What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

7 million naira in my currency is not big enough to run a business so I will rather build a business with the money and again if opening university is my passion, after earning enough from my business I wi use my profit to open a university.
Post automatically merged:

7 million naira in my currency is not big enough to run a business so I will rather build a business with the money and again if opening university is my passion, after earning enough from my business I wi use my profit to open a university.

Well in my country where am from that amount can never be enough to build an university. So I'll rather go for business. That amount of money in my currency is more than enough to start a capital intensive business that will yield good tidings. So business all the way for me.

I had seven million in my currency,l would definitely use that money to start up a business, but not persuing a university course instantly. Maybe let's say l use like three million to start up the business, work hard on the business and it grows into the market then I can be now thinking of offering part time university courses and be assured that even if I don't get employment from the government, but my job is already secured

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
Seven million can do both. You can start up a viable business and proceed with your university degree after your business might have stated having some footing. A university degree does not cost much money in my country, hence the proceed from your investment can successfully pay your university degree as a big boy.

Interesting. I actually would take the seven million naira. I can do a lot of investment with it. Truth the reason people in my Country go to school is because of money. With 7 million and a proper investment, I can solve a lot of things and still go to school later
I get your point but going to school is very important. Inasmuch we hear wonderful story of a few who did not go to school or are either a drop out but yet making wave in the world, does not necessary mean school can be overlooked

I will definitely go for business, imagine spending such huge amount of money in school and after graduation, you won't be able to live a good life. Even the likes of Mark Zuckerberg and the rest of them did not even attend university but they are billionaires today.

I'm definitely going to choose in as much as the 7 million offer is very tempting, I'll still choose school because what I'll in school, I can't learn it easily outside. I believe in the sequence of time. There is time for everything

With that same 7 million nairas in my account, I will run both university programme and a business, mainly if you look at the rate starting up a business. Starting up a business can be stressful. All I need to do is finish up my degree and get a nice location for my desired business.
Post automatically merged:

With that same 7 million nairas in my account, I will run both university programme and a business, mainly if you look at the rate starting up a business. Starting up a business can be stressful. All I need to do is finish up my degree and get a nice location for my desired business.

Having 7 million in my currency, I will go into business with the hope that, it would yield a return within 3 month. I will cut some amount of money out of that 7 million enrol in business school for certification. Hence, I will lunch into building a transgenerational business with the rest of the money.

Is he going to eat the degree?That is a wrong decision he made.i can use part of that money to start a business and at thesame time go to school for the degree.i just wonder how some people are thinking.

Personally I have discovered that school does not really have a system that teaches a student how to make money, it will just be a recycling process of gathering certificate while the account balance is becoming Lin every day. So I ho for business, and investe that money and make more money

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
I would definitely start a business. In my country there isn't much job opportunity ,so after yourbforst degree the best thing is to utilise the experience you had during your first degree to created something for yourself . then after making a lot in the business then u can decided to go back for another degree or not .

I would definitely start a business. In my country there isn't much job opportunity ,so after yourbforst degree the best thing is to utilise the experience you had during your first degree to created something for yourself . then after making a lot in the business then u can decided to go back for another degree or not .
Well said @Michaellee. Education doesn't have age limit in any country as at now. Total number of unemployed degree holders keep increasing in Africa without deliberate effort to find lasting solutions.

As a mate of fact ,now I should the alert if 7 million Nira in my account right now .firstly I went make sure that the business I wanted to do is very profitable business that can fast and bring me my income faster .then if the business has standard I then I will be shooling back then I will be a serious business in the school.

Personally I have discovered that school does not really have a system that teaches a student how to make money, it will just be a recycling process of gathering certificate while the account balance is becoming Lin every day. So I ho for business, and investe that money and make more money
I understand @Neta Sam(Samuel Odunlade). It's a pity the the Educational institution doesn't teach one how to be successful in life or create wealth. The main purpose of Education is to blend you and I into the society and that has been achieved during the early stages of development.

It will be a misplaced priority for me if they raised #7m for me and I used it for university education. who university education help? There are millions of university graduate out there jobless. If I invested half of this fund in cryptocurrency. I will be able to employ 7 Bsc. Holder within the next five years.

Higher education is becoming less relevant in the country these days because of unemployment. Unemployment is on the increase in all part of the world and since my University degree won't be able to put food on my table after graduation what's now the point of going for it. I will rather start a lucrative business like buying strawberries in bulk from the North and reselling them here in the South West, it is lucrative when done well.

I would choose a business over a university degree. Bagging a degree isn't much of an achievement, there's no certainty of securing a job after the degree.
Once the business yeild returns, one can opt for a part time programme

7 million in my currency would build a university,and business. But I prefer to invest such money into multiple businesses. University is a nice idea but that would mean it will be private and most people can't afford a private university. Some private universities and polytechnics don't have much students and that's why their fee is high.

What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at ofw?
As for me, with 7million naira I would run a second degree (Masters program) but it will not be in my country. I would go abroad for this purpose and become an expert in my field of study. Doing a success business goes beyond have the capital to start it especially I Nigeria where things don't work. With better qualification, I would get a high paying job In may be US or UK.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back