What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

As long as it is profitable to them. That is what really matters. I don't just want to be concentrating in something that won't give me a peace of mind. I've learnt so many lessons in the past and I don't want those lessons to repeat itself anymore.

Ironically, one site stated that the investors in here can invest with "peace of mind". However, that same website became a scam after some time. The only people who are at peace of mind are the creators of these pyramid schemes and scams,.

Ironically, one site stated that the investors in here can invest with "peace of mind". However, that same website became a scam after some time. The only people who are at peace of mind are the creators of these pyramid schemes and scams,.
Lolz, That is a scamming strategy and we shouldn't fell for such. I have learnt a lot of lesson in the past that as long as a platform is running an investment scheme , whatever they said is just a strategy to lure innocent people.

Lolz, That is a scamming strategy and we shouldn't fell for such. I have learnt a lot of lesson in the past that as long as a platform is running an investment scheme , whatever they said is just a strategy to lure innocent people.

One investment site even claims that they definitely invest in cryptocurrencies and they also state that they generate profits in an irregular manner (i.e. the amount of profit may differ). I guess that this is a new strategy to scam people.

I will doubt if that is possible when you start investing online you must fall a victim to some scam website and I think that you must learn how to avoid those websites

I have fallen for scam twice and it was a very bad experience. I would not advise anyone to get involved in investment opportunities available online again. Just focus on the little you have.

One investment site even claims that they definitely invest in cryptocurrencies and they also state that they generate profits in an irregular manner (i.e. the amount of profit may differ). I guess that this is a new strategy to scam people.
No legit investment opportunity has ever given people opportunity to make hundred percent on a yearly basis before. Advance expert in crypto and forex do not make much . Their higher portfolios determine their earning rate per a trade.

Scam are everywhere on the internet but seriously it's not always easy to work online for a very long time without falling for scan so O think that once someone fall for scam you need to learn a lesson from there

No legit investment opportunity has ever given people opportunity to make hundred percent on a yearly basis before. Advance expert in crypto and forex do not make much . Their higher portfolios determine their earning rate per a trade.

There are a few hyip sites that have managed to survive till this day. The only way they are able to survive is by offering low interest rates to their investors. this is how they are able to pay their investors.

There are a few hyip sites that have managed to survive till this day. The only way they are able to survive is by offering low interest rates to their investors. this is how they are able to pay their investors.
Sometimes, how long a particular platform can last will be determined by the percentage they are paying for every investment . As you said those with lower interest rate will likely to last for a longer time. Can you mention any of them ?

Actually when it comes to online money making on the internet, is very inevitable because alot of people most often engaged into something they don't know about. even when you are aware, you will still be scammed.
I have never fall for an online scam,I'm always cautious when dealing online and also follow my instincts.
I think you most be the most luckiest person working or earning online simply because even how careful and good you are online, you must be scammed one day by all means.

Sometimes, how long a particular platform can last will be determined by the percentage they are paying for every investment . As you said those with lower interest rate will likely to last for a longer time. Can you mention any of them ?

I personally think that even the low paying platforms will also become a scam by the passage of time. I am not aware of any such kind of platform, but I am sure that such platforms do exist.

Inasmuch as you work online, you would encounter or fall into the hands of scammers, you can can be scammed of either your cash or your time, unfortunately, I've been scammed on both, I remember working for a platform, I spent several days doing a task but I wasn't paid at the end. I've also lost some amount to an investment platform, I felt bad but I learnt from my mistakes.

There are so many scam website this days so we need to be very careful before you join any program now proper research need to be carried out

Actually falling for a scammed sitebis absolutely inevitable alot.of people have been regretting there investment online due to such reasons. I have been a victim on countless time.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
I once fell for a scam online business called COTPS. I invested $550 into it and I was steadily accumulating money when one day, the website domain just crashed.It was later ascertained that the company had a cold Binance wallet through which all our funds were funneled into. Binance conducted investigations but to no avail.

I personally think that even the low paying platforms will also become a scam by the passage of time. I am not aware of any such kind of platform, but I am sure that such platforms do exist.
Yes as long as they are operating online without a physical office , it is definitely something we shouldn't trust because at some point they will crash. But I believe those with lower earning rate will last a bit longer.

I have fallen scam on multiple scamming sites. I tried to figure out on the increasing numbers of the scam sites. They try to lure you with some exaggerated advertising links that leads the poor clients to their I'll scam sites

Scams are everywhere so I think that one need to be careful because there are a lot of scam we need to make research regards any websites you want to join for security reaaon

Seriously this is what I have to advice if you are a new earner online I think you need to gather more information about the website that you want to invest with know if they are scam or not there are alot of scam website nowourdays

I have been scammed separately on the internet most especially by the Ponzi scheme I have made decisions not to register on any of the ponzi scheme again , because it is like sitting on a gun powder.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back