gained experience from it.

I have once fallen for scam before , but was lucky that all my money was not invested in the fake crypto currency promotion project I saw on telegram , it's best to be always careful

I have once fallen for scam before , but was lucky that all my money was not invested in the fake crypto currency promotion project I saw on telegram , it's best to be always careful
That is right. It is best to always be careful. I am glad that you never invested all your money in the site. They always say that with these kinds of investments, only invest what you can afford to loose.

I think or believe falling under scammed site is inevitable to everyone who engage in online business or most of us who are trying to make money out of online. because most of the scammed site can not be easily identified unless u involved yourself or invest in those kind of site.

I have fallen for a sam site before. Not once not twice either. But all of it brings to bare the reality of scammers online and they won't stop as long asthe internet exists or continue to exist

I have fallen for a high yield Investment program before. First of all they said they will invest our money in forex and stock trading and in the long run they closed down their website

I have also fallen for a lot of scam site or then I have never lost money from them. It is mostly ones that I will be able to complete tasks but then they end up not pay me.

That is right. It is best to always be careful. I am glad that you never invested all your money in the site. They always say that with these kinds of investments, only invest what you can afford to loose.
Yeah it's best to invest what you can afford to lose ,but we can't just risk our investment on a certain platform and start Making too much loss at that moment

Like you said, I'm not sure anyone who wants to earn a living online hasn't been scammed in starting out. I've been scammed and even lost money to Investments that later crashed and nothing came out of it.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
I have fallen for scam sites. I think there were four of them. I really regret investing my money or cryptocurrency on these four investment sites.

For me personally i have not gotten into many bad experience about scam site.But i have had just one experience about a scheme that did not go down well with me,but after that i have not had any more of that issue any more.

I've fallen deeply to a scam site before during 2016, a Ponzi one indeed got scammed cos I didn't understand how online works previously.

Personally, I have been scammed by mostly PTC platforms than any other platforms. I have earned up to minimum payout but I was not paid. I have upgraded and after that the site was under maintenance and was gone from there. I have also been scammed by investment platform. After putting my money, they started tampering with terms and conditions until users got fed up and they ran away till today.

Oh, you are so lucky to have evaded that scamming site. That is one reason why I cannot invest in an online firm because it may be a scam and I will be defenseless if there would be an issue on my investment. For offline investment it is easy to check if the company is legit or not.

There was this particular site called gram free that promise to pay people for posting on the site but then it later turned out to be a scam site and a total waste of time

Oh, you are so lucky to have evaded that scamming site. That is one reason why I cannot invest in an online firm because it may be a scam and I will be defenseless if there would be an issue on my investment. For offline investment it is easy to check if the company is legit or not.
But am glad I have learnt my lesson from the online investment platform and always invest at some certain point in time time after Making proper research about online site , so that I would not lose all the money I have

I believe that anyone who really wants to earn online and starts as a novice would definitely fall prey to scammers it's part of what build our experience on the kind of investment we should have

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back