What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.

I believe that all of us who try to make profits online, at some point we have fallen, the important thing is not failure, but to learn and move forward, from mistakes you learn

More than once . That's why you have to watch every detail because i been able to recognize a fake page from the domain so i become more carefull sence then

I have fallen for a scam site before but i just have to learn my lesson and never to fall for such thing again then move on at the end

there are a lot of scam sites on the internet but I haven't been fooled so far. I only followed sites with good reviews, legit and safe, with evidence.

That's very sure, I have fallen twice on a scam site. I have moved on from such disappointment to achieve better things in the future.

That's very sure, I have fallen twice on a scam site. I have moved on from such disappointment to achieve better things in the future.
Yeah i guess no matter the amount someone lost from those scam site there are still better options than await the person

I've registered to a few mlm's without realizing it when I was younger, but I never invested in them. Never lost money that way.

there are a lot of scam sites on the internet but I haven't been fooled so far. I only followed sites with good reviews, legit and safe, with evidence.
That is quite impressive. Reviews are very important, if only we can take the time to find them.

I have fallen for scam site who after reaching payout closed without paying me .

I have fallen for different scams online from investing in forex companies that trades for me and buying scrap ebook for learning dropshipping. People need to be really careful of fake internet marketers

Once or twice thereabout. That is why I'm quite meticulous when I want to venture into online businesses

I have never fell for a scam site, but I have fell for scams in general when I played CS:GO and got scammed out of skins.

It's very difficult to avoid being scammed in a way or other especially if you're an investment freak. We've been victims of scammers in a way or another. We've learnt our lessons and moved on.

I got scam by a Ponzi scheme site back in 2017 and I lost all my cash back then but also learnt a serious and life time lesson..which is to be contempt with worth I have ..

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
I have never fall for an online scam,I'm always cautious when dealing online and also follow my instincts.

I got scam by a Ponzi scheme site back in 2017 and I lost all my cash back then but also learnt a serious and life time lesson..which is to be contempt with worth I have ..
Sorry about your experience. I still see people investing their hard earned cash on some HYIPS, I just laugh at them since they are not willing to listen to my advice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back